Light sabers on airplanes, yes or no?

I wonder if they have parties with all the confiscated food and beverages at the end of their shift?

I hope not. After all, their worry is that the items contain explosives, so it would be odd if they ate them.

Then again, they put the garbage cans for all those suspected-to-be-explosives items *right there in the line next to them*, so.....

Then again, they put the garbage cans for all those suspected-to-be-explosives items *right there in the line next to them*, so.....
Yeah, I mean like once they establish that unopened bottle of $200 wine is not a bomb are they gonna throw it away? It's not like they give it back.

Of course, it could still be tainted in some way. They are dealing with people, and "people" do weird things.

If I ended up with a TSA job I wouldn't eat anything that had to be left. (I would also beg that they "are they explosives?" Bins be moved far away.)

Light saber made it through security without issue. Had two bags flagged for further inspection but several fixed "blade" light sabers boarded our plane.

There were at least 4 that I saw on my flight home from Orlando yesterday, I had seen the title of this thread prior so they caught my attention!
Most were sticking out of the backpacks of the kids who owned them.

I know this is an old thread but does this also apply to force fx lightsabers? I bought one and it's too big for any of my parties cases and I'm really worried the TSA are going to take such an expensive item from me :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter