Lil' Rock..what did your kids say about it?

The Mystery Machine

Sunrise at my house. :+)
Kids will need a break from us, mom and dad would like to eat dinner. So tell me is the place fun for kids? My DD's are 4 & 9. I saw the picture of it but it looks more like kindercare. I do not think the 9yo would like it unless it had pre-teen stuff. I have asked about it before and have not gotten any feedback so I am hoping someone out there can help me. Thank You! Jeannine
HRH June 2001

Well, my son's, 10 and 3, never went because I didn't want to pony up the $7/hr for each to go, but they did go look the place over and did indicate a desire to go even though Mr. cheapskate wouldn't let them, but would pay $5 for a burger in IOA....go figure.

I think if you don't mind the price they'll have a lot of fun.

Travel Junkie

I don't care how much it costs! The price will well be worth the time alone for DH & I! However I can't seem to find anyone to post that has actually had their kids there, go figure. I'll keep trying. Jeannine
HRH June 2001

hi, we havent used the lil rock yet but will be in august...my daughter will be 8, i hope she will enjoy it...she's pretty easy to please...last sept we stayed at the all star movies and she spent a few hours at the neverland club at the poly and loved it....i think that was $9.00 per hour, but worth it for a couple of hours alone, we went to pleasure island for a few hours.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter