Lgmh

Escape2Disney

Friendly Neighborhood Disney Fanatic!
I just picked up a STACK of LGMHs from Home Depot tonight! :yay:

My oldest daughter was with me, and thought I was totally nuts! I asked the clerk if I could take a few, and he said "Take a stack! Everyone does! For some reason, they all like that color!" I guess there are a lot of DISers in my neighborhood!

Now, how to decorate? The options are endless.....

"Everyone does"...ROTFL! :rotfl: That is the funniest thing I've heard all day!

I took 4 just two days ago...still waiting for inspiration to strike though!

LOL I know! I ended up with 12, so I guess I can experiment a bit!

The clerk seemed genuinely perplexed as to why so many lime green paint samples were disappearing! When we left the store, my daughter just shook her head and said "well, at least you have a hobby!"

Disney is a fun obsession....

I have one taped to the steering column of my ECV and one to the back of my chair. A kid on the bus was reaching over and trying to remove it.

I actually tried to go to Lowes Hardware store today to see if they had the Disney Paint, but I found out it was exclusive to Home Depot. I went right after work since I work right next to Lowes, so it didn't hurt just to check. But tomorrow I will be going to Home Depot and getting like 2 of every color! :laughing: My trip isn't for another month and a half but I just can't resist waiting any longer!
:rotfl:

I have my own ECV so I think I'm going to put some on the back of my chair. I'll also clip some on the bag I carry. So if you're there in September and see someone driving a personal blue ECV, look at the back of the seat!

I had to make a couple of trips because I kept messing up while making mine. I ended up with every single one over the course of a couple of days. I'm sure they all thought I was crazy, lol. We also ended up getting one of every color they had so we could make a countdown calendar.

I had to make a couple of trips because I kept messing up while making mine. I ended up with every single one over the course of a couple of days. I'm sure they all thought I was crazy, lol. We also ended up getting one of every color they had so we could make a countdown calendar.

Good idea - I guess I'm making another trip tomorrow! :dance3:

Ummm, ya, I have a ton....DBF opened the cabinet underneath the chips and pulled out a whole pack for me....LOL They are fun, mine have my s/n and I drew a heart, peace sign and a mickey head on them. lol

I'd love to see some ideas too if anyone's willing to share. I've been a bit uninspired lately.

Um....what are LGMH's?

Lime green mickey heads - It is what Disney Paint uses to show samples of their color. They are available at Home Depot in the paint section just like other color swatches. However, they're in the shape of a Mickey head.

Um....what are LGMH's?
This is what mine looks like :)

dscf0998d.jpg

Really? You didn't know that? Huh, I would have thought you did. :) It's how we Dissers try to ID each other in the parks. :) They are tons of fun and super cute.

Yeah I guess I missed that somehow on my first day of class. :) I must have been sleeping.

Yeah I guess I missed that somehow on my first day of class. :) I must have been sleeping.

Well snap to there buddy! Get with the program. LOL :) Seriously, they are fun to have and fun to watch for. Not that it did me any good when I was there during the Diva trip, I didn't see ONE LGMH or ONE shirt or ONE person from that trip! LOL

Well snap to there buddy! Get with the program. LOL :) Seriously, they are fun to have and fun to watch for. Not that it did me any good when I was there during the Diva trip, I didn't see ONE LGMH or ONE shirt or ONE person from that trip! LOL

Yes Ma'am! Will do! :rotfl:

I guess my head is so in the clouds while at DL, that I fail to notice the lime green mickey heads. I'll be sure to run to my nearest Home Depot and get us a couple and be on the lookout during our September trip.

I'll bring back a full report of my findings.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter