Limo Stop on MCO-WDW Trip - Best Store??

Bill From PA

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That
We'd like to pick up a few things on the way from MCO to WDW. I know that Publix and Goodings has my needs, but that Goodings ain't cheap. Any thoughts on the best place to purchase beer, snacks and bulk spring water?

Thanks,
Bill From PA

Kash-N-Karry is right off the Greenway, easier to get off and on than the Publix is, and no traffic. We always stop there, they have a great selection and great prices.

Anne

Publix is where we shop, it's bright, clean and we found the best prices.

We used yourride 2 times and we used publix they have every thing your looking for at the best price. Tony

Publix is so big & always seems so crowded. I was wondering if you can get in and out & buy everything you need in 1/2 hour. Any comments?

We stoped at the new Publix in the premium outlets mall this past December and DW and I were in and out in about 30 minutes. We had the kids in the car so we had to be fast. Brand new, clean, well stocked and empty.

We did a decent order breakfast foods, lunch/sandwich items , water, soda snack items

Tiffany has stopped for me at a Publix that is right near Sea World (forgive me-- don't know the area, so don't know where this is.) We've been twice, in the middle of the day (once on a Sunday) and it has never been remotely crowded. The first time we still pushed the 30 minute limit because I had trouble finding things, but this time we were in and out in under 15, and we went down every aisle (at top speed. "Pop Tarts! Check! Cereal! Check! Caffein free coke! Check! Do we need an ice chest? It's four bucks! Throw it in!")

Come to think of it, this Publix seems to be set up for Disney shoppers-- on the left as you walk in is a huge display with $4 styrofoam coolers and big six packs of bottled water.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter