Let's Watch the Hallucination Show on the Castle- A May '14 TR *12/3 PTR Link to Real Life News

Nice work with the banana! Have you seen those goofy plastic banana holders they sell? They're ridiculous! But I guess a puffs container works just as well, and for free :)

You had some good timing with your photos and capturing strangers faces. The pin CM :rotfl2: and the smiling dude watching Landon, so cute!

I'm sure I've said this before, but I love Living with the Land. It wasn't too long and boring for Landon??

I got behind (again) but am caught up again. I'm only going to post on your latest update. Isn't it amazing what ingenious ideas us mothers can come up with? Great job on keeping the banana safe and sound.:thumbsup2

Awww, poor Landon! I hate that he fell but it sounds like he recovered quickly.

I hope those ladies found their way to the Imagination pavilion! If not, I'm guessing they probably ended up in Canada which might have worked out better for them anyway? :confused3:rotfl:

You deserve to be proud of your banana transport idea. I'd have never thought of it, although in hindsight, it does seem pretty obvious! :thumbsup2 :rotfl2:

I'm sorry about Landon taking a nose dive. Thank goodness for the baby care center being right there so that you could get him settled down and back into a good mood.

We were seriously concerned about those ladies and their sense of direction. I felt like I needed to draw them a little path on their maps.:rotfl2:

I still brag about the time I came up with the banana transport idea. One of Landon's staple foods is bananas, so I knew we'd have a fight on our hands if we pulled out the fruit and it was all mushy and bruised and the kiddo realized he wouldn't be getting it for dinner.

Back in May, Landon was still learning how to walk, so bumps and falls were a big deal. Nowadays....well, let's just say last week my friend had to rescue him because he ran into a signpost at the park.:laughing:
And I wasn't even surprised.:lmao:

I hope those ladies made it to the Imagination Pavilion - you could have just told them to head to the building that basically no one else is :rotfl:

Bummer your food at Sunshine Seasons wasn't great. On the plus side, very smart of you to reuse the puffs container! Probably lends itself to some sort of "Is that a banana in your puffs container or ...." ;)

We love Living with the Land! So much to see and it is entertaining and informative! When my kids are older I think we will definitely do the Behind the Seeds tour

"I am glad that isn't my kid" --- famous last words :rotfl: Hope he was ok though - he looks like be bounced back ok

I remember in December, when FP+ just began testing, there was actually a crowd outside the Imagination Pavilion, because people had reservations for it. I remember laughing to myself thinking that the new system was benifiting some attractions, at least.

:rotfl2: Now I wonder how many people were hiding smirks every time I pulled out that banana.

Living with the Land is great. The first time I rode it, I thought it was going to be dull. Not to mention, my dad is a farmer, and I thought I would just get a rehash of all his dinner conversations, but that's gratefully not the case. I think the Behind the Seeds Tour would be really interesting and informative.

It's like our kids know we want good pictures of them, so they do something crazy to their face right before it's time to take pictures! ;)

Oh, always! They can't help themselves.:rotfl:

BAHAHAHA, yes, we Canadians do have direction issues. So sweet of you to try and help.

There is nothing odd about loving Sunshine Seasons. Nothing. It is completely unique and one of my favourite QS spots as well. Especially when you want something other than burgers and chicken nuggets. It's like my healthy stop for a trip.

Ah Flower and Garden. For the longest time I thought this was how Epcot always looked since most of my visits were during that time. Imagine my surprise the first time I saw Epcot OUT of F&G. It looks so barren.

Thank You Cards!!! YES! That is a GREAT idea!!!

It really is incredible how Epcot transforms during the Festival. I love it. I also find myself missing it whenever I go during other times. While I do love the holidays, I think the fact that I've been to 3 F&G Festivals within 4 years says what time of year I love best.

Awwww, poor Landon (and his poor head!) Hope his spill didn't stop him from being a dancing machine!

There wasn't a lot that could keep that kid down. Not even a big shiner on his forehead.:rotfl2:

Nice work with the banana! Have you seen those goofy plastic banana holders they sell? They're ridiculous! But I guess a puffs container works just as well, and for free :)

You had some good timing with your photos and capturing strangers faces. The pin CM :rotfl2: and the smiling dude watching Landon, so cute!

I'm sure I've said this before, but I love Living with the Land. It wasn't too long and boring for Landon??

I actually haven't. Here at home, he always eats his bananas at the house. I tend to take more portable things out (blueberries,cheese sticks, etc) but it makes sense to sell something like that. I was just coming up with an idea in a pickle.

Landon did good on attractions so long as they were moving and the music/commentry was playing. With Living with the Land, we just kept pointing out all the different fruit to him, and since the scenery kept changing he remained calm.
I never tried him on Spaceship Earth because I think that attraction would have been too long for him.

I got behind (again) but am caught up again. I'm only going to post on your latest update. Isn't it amazing what ingenious ideas us mothers can come up with? Great job on keeping the banana safe and sound.:thumbsup2

Awww, poor Landon! I hate that he fell but it sounds like he recovered quickly.

It's amazing what you can think of when you're in a bind! ::yes::

Back then, when he was still starting out walking, I felt awful that he fell and crashed so hard. Now...he has bumps and scrapes everywhere! The joy of toddlers.:rotfl2:

I am so with you! Epcot is definitely a great first evening park. And it does look its spectacular best during the Flower and Garden Festival.

Poor Landon getting smacked in the head. Wonderful thinking with the Banana in the puffs container.

At least the Baby center CM was wonderful.

Sorry if I don't make sense I'm a little on the tired side. LOL:rotfl:

I am so with you! Epcot is definitely a great first evening park. And it does look its spectacular best during the Flower and Garden Festival.

Poor Landon getting smacked in the head. Wonderful thinking with the Banana in the puffs container.

At least the Baby center CM was wonderful.

Sorry if I don't make sense I'm a little on the tired side. LOL:rotfl:

You made complete sense. And don't apologize for being tired, I think that's a prerequisite when you're a mom. :lmao: I never knew a human could function on so little sleep until Landon came along.:rolleyes:

Back in May, Landon was still learning how to walk, so bumps and falls were a big deal. Nowadays....well, let's just say last week my friend had to rescue him because he ran into a signpost at the park.:laughing:
And I wasn't even surprised.:lmao:
DD is going through this phase now where she thinks falling is the funniest thing ever. We apparently watch too much of America's Funniest Home Videos or something. She always has bruises on her because she thinks it is funny to trip, fall, walk into things then yell "I OK!!!" and get up laughing.

Which is perfectly fine until she tries to do the nosedive off of the couch and gets up screaming... :faint: :crazy2: :rotfl2:

I just want to say Happy Veterans Day to Alex and let you know that I appreciate the sacrifices both of you, and Landon, make for him to serve.

DD is going through this phase now where she thinks falling is the funniest thing ever. We apparently watch too much of America's Funniest Home Videos or something. She always has bruises on her because she thinks it is funny to trip, fall, walk into things then yell "I OK!!!" and get up laughing.

Which is perfectly fine until she tries to do the nosedive off of the couch and gets up screaming... :faint: :crazy2: :rotfl2:

I just want to say Happy Veterans Day to Alex and let you know that I appreciate the sacrifices both of you, and Landon, make for him to serve.

Thank you. :goodvibes It's a unique life, that of the military, but we both love it and appreciate the opportunities it's afforded us in our lives.

Oh man, I can't imagine watching intentional falling. It's bad enough when they do it on accident. I was recording a video to send to Alex once, and all it is is Landon walking through the grass in our backyard then just falling face first into the ground. :lmao::rotfl2: One minute he's there...the next...Whoops.

Jumping off the couch terrifies me. It's bad enough when they stand on it and sprint from end to end. You watch just knowing they are going to miss and sidestep off.::yes::

Happy Veteran's Day to all! As a granddauther, daughter, sister, and wife of people in the Air Force, I never take for granted how special this day is. :goodvibes

Monday, May 12th, 2014:

Alex and I got Landon situated in his stroller around 8pm. Normally, we would have hooked a left and went towards Mexico, but there was actually something in the opposite direction that I'd been dying to try.

To Canada!

To think, twelve hours prior, I was driving past 7 Elevens and Starbucks and Publixs and now I was taking in THIS sight. Right then, nothing could have been a more clear sign that I was on vacation than that comparison.

Before long, Alex and I made it to one of the new Outdoor Kitchen booths that was set up for the festival. I've been to Food and Wine twice, but both times haven't been able to really partake in it. (Sick the first time, pregnant the second) so when I heard that these kitchens were being offered during our trip, I became really excited.

My enthusiasm rose to even more ridiculous heights when I read some of the dishes being offered.

Most notably...

The Pineapple Dole Whip Float with Parrot Bay Coconut Rum.

The second I saw this piece of news, I tagged my mom on Facebook with the statement, "DISNEY READ OUR MINDS!!!"

You see, in May 2012, when my mom first tried a Dole Whip, courtesy of me, her first comment on the dessert was, "This would be good, but you know what would make it even better? A splash of coconut rum."

And so, at home, we would occasionally doctor our own Dole Whips, per our wishes.

So to have Disney come out with our own favorite guilty pleasure was just too amazing to pass up.

It had to be my first stop!

Alex isn't a pineapple fan, so with the exceptions of a couple sips, that bad boy was all mine.

So, did it live up to my expectations and dreams?

Indeed it did!

"This is what heaven tastes like."

"What?"

"I mean, look at everything. I'm in Epcot. The weather isn't awful right now. Landon's sitting quietly in his stroller, and I'm eating this amazing treat. This is the life!"

The dish itself was a good blend of sweet and tart. The alcohol wasn't overpowering and when mixed in well with the ice cream, you really only got the best of its flavoring.

The goal was to try and get Landon to fall asleep in his stroller, so Alex pushed him while I took pictures of some of the topiaries and finished off my dessert.

Hello, Mary. Lovely, as ever.

Disney added lights to some of the displays this year, and I thought it was a nice touch. It made the topiaries visible in the dark, not just during the daylight hours.

Landon was fighting his bedtime, so Alex had to employ the reliable "power walk" routine. I'm sure there's some kind of mathematical equation that can determine why the faster a stroller moves, the quicker a kid falls asleep, but I sure as heck don't know it.

When we hit the France pavilion, there was an empty walkway that was perfect for the job.

Finding a deserted spot in the WS at nighttime is uncommon. Not impossible, but definitely not obvious.

Walk faster!

It was also the first time Alex and I had been inside the France pavilion, so we got to see some new sights.

When Landon finally gave up the fight and succumbed to sleep, Alex and I made our way over to the American pavilion. Since I had gotten my F & G wish, it was time for Alex to order his.

A "Piggylicious" bacon cupcake with maple frosting and pretzel crunch featuring maple bacon and Magic Hat # 9, from a brewery in Vermont.

I, personally, did not care for the cupcake. It was too weird for me. Too many conflicting flavors and textures. I don't want my food to be moist, crunchy, and chewy at the same time. But, I'm also not a bacon lover, so I'm sure that has something to do with it.
I also wasn't crazy about the beer. But again, I never drink beer in the first place so my opinion is biased.

Alex, however, loved both. He thought that the cupcake was sweet and savory and the beer had a good flavor to it. He described it to me at the time, but I can't remember it now. I guess if you like classic lagers and ales, this would be up your alley. Not very sweet.

While Alex ate his cupcake, I sat on a ledge and pushed the stroller with a foot and took in my surroundings.

The American Pavilion was looking spectacular that evening. The moon was really bright and with the lights strewn up around the courtyard, it just made for a really festive atmosphere. For the first time that evening, I was glad we were taking it easy and not running from attraction to attraction or store to store. Who knows if I would have seen how nice the World Showcase looked otherwise.

And, naturally, I turned around and captured the sight behind me:

By that point, Alex had finished up his food and took his drink to go so we could meander some more.

We had a little less than half an hour until IllumiNations, but both of us were beat. If it had just been us two there would have been no doubt of whether or not we would have stayed for the show.

But the idea of staying late, then fighting the crowds on the bus, then getting a sleeping baby onto said bus with a ton of people, not even getting back to the room until almost 11...well, it sounded like too much work for us parents.

And Alex was respecting my wishes at having an easy going trip and so he listened to me when I said we should make our way back to Future World.

We passed by these guys along the way:

What was going on with Simba's hair?
Clearly, the Florida humidity was playing heck on his African 'do.

Don't worry, Simba. I've lived here more than half my life and I still can't control my locks in the summer.

Because he's Alex and because we got to FW fifteen minutes before showtime, my husband ran into MouseGears and bought a shirt before we left.

About the time he rejoined me, IllumiNations had begun.

Time to skedaddle!

We waited for a bus for about ten minutes and got back to our room around 9:45.

Unfortunately, the transfer from stroller to shoulder for the ride woke Landon up and it took about an hour for us to get him back to sleep.

I stayed in the room with him, pulling out my best sleepy baby moves, while Alex ran out and got gas in the car, since we'd be driving to our destination the following morning.

Even though Landon kept us up until 11:30, I was pleased with our decision to spend the night at Epcot. Perhaps not at that particular time.

No, at that point, I was too exhausted to appreciate what we'd gotten done, but looking back I loved that time Alex and I got together.

With Landon sleeping, it was almost like Alex and I got a date night in the World Showcase. No, we might not have ridden or seen anything, but we did get to carry on a full conversation about anything and everything we wanted.

Back at home, especially with all the pre-deployment junk going on, if we saw each other a total of two hours a day we were lucky. And most of that was taken up by the baby, daily chores, or conversations related to work.

But on that night, the two of us got to walk and talk about absolutely nothing. Disney, the crowds, the crazy guests we saw, the plans for the rest of the week, what some friend posted on facebook, how nuts Landon's spill earlier was, etc.

It was wonderful. And definitely something I miss over halfway into this deployment.

Up next: Who Needs a Castle When There's a Step.

Last edited:
First of all... Happy Veterans Day and thank you for the sacrifices you and your family make for our country.

You made complete sense. And don't apologize for being tired, I think that's a prerequisite when you're a mom. :lmao: I never knew a human could function on so little sleep until Landon came along.:rolleyes:

Amen to that! Neither did I. Although I really shouldn't complain because I was blessed with a great sleeper.

Yay for a Simi date night! And yay for beating the crowds back to the busses. I don't blame you for skipping Illuminations for that. Sounds like an awesome night at Epcot.

Aww a special THANK YOU to Alex for all he does!!! Veteran's Day there , Remembrance Day here. It's all the same; to remember and honour not only those who gave so much in the past, but also to those who do so today. And that includes all the loved ones like yourself who give so much as well. THANK YOU!

Wait, where's Canada?? I am aware of its replacement though. ;)

Haha, I love when Disney takes its guests suggestions and yet doesn't give them credit for it.

"A “Piggylicious” bacon cupcake with maple frosting" That sounds like a very Canadia-an treat.

Such a lovely remembrance of your Epcot night. It really does put things into perspective when you put it like that.

Thanks to Alex ( and to you) for your sacrifices...

Your evening sounds perfect... I know what you mean about not being able to conversate very much with work and a baby... I sometimes have to tell my boys to quiet down for a minute and " Can I please talk to your father for five seconds?" LOL!!

The dole whip with alcohol in it sounds like a real treat. may have to try that at home!

What a lovely evening in Epcot. I'm glad Landon decided to sleep his way around the world so the two of you could enjoy some adult down time. :thumbsup2

Love the pictures outside of the American pavilion.

I really enjoyed the dole whip with rum, too. But I think I picked the dark rum. Better check my notes. :rotfl2:

First, a giant thank you to Alex and your other family members for their service, and to you as well. A belated happy veterans day to you all!

What a fantastic evening at Epcot! Glad you got your Dole Whip just the way you wanted it! Too funny when you come up with a great idea and then find it's been made a real thing. :thumbsup2

First of all... Happy Veterans Day and thank you for the sacrifices you and your family make for our country.

Amen to that! Neither did I. Although I really shouldn't complain because I was blessed with a great sleeper.

Yay for a Simi date night! And yay for beating the crowds back to the busses. I don't blame you for skipping Illuminations for that. Sounds like an awesome night at Epcot.

It really was a nice night at Epcot. Any chance I get to walk around the WS is a good time, in my book. ::yes::

I don't know what I'd do if Landon slept for 10-12 hours straight.:rotfl2:

Aww a special THANK YOU to Alex for all he does!!! Veteran's Day there , Remembrance Day here. It's all the same; to remember and honour not only those who gave so much in the past, but also to those who do so today. And that includes all the loved ones like yourself who give so much as well. THANK YOU!

Wait, where's Canada?? I am aware of its replacement though. ;)

Haha, I love when Disney takes its guests suggestions and yet doesn't give them credit for it.

"A “Piggylicious” bacon cupcake with maple frosting" That sounds like a very Canadia-an treat.

Such a lovely remembrance of your Epcot night. It really does put things into perspective when you put it like that.

Haha, well back then, it was still Canada.

I don't mind what place claims that cupcake...it was strange regardless.:rotfl2:

Thanks to Alex ( and to you) for your sacrifices...

Your evening sounds perfect... I know what you mean about not being able to conversate very much with work and a baby... I sometimes have to tell my boys to quiet down for a minute and " Can I please talk to your father for five seconds?" LOL!!

The dole whip with alcohol in it sounds like a real treat. may have to try that at home!

When you become a parent, especially to toddlers, your dinner conversations become hilarious. "So you know that meeting I had to go to....Landon stop combing your head with your fork....well it was canceled so I was able to....Landon, eat your chicken....to go fill out that paperwork I needed to do...you throw your sippy cup one more time and it's getting taken away....what about your day? Not so loud, kiddo, we're all in the same room."
:lmao::rotfl2:

What a lovely evening in Epcot. I'm glad Landon decided to sleep his way around the world so the two of you could enjoy some adult down time. :thumbsup2

Love the pictures outside of the American pavilion.

I really enjoyed the dole whip with rum, too. But I think I picked the dark rum. Better check my notes. :rotfl2:

It was a nice break, to be able to hang out with Alex without chasing down a kid. Next up, we're trying to actually go to Disney without him at all. :rotfl:

First, a giant thank you to Alex and your other family members for their service, and to you as well. A belated happy veterans day to you all!

What a fantastic evening at Epcot! Glad you got your Dole Whip just the way you wanted it! Too funny when you come up with a great idea and then find it's been made a real thing. :thumbsup2

It was a pretty exciting thing to experience. I was even happier when I saw they added it as a permanent snack inside AK. At least that way my mom can try it eventually. Since, after all, she was the one who set the ball rolling on that idea.

fully supportive of the "sleeping child" date night ... sounds like a really nice time and great opportunity to take things a bit easy

Definitely need to try a boozy dole whip at some point - seems they keep changing the exact structure per event

Seems like quite the perfect evening! It is always hard to just slow down and enjoy the parks without rushing from one thing to the next. But those moments are always the ones that you remember and they're why you go back.

A few Disdads for a while have been... um... customizing Dole Whips, even in the MK. I've seen pictures of Dole Whips with rum and a piece of bacon garnishing it. I know... completely off topic, but your love of the rum Dole Whip and Alex's bacon cupcake made me think of it. I've got to say, I love Dole Whips, and I love bacon, but I don't know about together. And I'm not sure how I'd feel about a bacon cupcake? :confused3 :rotfl:

Ok, So I have made it back and I see you have been busy. Pardon me for being late but I will now attempt to catch back up.

See I keep telling you that we need to sign up for DVC.

I never actually checked out these so called "real towels" I think this means we will have to go stay there so I can see these "towels" that you speak of.

In my defense I was more upset that they wouldn't just give me the cart so I could do it myself. I recall timing myself from the room to the car empty handed it took me 3 minutes. So I got my exercise on.... I needed to burn off the Zebra Domes I knew I was about to eat.

I am more than willing to try Flame tree... I have gotten a lot more adventurous in my advanced years. I eat at BBQ places all the time at home.

LOL the firs thing I noticed about the picture of me holding Landon at the pin store was that cast member giving you the evil glare.

Ok finally made it to page 8 from page 2 in the home stretch.

Ok so you have heard it from the horses mouth that cupcake was delicious!!! I truly love the combo of salty and sweat. I wanted like 5 more right then and there. It had the pretzel on top of it.... so yummy. I always dip my bacon in syrup at breakfast places.... same kind of idea right? My mouth is watering just thinking about it. Ok moving on..... I'm not much of a beer guy but I really enjoyed that beer.

Andy if you are ever given the chance to try the bacon cupcake I highly recommend it.

Wow, I was so certain I commented on that last update before my trip, but I must have just thought about it so much that I believed I wrote it out. Weird. :confused3

Anyway, genius idea on the banana holder!!! :worship:

Can’t wait to finally see Epcot during Flower and Garden when we go back in May! It’s the one big event we’ve never managed to make it to!

Aw, poor Landon falling and bruising his head! Those kids and their timing – Izzy did the same thing right before she had to be a flower girl last spring. It’s like they know when their pictures will be taken and want to be able to show off an injury. :sad2:

Yep, Dole Whip with rum is a great combo. I had one at AK in August. Unfortunately, Izzy spilled her non-rum Dole Whip and wanted some of mine – and I couldn’t give her any. I don’t think she understood. :confused:

Yes, I’m very familiar with that stroller speed/sleep relationship. Glad you got to enjoy some World Showcase with a sleeping toddler – that’s the best! I understand that feeling of having a date while kiddo sleeps in stroller – we had that happen during two meals in Hawaii and it was SO nice! :cloud9:

fully supportive of the "sleeping child" date night ... sounds like a really nice time and great opportunity to take things a bit easy

Definitely need to try a boozy dole whip at some point - seems they keep changing the exact structure per event

When you're on vacation without any additional family/friends you have to get creative with your one-on-one time. As parents, you just learn to adjust and adapt to that new version of a "date." Of course, I'm not telling you anything you don't already know. You've got to master the art with 3 little ones.:rotfl:

Seems like quite the perfect evening! It is always hard to just slow down and enjoy the parks without rushing from one thing to the next. But those moments are always the ones that you remember and they're why you go back.

A few Disdads for a while have been... um... customizing Dole Whips, even in the MK. I've seen pictures of Dole Whips with rum and a piece of bacon garnishing it. I know... completely off topic, but your love of the rum Dole Whip and Alex's bacon cupcake made me think of it. I've got to say, I love Dole Whips, and I love bacon, but I don't know about together. And I'm not sure how I'd feel about a bacon cupcake? :confused3 :rotfl:

Um, Ew. :rotfl2: I know people serve pineapple slices or pineapple juice at breakfast sometimes, but no. Not on my Dole Whip. I don't think I could stand that.

The bacon cupcake was weird. As I said, I don't want to have to chew my cupcake.:lmao:

Ok, So I have made it back and I see you have been busy. Pardon me for being late but I will now attempt to catch back up.

See I keep telling you that we need to sign up for DVC.

I never actually checked out these so called "real towels" I think this means we will have to go stay there so I can see these "towels" that you speak of.

In my defense I was more upset that they wouldn't just give me the cart so I could do it myself. I recall timing myself from the room to the car empty handed it took me 3 minutes. So I got my exercise on.... I needed to burn off the Zebra Domes I knew I was about to eat.

I am more than willing to try Flame tree... I have gotten a lot more adventurous in my advanced years. I eat at BBQ places all the time at home.

LOL the firs thing I noticed about the picture of me holding Landon at the pin store was that cast member giving you the evil glare.

Ok finally made it to page 8 from page 2 in the home stretch.

Ok so you have heard it from the horses mouth that cupcake was delicious!!! I truly love the combo of salty and sweat. I wanted like 5 more right then and there. It had the pretzel on top of it.... so yummy. I always dip my bacon in syrup at breakfast places.... same kind of idea right? My mouth is watering just thinking about it. Ok moving on..... I'm not much of a beer guy but I really enjoyed that beer.

Andy if you are ever given the chance to try the bacon cupcake I highly recommend it.

First off, I know you're typing on your IPAD so it's not great and that's why you made the error...but I'm sorry, I laughed so hard when I read: "the combo of salty and sweat."

:lmao:
Mmm-hmm. Who doesn't love a little salty sweat in their dessert? :goodvibes

You don't have to apologize for not reading, I kind of understand why you've been busy. (Or on your death bed. :lmao:)

The towels were indeed real and very soft in the Contemporary. And yes, I know we need to stay there one day. You're not the only guy in the house who is obsessed with the resort. Landon would have a cow if we got to stay there.
Maybe in 2016? That close proximity would be convienent, all things considered.

Wow, I was so certain I commented on that last update before my trip, but I must have just thought about it so much that I believed I wrote it out. Weird. :confused3

Anyway, genius idea on the banana holder!!! :worship:

Can’t wait to finally see Epcot during Flower and Garden when we go back in May! It’s the one big event we’ve never managed to make it to!

Aw, poor Landon falling and bruising his head! Those kids and their timing – Izzy did the same thing right before she had to be a flower girl last spring. It’s like they know when their pictures will be taken and want to be able to show off an injury. :sad2:

Yep, Dole Whip with rum is a great combo. I had one at AK in August. Unfortunately, Izzy spilled her non-rum Dole Whip and wanted some of mine – and I couldn’t give her any. I don’t think she understood. :confused:

Yes, I’m very familiar with that stroller speed/sleep relationship. Glad you got to enjoy some World Showcase with a sleeping toddler – that’s the best! I understand that feeling of having a date while kiddo sleeps in stroller – we had that happen during two meals in Hawaii and it was SO nice! :cloud9:

Epcot's F &G Festival is gorgeous, and I tell people they need to see it at least once. It just makes the park POP.

Oh no, I did not even think about what would happen if Landon wanted a bite. That would come off so cruel. The kiddo sees the ice cream, knows you've let them had it in the past, and can't understand why you're denying it to them now.:sad:

Speaking of Hawaii...how was your trip? Was it fantastic? Amazing? Beautiful??? Ahhhh, I can't wait to read about it. Because I'm scatterbrained and harried at being a single parent right now, can you link me the TR when you start it? Or is it in your signature? If so, just tell me to pay more attention and look. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter