Letter "A" *sent/received* COMPLETE!

from past experience....the last few always seem to take forever :consfused3

I got mine today, all the way from the UK. Hehe it was sent ROYAL MAIL, I feel special. Can you tell I've never received a package from beyond our country's boarder before?

Emily1982 sent me:
An Address Book( to replace my old one, thank you!)
An Adorable Photo Album (With Tigger and Pooh)
and an Antenna Topper, (I think it's a UK one, but it's not the Union Jack, it's just a white field with a red cross)
she aslo incuded a note pad, some automatic pencils and kleenix.

Thanks hon, I appreciate them all!

Glad you liked your package! The flag is the english flag! your probably one of the only people in the states with an english antenna topper!lol

UrsulasMyHero said:
I got mine today, all the way from the UK. Hehe it was sent ROYAL MAIL, I feel special. Can you tell I've never received a package from beyond our country's boarder before?

Emily1982 sent me:
An Address Book( to replace my old one, thank you!)
An Adorable Photo Album (With Tigger and Pooh)
and an Antenna Topper, (I think it's a UK one, but it's not the Union Jack, it's just a white field with a red cross)
she aslo incuded a note pad, some automatic pencils and kleenix.

Thanks hon, I appreciate them all!

Em received her package today from Katelyn (DD of 2sweetangels)! :sunny:

Apple stickers
Ariel stickers
Ariel keychain
Alphabet magnets
Letter A photo frame (in DIS lime green)
Letter A notebook (in DIS lime green)
Apparition pencils (ghosts ;) )
Airheads candy

Thank you Katelyn! :sunny:

jcemom said:
Em received her package today from Katelyn (DD of 2sweetangels)! :sunny:

Apple stickers
Ariel stickers
Ariel keychain
Alphabet magnets
Letter A photo frame (in DIS lime green)
Letter A notebook (in DIS lime green)
Apparition pencils (ghosts ;) )
Airheads candy

Thank you Katelyn! :sunny:
2sweetangels internet connection is acting up so I will let her know it arrived :thumbsup2 I am her mom :teeth:

I am sure Katelyn (who is 2) would say "You are very welcome."

Nite0wl71 said:
2sweetangels internet connection is acting up so I will let her know it arrived :thumbsup2 I am her mom :teeth:

I am sure Katelyn (who is 2) would say "You are very welcome."

I am on the internet :rotfl: yes Katelyn says your very welcome, thank you mom

and Katelyn did recieve hers, but I do not have the info with me right now, I just wanted to get on and check in real fast when I saw I had connection

We're still waiting on a couple of people. emily1982 and thewishfire haven't received yet. I'm waiting for 2sweetangels to confirm that she received.

well, today i got home to a hugeeeeee box, from wishfire who also included my build a bear exchange! I recieved:

:An Angel plate
:Apple cinnamon ait scents
:Apple cinnamon lollypop
:Yanker amber sunset candle
:Yankee autumn candle and holder
:Air freshners
:Almond chocolate:
Allure channel body lotion
:Advil tablets
:Acid pop
:Almonds
: Ariel stickers
: Ariel badge
: Aslan from narnia bookmark
:Altoids mints

There was loads of stuff and it was soooo nice to recieve a huge box, and i want to thank you soooo much because i know the postage cost a lot, but it was all very much appreciated!!!Thank you

Okay! 2sweetangels confirmed that she did receive hers.

thewishfire is the only one left! :guilty:

emily1982 said:
well, today i got home to a hugeeeeee box, from wishfire who also included my build a bear exchange! I recieved:

:An Angel plate
:Apple cinnamon ait scents
:Apple cinnamon lollypop
:Yanker amber sunset candle
:Yankee autumn candle and holder
:Air freshners
:Almond chocolate:
Allure channel body lotion
:Advil tablets
:Acid pop
:Almonds
: Ariel stickers
: Ariel badge
: Aslan from narnia bookmark
:Altoids mints

There was loads of stuff and it was soooo nice to recieve a huge box, and i want to thank you soooo much because i know the postage cost a lot, but it was all very much appreciated!!!Thank you

I'm so glad that you finally got it, and that you liked it! It was a big box; I figured I'd kill two birds with one stone and send the BAB as well. Plus, the bigger the box, the more exciting it is to open it. Enjoy! :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter