Limeridge Mall lunch meet ~ *UPDATE* Wednesday April 23?

Hi everyone,

I've been "chatting" with cottontail (thru PM) and she may join us tomorrow if she can so can you add another onto the ressie if you make one.

Thanks

Maybe DH could drop you off before his appointment? You could always browse the DS while you wait ;) & sounds like some of us s/b there around noon anyway.

Hope to see you there.

I just called Casey's and they only take ressies for 12 or more people. He did say to call an hour beforehand and they can start setting up a table for 1 o'clock. Since I plan to be there by 12 at the latest, I will arrange this in person.

Great if you can join us cottontail. :) We'll make it for 7!

That's weird because Kim managed to make reservations for us the last time we all got together. Maybe they've since changed their policy.:)

Julie what name will the res. be under? So we can ask when we arrive.....especially anyone who is running a little late getting there?:)

Or maybe we should just all meet outside Casey's at say 12:50?:confused:

Or Disney Babes...or to borrow Sandra's tag....Disney Divas...;) :)

What, no men? :)

If I remember correctly, they tried to discourage me from making a reservation, saying that it wouldn't be a problem to get a table. Sometimes I think it's just a matter of who you talk to. :)

Glad you might be able to join us, Cottontail, the more the merrier! :)

LOL, I'll just leave my name "Julie" since I will already be in the mall. I'm not brave enough to say "Disney Babes" all by myself. :o

I'll wait at the mall entrance to the restaurant at 12:50.

LOL..... can't say that I blame you!

Thanks so much Julie.:D I'll be there too for 12:50!:)

We're suppose to get up to 15cm of snow tonight :( so if the weather is bad, I may not be able to come tomorrow. I'm hoping to leave at 7 am but if I don't I'll post here. Keep your fingers crossed and hope the weatherman is wrong...wouldn't that be something unusual ;) .

Update: Environment Canada has just removed the "Heavy Snowfall Warning" and now we're suppose to get up to 5cm...sounding better! Do you believe it...still getting snow at the end of April...I'm moving to Florida ;) .

The ground is covered with snow :( but the roads are just wet. I woke up early so decided I may as well head off. I just have to grab my coffee, take the seats out of the van (forgot to do that last night...now it's so cold :() and then I'm off. I'll just do some shopping while I wait. See you all at 1pm :) :)

Thanks everyone for the welcome, I still am not sure how long he is going to be, but even if I come in for a coffee a little later.

I guess you guys will be there at least til 2. Hope I can make it.

Deb.

I hope you all have a great lunch! Wish I could join you.:( Maybe next time Wendy and I can drive down together.

Hi Everyone:

I am glad I made it up to Casey's to meet all of you today, Susan, Kelly, Julie, Kim, Cindy and Kathy, a great bunch of ladies.

Thanks for the treat Julie. Have a safe drive back home Susan and Julie. Everyone take care, talk to you guys later.

Yours,

Deb.

I'm so glad you could come Deb!:D It was a really nice way to spend an afternoon and I really enjoyed everyone's company. What a nice bunch of "Disney Babes!"LOL!;)

Julie I hope you had a safe drive home and Susan (aka Lisa!;) ) I hope you enjoy your next few days in Waterloo before heading back to Ottawa. It was a real pleasure meeting you all and anytime you feel like a lunch date just "ring" and I'm sure we'll all be there!:)

Oh yes,and Susan....thanks so much for the Laura Secord treats!:wave: :sunny:

The Babes sure know how to talk....over 3 hours of chitchat, and I bet we could of gone another 3!! :teeth: :)

Sammi, Kelly, Kath, Julie, it was wonderful as always to see you again. :) Deb, and Lisa/Sue (lol) it was great to meet both of you! :)

Julie, thank you so much for the truffles, that was very sweet of you.....and yummy!!

Maybe next time, Wendy and Baboo, and other Dis friends can join us, and who knows, maybe one or two very brave men. ;) :)

We must do this again, soon!! :)

Kim

LOL, I was wondering if Casey's was going to kick us out at some point! ;) :p Maybe they were listening in, gleaning Disney info off of us! LOL!

What a fun afternoon! It was so nice to meet you, Cindy, Kelly, Susan (aka Lisa) ;) and Deb. :) Kim and Kathy, great to see you both again! :)

Wendy and Kathy, hope you can make it next time ~ excellent idea to drive down together ~ and anyone else who would like to join in the fun. :)

I can't wait to do this again! :teeth:

I know I am a little late posting(this what happens when the hubby is home during the week and I cant get on the puter)It was so nice meeting everyone again and putting some new faces to the DIS names.I still havent eaten my treat,but when the kids go to bed tonight ,DH will be at work,I will have the time to enjoy them.
Actually when we got up to leave,the waitress said to me"You girls FINALLY leaving?"Must not have liked us sitting there for three hours.LOL.
I am up for a mall meet anytime.So just post whenever anybody wants to do this again.

I am calling on the tag fairies to sprinkle their pixie dust and tag Julie "The Super Duper Bus Lady"hehehhe

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter