Let's do the time warp again! -favorite dance songs-

electric slide
cotten eye joe
cha cha slide

but with cotten eye joe me and my friends decided to do the electric slide to the cotten eye joe music so we look funny :laughing:

THRILLER!!! OMG I HAVE TO LEARN THAT DANCE!!!

-really, I do :p-

So do I! I don't know the dance, but it's so catchy.

I honestly will dance to anything that has a good beat...Ohh..I totally forgot..I would also dance to Basshunter. I love his songs.

So do I! I don't know the dance, but it's so catchy.
I honestly will dance to anything that has a good beat...Ohh..I totally forgot..I would also dance to Basshunter. I love his songs.

LOL I know right? Once during Theatre Camp last year a couple of my friends and I had to go find the house lights. PITCH BLACK! To freak them out I started singing it :p. A couple people sang it with me. However, some of the others took revenge on me later :p.

LOL I know right? Once during Theatre Camp last year a couple of my friends and I had to go find the house lights. PITCH BLACK! To freak them out I started singing it :p. A couple people sang it with me. However, some of the others took revenge on me later :p.

:lmao:

You are making me want to listen to some M.J music now. xD

Fergie has a version of beat it? since when

well Billie Jean is my jam!:goodvibes

uptown girl
ahh i forgot about thriller! i know that dance by heart!!

caramelldansen!
numa numa
cotton eyed joe
thriller
cha cha slide
macerena (i swear to you, you can macerna to anything...)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter