• Controversial Topics on DISboards.com. Several months ago I added a private forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in opt-out. Click Here

Let's speculate about Polynesian some more!

How likely do you think the Polynesian tower will be part of a new/old association?

• 100% new association

Votes: 113 37.0%
  • 80% new association / 20% current association

Votes: 64 21.0%
  • 60% new association / 40% current association

Votes: 28 9.2%
  • 40% new association / 60% current association

Votes: 17 5.6%
  • 20% new association / 80% current association

Votes: 32 10.5%
  • 0% new association / 100% current association

Votes: 51 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'll go a step further, how about some chicken katsu, musubi, multiple varieties of poke like they have in the grocery stores in Hawaii, sushi/sashimi, loco moco, teriyaki burgers, shave ice, huli huli chicken, kalua pork......the possibilities are endless...........šŸ”šŸšŸ„¢šŸŸ
Couldnā€™t agree more, except for maybe the spam musubi. Leave the spam in Hawaii, but bring the rest of your list to the Poly tower! šŸ˜‚

View attachment 853265
To me anyways it looks like a tree or maybe a tall lighting fixture? /shrug
I'm thinking they may just be openings where guests can watch the fireworks? Kinda how you can see the savanna from communal hallways at AKL/AKV or go out on every floor of CR and watch the fireworks? All the standard view people can cram these areas across the hall :rotfl2:

I'm thinking they may just be openings where guests can watch the fireworks? Kinda how you can see the savanna from communal hallways at AKL/AKV or go out on every floor of CR and watch the fireworks? All the standard view people can cram these areas across the hall :rotfl2:
Oh ā€¦ yes, they are open. Well, I hope they donā€™t turn into wind tunnels that high up šŸ’Ø that might be a problem facing the water šŸ˜†

Didn't Disney say the BLT rehab has a lot of challenges because it's a tower? It's no fun when something is doesn't fit on the elevator.

Perhaps the openings are their way of making it easier to bring in and remove things in the future?

They could keep them as open spaces, but install glass when done. Use it as a viewing area like @PolyRob mentioned.

In 15-20 years, remove the glass in a opening, move things in/out quickly for the rehab. When done, re-install the glass. I think it would mean they only need to haul things up/down 1-2 floors. Sounds far easier than what their going to have to do with BLT.

If those end up being open air, going to be lots of love bug issues. I guess it's fitting since the wedding chapel is next door.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter