Let's Play "The Next Poster"...Disneyland style!

Status
Not open for further replies.
False. Not even for my kids.

TNP has gotten the highest score in their vehicle on Toy Story Midway Mania.

false....I am not very good at it and DH is so he always gets the good things first

tnp prefers Toy Story to Buzz ride

False. The quick spins in TSMM make me sick... haha.. and FYI- doing Mickey's Wheel of Death afterwards is really stupid!!!

The next poster enjoys slowly walking through Bug's Land to look at everything.

True, I do. It's a highlight in my trip.

TNP has ridden the red trolley around DCA (a must do on our Christmas trip)

true

tnp only rides in the stationary cars on Mickey's Fun Wheel

If I ever ride it again, it will be true. I rode the Fun Wheel one time and made the mistake of getting on the swinging gondolas. It's the only ride I hate at DLR.

TNP would rather get on rides than watch WoC (For me, I love Fantasmic and the Fireworks, but WoC is pretty meh).

True. Once was enough... but they are putting on a new show for this Christmas. I may have to check that out.

The next poster seems to eat meals at odd times for them while they are at DLR.
- It's not uncommon for us to eat bagels at 6a.m., lunch at 10 and have 2 dinners at DL-

false.....I try to stay on my normal eating schedule due to medications

tnp carries a water bottle around with them

False I don't like lugging them around.

TNP has petted one of the Main Street Trolly horses.

BTW, we are getting close to the limit page of this thread (250). So I'll think when hit page the top of page 250, I'll start a new thread. If that is; if it is ok with everyone :)

false............I've seen enough farm animals :rotfl:

tnp has several rides they have no desire to ride

True, the "little kid" ones

TNP has had themselves or a family member go through the BBB makeover.

False. My girls would rather be pirates. ;)

The next poster has had their face painted at the stand near the Matterhorn.

True, but not for myself. My oldest daughter got really itchy after riding it the first time and we had dinner reservations.

The next poster has bought new shoes at the DLR, because the ones they brought gave them blisters.

false..........I only bring ones I know will work and several pairs to rotate between

tnp likes it when it rains..........crowds are so much lower

True! Absolutely True!!! Our best visits have been in the rain. :)

The next poster has 1 or 2 hotels they will consider staying at and will not compromise.

True, for our big family trips. We went and blew it for ourselves by staying onsite and now we only look at PPH and DLH. Fortunately for us, we all think the Grand is too dark and we won't pay more for a smaller room

TNP has a favorite treat in DCA (what is it?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter