Limo from MCO to AKl

Ode

Mouseketeer
Anyone got any info on Southern Elegance Limousines....We're thinking of going with them for our transportation from MCO to AKL....ANy help would be appreciated...

ode.

We have never heard of this company - I've never seen them mentioned on the boards before?

Hi richard3330,
The people I was talking to at this company seem to go out of their way to accommadate me. We will be using them for one-way from MCO to AKL on 02/17. We're a party of six and this is the best way without taking a shuttle that I found....hope all works out

ode

Thanks, Ode.

It seems like they aren't particularly well-known, but all of the correspondence that I have received has been very polite and accommodating. I'm going to go ahead and book them for our trip in April, $165 return from MCO to Beach Club and POBay to MCO, cheapest price I found so far.

If you wouldn't mind letting me know how it was when you return it would be great!

Thanks

Richard. :)

No problem, richard3330.....I'll post upon my return....

have fun.

ode

Hi richard3330,
Yes it is a small world, however not that small. I am indeed from Windsor, however I am from Windsor, Ontario. Canada. We are right across the river from Detroit Michigan, USA. So I don't think we'll be getting together anytime soon for coffee....It has been very cold here the last few weeks.......cannot wait to get to WDW.

P.S. thanks for the link, makes me happy that someone else has actually heard of this company...

ode

Thanks for posting about Southern Elegance. I've never heard of them, and am looking forward to some reviews from Disers.

I'm getting ready to book our limo for our MCO to AKL trip this July, and Southern Elegance looks like a contender!

After seeing this thread (had never heard of them before) and reading the handful of good reviews, I decided to give them a try also! We are going one-way on 3/20. The price was good, and I was extremely impressed by the speed of their replies (w/in 30 minutes), as well as the completeness and helpfulness of those replies.

Ode, I'll be eager to hear your report!

We just returned home from our 1st WDW Vacation....this vacation started great right from the transportation from MCO to AKL....we used Southernelegancelimousines.com

Southern Elegance Limos were absolutely excellent...very prompt. in fact our flight was about 20 mins late arriving in Orlando. Our driver "George" was great even though we had a 30-45 min wait for our luggage. There was a party of six (4 adults, 2 kids). There was a movie and 4' Minnie Mouse provided for kids. Refreshments were included (pop & bottled water) Cost from MCO to AKL was $80 + tip, one-way. We also ended up taking the same limo from AKL to Tampa cruise ship pier on 2-21-04, same level of service.....I'd be very surprised if you had a unfavorable experience with this company......

Have fun

ode

Thanks for posting Ode!!!

We leave soon and I have been waiting for your review! I am glad to know all went well!

The level of service thus far has been FABULOUS, now I know I can expect the same when they pick us up! :)

Thanks for the review; I've been watching for your post as well! Three weeks from today I will be sitting in that limo, so it's great to know we'll be pleased :D

Thanks for the PM and review Ode!

I feel much more confident now for when we will be using Southern Elegance for our trip in April!

Thanks again!

Richard. :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter