Let's Watch the Hallucination Show on the Castle- A May '14 TR *12/3 PTR Link to Real Life News

I know that pretty much every Disney trip has their hurdles - but you really got more than your share! That is crazy seeing that water and trying to figure out all the plans for you trip and even where you husband has to be (at home or at the base) kept fluctuating!

I can't imagine the stress but I am sure once you made up your mind that you were going that helped a lot as you at least had a set goal and you knew what direction to put your efforts in.

Glad things worked out and in some ways even better by getting the luxury car to go in .... just get it all in writing ;)

If given the chance, I would have went with a little smoother of a build up to our trip, but hey, at least we got our vacation in the end. That's what I kept telling myself when we were driving around in a rental for 3 weeks.:rotfl:

:crazy2: That's a lot of stress right before a trip! Hope you were able to relax and enjoy after this crazy start!

I think even if we didn't have a good reason to go to Disney before, that storm would have given us one.
"Oh, the car is ruined? Better go to Disney for a break!":lmao:

Long time lurker who wanted to let you know that I really enjoy your trip reports. I had read your very first trip report a while back and I remembered it because you reminded me of my husband and I. Met and married fairly young (fresh out of college here) and husband was in the Air Force. Anyways, since then we had a third baby and while planning for our trip I was searching for trip reports with young kids and found your trip report with Landon. After reading for a bit I realized you were the same sweet couple whose report I had enjoyed! I'm looking forward to hearing about your deluxe stay. We've only ever stayed off-site so I live vicariously through trip reports! :)

Oh my gosh, thanks so much for commenting and telling me that. I loved it! Even told Alex about it in an email. :goodvibes
It took me way back to when Alex and I were still dating and visited Disney after a different deployment. How time flies...

When is your upcoming trip? Are you excited to take your youngest? A little nervous about doing Disney with three kids? :rotfl: I know the thought of doing anything with more than one makes me break out in a sweat. I can't even imagine vacationing.:eek:

Alex and I knew staying in a deluxe was a once in a blue moon oppurtunity, so we made sure to appreciate the chance!

Nice variety of Magic Bands there! :thumbsup2

I remember you posting about the storm and car issues, but hearing all the details – wow! :eek: I didn’t realize that Alex had done all that checking, only to have the orders change at the last moment. Ugh, how awful! :sad2:

Oh no, then they rented out the SUV without checking?! Good job on getting the upgrade in writing. Sweet upgrade, though!

I hope getting on the road ended the streak of bad luck! :goodvibes

Alex and I are kind of known for our infamously bad luck when it comes to everyday stuff, but even that storm was a little crazy! Us and weather just don't get along. There was a tropical storm on our wedding, another one on our honeymoon, a severe storm on Landon's first birthday, and snow a week before Alex's second deployment.
Why not have a flood before we stay deluxe?:lmao:

Signing on for this trip report too :)

Ugh, that sounds like an awfully stressful way to start a trip. I'm glad you were at least able to get the fancy schmancy rental!! Looking forward to hearing more :goodvibes

Thanks for following along on this one!

Nobody wants stress before a vacation, and I certainly wasn't expecting a major flood to hit us days before we were due to leave.
But, like you said, silver lining, we got this massive SUV to tote around Landon's stuff. There was that.

Ok I'm here early.... well sort of. I'm going to do my best to keep up.

Oh how fun it is to remember our little pre-trip fun.

Rob I will get back to your report when I can. Sorry I have been slacking. But it is perfect that you said what you did here because I am always saying this and I firmly believe it.

I hope you can keep sort-of current with this one. I'd love for you to remember the fun like I will as I write the updates.

And yes, I know, you are always in that mindset. I've said a thousand times you are always the optimistic one.:goodvibes

Wow - I remember when this was going on, but to hear it in so much detail. Yikes. :faint: I am so glad it worked out and you got the larger SUV. It's really nice. But I suspect somehow this comes back to bite you.

I can't imagine the stress. But now that I see the pictures I realize that Alex is really lucky he wasn't hurt or worse. I can't imagine that type of flooding, although I know it happens all the time.

OK - so let's get this trip on the road now! Woo Hoo! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

The flooding was VERY unusual for my area. It was deemed the "flood of the century" because it was so rare. So hopefully the next time Alex and I book deluxe we won't get rained out.:rotfl2:

Oh MAN. I remember the flood photos on Facebook. Terrifying! So happy that despite the stress, everyone was ok, and everything worked out for you (for now, don't like the foreshadowing about the free vehicle upgrade though!!)

I am really glad that we kept the trip in the end. We were too stuboorn to let a little thing like a ruined car stop us from going to Disney!:rotfl:

I cannot even imagine what your stress level was like during those days. I mean my blood pressure went up just reading it. I remember seeing your posts on Facebook and thinking how awful it all was. I can't believe that your in-laws melted down at the thought of postponing the trip...y'all were going through a terrible time. But in the end, I am so glad that everything turned out okay and that y'all were able to get a SUV after all. Though I am interested to find out what happened with them "not charging" for the upgrade!

It was a very stressful week! But being at Disney made up for it. If a flood is what we have to do to have a deluxe Disney trip, we'll take it.:rotfl2:

The only way we know how to do Disney is with stress at home! I'm in...

Great report so far.

Oh dear...not good, not good at all! Flood waters are are dangerous thing that is for sure! Glad it all worked out in the end with the SUV, for a two week vacation with a baby, you definitely needed the space!!

The only way we know how to do Disney is with stress at home! I'm in...

Great report so far.

Thanks for following along!

It's like the universe has to get even with you for taking such an amazing vacation.:rotfl2:
"Oh, staying deluxe are we? Well all right then, here's some flood waters to deal with first.":rotfl:

Oh dear...not good, not good at all! Flood waters are are dangerous thing that is for sure! Glad it all worked out in the end with the SUV, for a two week vacation with a baby, you definitely needed the space!!

It was extremely stressful, but it all worked out in the end. And thankfully now it's all in the past.

When I was pregnant with Landon, we bought a small SUV to deal with all the stuff that comes with a kid. Now, a year later, we wished we'd splurged and gotten an even bigger vehicle. :lmao: Kids come with a lot of things...

Oh my gosh, thanks so much for commenting and telling me that. I loved it! Even told Alex about it in an email. :goodvibes
It took me way back to when Alex and I were still dating and visited Disney after a different deployment. How time flies...

When is your upcoming trip? Are you excited to take your youngest? A little nervous about doing Disney with three kids? :rotfl: I know the thought of doing anything with more than one makes me break out in a sweat. I can't even imagine vacationing.:eek:

Alex and I knew staying in a deluxe was a once in a blue moon oppurtunity, so we made sure to appreciate the chance!

We actually just got back a few weeks ago from our trip. It was fantastic, but very very hot! The drive was probably the worst part of the trip. We're in TX so it's about a 20 hour drive including stops. We broke it up as best we could, but our poor baby girl was more than done with her car seat by the time we finally arrived! My parents joined us on this trip for the first time so that helped a lot. My mom is not a ride person so she didn't' mind walking around with the baby or pushing her stroller around if she fell asleep.

I remember when I had my first I couldn't imagine how people could possibly get things done with more than one, but now that I have baby number three I promise it's really not that bad! My third is actually my most independent, stubborn baby and I've learned that everything will eventually pass...I actually remind myself of that on a daily basis with my last one! :) You know, the days are long, but the years are short mantra. ;)

Oh my, how could so much go so wrong in such a short amount of time?!?:confused3

Hopefully things look up from here!:goodvibes

We actually just got back a few weeks ago from our trip. It was fantastic, but very very hot! The drive was probably the worst part of the trip. We're in TX so it's about a 20 hour drive including stops. We broke it up as best we could, but our poor baby girl was more than done with her car seat by the time we finally arrived! My parents joined us on this trip for the first time so that helped a lot. My mom is not a ride person so she didn't' mind walking around with the baby or pushing her stroller around if she fell asleep.

I remember when I had my first I couldn't imagine how people could possibly get things done with more than one, but now that I have baby number three I promise it's really not that bad! My third is actually my most independent, stubborn baby and I've learned that everything will eventually pass...I actually remind myself of that on a daily basis with my last one! :) You know, the days are long, but the years are short mantra. ;)

Whoa, a 20 hour drive with 3 kids? My hat's off to you!:worship: I bet everyone was more than ready to get to Orlando.:rotfl2:

I completely understand what you mean about independent children. Landon is certainly a handful. He took our tentative kid count from 3 to 2, because I don't think I could take numerous Landons.:rotfl::lmao:

Oh my, how could so much go so wrong in such a short amount of time?!?:confused3

Hopefully things look up from here!:goodvibes

It was a pretty stressful week, I'll say that. I was really ready for a few days in Disney after all that!:rotfl2:

Wow that sounds scary! I would have been very concerned with waters rising like that. You just don't think about how many other people are in your same situation until you HAVE to do something like get a bigger vehicle and they're all taken.

Anyway, I've lurked on past TRs of yours and I'll be lurking around this one too! I'm sure it will be another great TR!

I can safely say that our drive down to Cape Canaveral, where my in-laws live, was quiet and uneventful. Alex and I made the journey in the wee hours of the morning so that Landon could sleep most of the way.

He's the type of kid who thinks carseats are a torture mechanism and fights the entrapment tooth and nail after a couple hours.

We stayed at Alex's parents' house for 6 days; giving ourselves plenty of time to relax and visit with family. While there, we enjoyed some of the big perks of the area.

Like watching sunrises on the beach. (Thank you, Son, for insisting we wake up at 5 am on vacation.)

And we finally got up the nerve to go inside the DIS Welcome Center. We discovered the little building over Thanksgiving Break. Alex was driving down the road, turned his head, and saw the sign with "The DIS" written on it and insisted we go inside the next time we were in town.

I felt a little silly and awkward going into a travel agent store when we weren't even Dreams clients, but thankfully Landon was an awesome ice breaker and I used him to deflect any nervousness I carried in.

The Welcome Center was a cute little office space. There were shelves with the DIS shirts, mugs, and other little knickknacks for sale. A whole pile of gift baskets were laying on the floor for, I'm sure, clients whenever they came in. There was even a little sitting area with a kid's table and toys and small chairs.

But the best part of the Welcome Center?

Teresa Echols!

Ahhhh!

For everyone who doesn't follow, Teresa Echols is one of the members of the DIS Unplugged Podcast team, sitting in and contributing to the weekly roundtable discussion of all things Disney.

Alex and I watched the podcast, staying mostly current with it, so when we walked in and saw her behind the counter, it was sort of like seeing a mini-celebrity.

For a few seconds there, it was really quiet and slightly uncomfortable. The two of us were a bit starstruck. I mean, we see these people all the time on Youtube and hear about their personal lives and agree/disagree with their opinions. In one way, you feel like you already know them. Then, on the other hand, you get the sensation that you know about as much as them as all the other hundreds of followers.

The weird, standing around twiddling our thumbs was broken pretty quickly, though, thanks to Landon running to the back of the building, trying to escape into some computer desks.

Teresa turned out to be extremely nice and really funny and unbelievably gracious. She asked about our upcoming trip and talked about some of the other podcasters. We discussed Landon a lot and compared him to her two girls at that age and their personalities.

At one point, she got her phone out and was trying to show us a picture of the cat she was giving to Pete for adoption when Landon snuck the device away from her and almost called Kathy, who she'd missed a call from.

Woopsies!

And, of course, there were pictures.
Because...no pics no proof, right?

Alex and I were just about ready to leave when Teresa did the nicest thing we could imagine.

She walked over to her desk, put some Mickey ears on Landon and handed us 3 tickets to Cirque du Soleil's La Nouba.

WHA!!!!!!

We didn't know what to say. We certainly hadn't gone into the center expecting anything like that and were amazed at the graciousness of the gift. Never in a million years would we have thought we'd be given something so extravagant.

It really was too much, and the three of us drove home in that crazy jittery high you get when something incredibly cool has just happened to you.

Well, two of us were. The munchkin in the backseat read a book, not really caring that his parents had just had an amazing DIS moment.
:rotfl2:

When we got back to our room, we looked on-line to see what day we could possibly squeeze in a showing. And much to our dismay, the troupe was on hiatus the following week!

And even worse, our tickets expired before Alex was due to come home.

A major bummer.

However, just because we couldn't experience the show, we felt like it was only right to pass the magic along so we gave 2 of the tickets to Alex's parents as an early anniversary gift.

So while we couldn't take advantage of the opportunity, we still felt good that someone else could and it in no way diminished the feeling of gratitude we got from receiving them. It reaffirmed our belief that the DIS really is a great place and made us want to book any future cruises through them.

Which, I suppose, was kind of the point.

So it was a win-win for everyone!

Adding to the Disney touches we were experiencing in Cape Canaveral, the siblings (there's 4 total, including Alex) decided they wanted to take their mom to Orlando for a Mother's Day dinner, and one of them suggested touring some of the Disney resorts as a time-filler.

The brother was interested in checking some of them out, because he saw them on a regular basis (he's a Mears driver) and knew they were free to tour and knew it'd be Disney, so Alex and I would enjoy it.

Another win-win situation, if you will.

During the 45 minute drive from the parent's house to Disney, a sharp little crack sounded off the front windshield of our rental car and sent Alex into a panic.

No, no, no, no, NO!

He found a gas station, pulled into a parking space, and got out.

From inside we couldn't hear anything, but we could all see as Alex slammed his fist against the hood of the Buick and shook his head and yelled something that was probably not worth hearing.

He got back in the driver's seat.

"Our windshield's cracked."

Say what now?

Alex was fuming.

Me? I just laughed and laughed.

Of course the rental, the car that took us forever and a day to land, had gotten hit by a random rock on the interstate.

We spent the rest of the ride calling our insurance and having to, very embarrassingly, say that we broke the car we were borrowing while our regular car was broken.

"They're never going to let us rent a car again," I quipped. I mean, we'd only called our company about a dozen times that week, discussing our car, the first rental car we'd gotten, then about switching over to a new car, then about getting yet a different rental car.

But as I told Alex, "You can't make this stuff up."

Everyone looked at Alex and I for direction on what resorts to visit.

And when you're taking newbies on Disney property, is there really any other starting point than the monorail?

If you are going to showcase Disney, might as well start at the top.

We parked our car at the TTC (those Annual Passes sure came in handy for parking) and got on an upcoming tram. It was nearing 3 o'clock in the afternoon so we were in the way, way back of the lot.

Landon seemed to be intrigued.

Possibly, he wanted to know why he was allowed on the seat without any kind of harness.

Why do you love Disney, Landon?

NO SEATBELTS!

:lmao:

Our plan of attack was to ride the monorail around and stop at all 3 of the resorts. That way everyone could get a good glimpse at three very unique themed locations and so we'd stay out the midday heat.

Some of these photos are from various monorail rides, but I figured I'd lump them all together to show how much fun everybody had on board the highway in the sky.

Landon had a blast looking out the window as we were moving. He couldn't get over the fact that he was free to move about and watch the trees flying past him.

I'm almost positive he had more fun on the monorail than he did anywhere else that day.

And Alex and I?

We were back on Disney property.

We were good.

Not to mention there was a tiny part of us that was getting a kick out of being our family's own personal tour guide. We felt important, pointing out the direction of Shades of Green, answering questions about resort prices, explaining what DVC meant.

I'm sure our heads were ridiculously inflated with how knowledgeable we were coming off. When, in actuality, anyone who's ever been to Disney would've known what we were talking about.
I guess it just felt good to be back in our element and doing our darndest to try and convey the Disney magic to nonbelievers.

First on the stop was the Polynesian Resort.

My personal favorite.

Well, my favorite when not under refurbishment, that is.

Then it's just sad and desolate looking.

It wasn't quite that way back in May, though, so I was still referring to it as my "dream resort."

There were walls up around the waterfall area, but it did not block off much of the walking areas on the second floor. We set Landon down right inside the automatic doors and he took off running, straight to the shops that are to the right of the entrance.

He is his father's son.

It must have been a slow afternoon in the Poly, because three or four Cast Members were hanging out, and Landon zoomed in on them. My kid has a knack for knowing when the attention is on him and he's sure to play it up.

Meanwhile, Alex was conducting his first pin trade of the trip.

I could practically hear him sigh with happiness.

The Disney shopping had officially begun.

Taking our time, we all made our way outside and out around the pool.

I, of course, stopped my in-laws and exclaimed, "Look! Look what you can see across the water!"

I got a few Ooohs and Aahhs, but nothing like my reaction when I first came across that view.

Hmm.

My group wandered around, not really having a destination in mind, just curious about what paths led where and what sights were to be seen. Eventually, we ended up by a quiet pool, which was the first time I'd walked around long enough to discover one.

The two of us have become awful about taking pictures together ever since Landon was born. I can't even promise any more after this in my trip report, either. I honestly can't remember taking some of us two.

That's the sad lot of a parent's life, guys.

We walked a little farther, turning a corner and finding the entrance to Club Level.

"You know, Alex, if we ever do get to stay here, we might as well splurge and stay Club Level. I mean, if we're going to do, do it right, right?"

I can't verify this, but I do believe Alex rolled his eyes and shrugged and said, "Sure, whatever you say, Alicia."

The great things about being with so many family members was that the task of toting around my little 20 pound butterball got distributed among others.

"Can I carry Landon for awhile?"

By all means...

Five minutes later: "Whew, Landon, you get heavy really fast."

As we were making our way back towards the lobby, I couldn't help but snap a few pictures of the bungalows in the making.

Even half-constructed they looked amazing.

The castle looked as if it were right outside the windows.

And peaceful.

Oh, I could stay in one of those and never leave my room except for food.

I think even my relatives were amazed at the idea of bungalows on Disney property.
Alex carried a gleeful look on his face when he saw me staring down the construction site.

"Now will you consider DVC?"

It was my turn to roll my eyes.

Alex had been (still is) joking around in the "Just kidding, but not really" way for a few months about considering a DVC contract. In his heart he wants that permanence of being a member, and I always countered with, "Only if it could be at the Poly."

Well, that was all fine and dandy.

Until Disney began building a DVC site there. Then that comeback kind of came back and bit me in the butt.

So Alex tried to get his mom to jump on the bandwagon and started telling her the benefits of vacationing to that resort every year, etc etc.

She never outright agreed with Alex, but she did tell me as we were walking inside that the Polynesian was so nice, she wouldn't want to leave.

"Forget the parks, I could just come here. No need for tickets!"

Grand Floridian was next on our resort stop. My sister in-law walked in munching on a cookie that a Cast Member had given her in the Polynesian lobby.

Disney was really pulling out all the stops in trying to persuade them over to the Magic Side.

We split up for a bit. Guys going inside some shops to browse. (Guess who's idea that was.) While the girls walked out onto some balconies and observed the new water area and the Polynesian across the water.

The Alice in Wonderland water area looked amazing! I immediately wished I could take Landon down there to play. It was the perfect size and the right amount of variety to keep any kid entertained.

Honestly, it almost made me want to stay at the GF. That's how nice it looked.

Meanwhile, back with Alex, Landon was having a field day exploring the chairs and railings along the second floor.

We didn't stay too long. The girls almost felt out of place and one of their terms, "This resort is too nice for me. I'm not that classy."

And since the GF is Alex's least favorite deluxe, as well, we all took a circuit around, then left.

It was beginning to get late, and I knew we all had dinner reservations in Orlando coming up, so I asked if anybody wanted to get out at the Contemporary.

Everybody did.

It was Alex's favorite resort, but I figured he could see it later and didn't count his vote.

But his mom was interested in seeing how different it was from the other two places, and in my brother in-law's terms: "I had to bus a convention over here once. I used the bathrooms in that area. They use real towels there! It's gotta be nice."

Decision made.

I mean, who was going to pass up real towels?

Landon was getting a little overstimulated by that point, so Alex and I broke away and went downstairs to said Convention Center area. It was completely deserted and quiet as a mouse, so we sat down on one of the dozens of couches tucked away in little alcoves and let Landon relax.

We gave him something to eat and then decompressed for a bit. That part of the Contemporary was so secluded, it felt like we had the place to ourselves.

Then, two of the siblings found us, and we all spent a little more time doing absolutely nothing.

Landon ran the empty space for a long while, then got into bags and purses before the rest of our group called and requested we make our way back so we could leave.

Not before I went inside those bathrooms and washed my hands, of course.

And Eddie was indeed right. There were real towels in the bathrooms.

Up Next: Get His Dome

Last edited:
Wow that sounds scary! I would have been very concerned with waters rising like that. You just don't think about how many other people are in your same situation until you HAVE to do something like get a bigger vehicle and they're all taken.

Anyway, I've lurked on past TRs of yours and I'll be lurking around this one too! I'm sure it will be another great TR!

Thanks for reading and following along! :goodvibes

There were several moment throughout the day of the flood when I watched the water VERY closely. I was pretty grateful our house was uphill right then.
Alex and I couldn't believe how many cars were rented out the following days. I mean, looking back, it made sense, but at the time it was crazy.
But, thankfully, it's all over now and we joke that our 2 year old vehicle has a 6 month old engine.:rotfl::rotfl2:

What a cool gift! Sorry you weren't able to use the Cirque Tickets, but I'm glad your family could.

Beautiful beach sunrise.

Boo to the cracked windshield. Mine got a new crack it in a wee after it was replaced. :faint: Talk about bad luck.

Yay for arriving in the world and getting to tour the different resorts.

Yup - I think the Poly DVC is trying to tell you something! pixiedust:

Aw, sorry that Landon fights his carseat. Izzy often fights getting into hers (she wants to drive, of course :drive:), but she’s generally fine once she’s in, thankfully.

I love Landon taking in the sunrise on the beach. Cute. (5am, not so cute :sad2:).

I don’t follow the podcast, but that is awesome that you had a brush with fame! pixiedust: Yay for the DIS! She sounds really nice. Landon looks SO excited in that pic of you and Teresa. :rotfl: How awesome that she gave you such a generous gift! Your luck was turning around (for a bit). Glad you were able to find someone to use them, but too bad you couldn’t. Maybe Landon would have joined the cirque show! :lmao:

I cannot believe your luck with cars! :eek: Ugh, the rock on the windshield. You really can’t make that stuff up. And who would want to? :confused3

Ha, Disney transportation is a special toddler treat with the lack of restraints. Izzy sure loved buses for the same reason!

Ahhhhh, the entrance to the Hawaii building!! So many memories… :cloud9:

Yes, isn’t it nice when other people can carry your kid for a bit? I love it!

Nice to have a big empty space for Landon to run around at the Contemporary!

Landon seems to have gotten so big since your last TR! Oh my gosh he is just the cutest!

I don't know what it is about your trip reports especially, however yours seem to make me miss Disney so much more than I already do, and you haven't even written about the parks yet! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experiences with everyone.

One of my fav highlights to Disney trips is exploring the resorts!

I would love to take my Landen to that Alice in Wonderland splash area sometime too. Not sure if I can afford the price tag, however. LOL

I know what you mean about getting to explain Disney to newbies.. I had fun doing that with my MIL and will get to do it again in February. <3

By the way,I finally added an update to my TR.

OMG I honestly did not know there was such a thing as the DIS Welcome Center. I just assumed that Dreams was strictly online based. Very Very Cool!

Aww what a great DISmeet too with Teresa and WOW Cirque tickets???? I might have to visit there. :rolleyes1

Bahahahahahaha, Landon straight to the shops. God that made me laugh.

No problem Alicia, just switch your stance to DVC when they include POP. :thumbsup2

Oh my gracious! I had no idea that there was a Dis Welcome Center! How have I missed knowing that all these years? How very generous of her to give you guys the Cirque tickets and it's nice that you, even though you couldn't use them, the magic was passed along to others.

I love the resort touring/hopping that you did. I would love to stay at one of the monorail resorts one day but my pocketbook screams every time I price them out.

Looking forward to reading about this trip!

I feel bad for all the drama you had to go through leading up to the trip, but I'm glad that it all worked out in the end. At least you got to go and have a good time, despite all the headaches.

Congratulations to you and Alex for getting his family more on board with the idea of Disney. I think a nice monorail resort tour is a great way to introduce non-believers. :thumbsup2 :rotfl2:

That's cool that you stoped at the DIS Welcome Center - I hear it mentioned all the time on the podcast but have never been there. And how cool that you met Teresa! I saw her at the Hershey DISmeet (along with most of the rest of the podcast team) but didn't get to talk to her too much. Did chat with Pete a bit in line and some of the producers. They are all really nice and seem like they legitimately like each other ... and they all seem to like to bust on Teresa (it's not just an on-air thing) and she just rolls with it.

And super nice to give you those tickets and great that it worked out to give your parents as a gift ... a win-win-win scenario!

Yeah for getting on Disney property and riding the Highway in the Sky! I think for toddler boys that is be best attraction in all of Disney ... which does feature "no seatbelts"

I would love to get into those Poly DVCs, must be unbelievable to wake up in those! I feel the same way as you about the GF - though from everyone I have talked to and TR I've read of people staying there they say it actually feels realyl comfortable and not stuffy.

Ok, I am right there is associating "real towels" with a place being nice ... it carries a ton of weight with me if restaurant have real towels - or even fancy paper towels - in rest rooms

Glad you had a great time giving a property tour to your family :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter