Lets talk about masks

News item today about an attack on a flight attendant over mask policies.
It mentioned "There have been 2,500 reports of "unruly behaviour" by passengers in 2021, says the agency, compared to 100-150 during a typical year. Most of the incidents were related to the federal mask mandate."
So hopefully airlines will be wanting to drop them as fast as possible as well.

News item today about an attack on a flight attendant over mask policies.
It mentioned "There have been 2,500 reports of "unruly behaviour" by passengers in 2021, says the agency, compared to 100-150 during a typical year. Most of the incidents were related to the federal mask mandate."
So hopefully airlines will be wanting to drop them as fast as possible as well.

As the numbers of people with the vaccine increases the need for the masks will drop. I'm still 6 months out from my trip so fingers crossed .

I notice that all the wording on the Universal website is that "we encourage" when it comes to wearing masks indoor, including rides.

With the recent spike in cases this could change but it all means nothing if they travel ban isn't lifted !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter