Less Wookies, More Cookies! A Tale of Upgrades, Utilidors, and FUN! 10/23--Complete!!

Awesome job so far! Going to the Wilderness in 4 days, so I can't wait! Also, sorry you had to fly Continental, lol.

I am SO jealous you're so close to your trip! WL is fantastic! You know what, after the experience we had with JetBlue last year, we were beyond excited to fly Continental again. Yes, it stinks that you have to pay extra for food and TV (we didn't, by the way) but we found the security in the Continental areas to be SO MUCH BETTER. I mean, it may just be our experiences, but if we can, we'll probably stick with Continental. Anyway, thanks for reading and I'm happy you're here!

Via Napoli looks so yummy! I really want to try it, and believe it or not in the three trips we're going on within 2011-2012, we don't have it in the plans.:sad2: How is that possible?

I, too, am a Malestrom fan! Something about the boat ride that is fun, but relaxing at the same time. I also love the charming little fishing village at the end.:goodvibes

Via Napoli WAS so yummy! Like I said to Stephanie, I talk about it almost every day :laughing: OH NO! You must be eating at other GREAT places, though! Have you thought about doing a PTR? I'd love to read about planning three trips!

WOOHOO Maelstrom!! :cool1: For all the sarcasm surrounding that part in my TR, I really do like the ride. I mean, by that part of WS (if you start in Canada) I NEED to get out of the heat, and a 5 minute wait for a pretty cool ride is perfect! I like the village at the end too! I can never get my sister to stay for the movie...there's always next year!

Thanks! & Don't worry about it. :goodvibes Le Cellier is now a must for us! Your potato-crazy sister will loooove them. :thumbsup2 I wish I took pictures from that meal, but I only took pics of dessert. :headache: Haha I was shocked I was able to get ressies! Especially for the day after Thanksgiving, that's such a busy weekend. :scared1: Silly pre-DIS me from 2 years ago thought we could see if there were any openings while we were there one day. :rolleyes:

:rotfl: I love that! And Stupid Judy! :laughing:

NICE! Via Napoli is a must for us now, so hopefully I'll get to try Le Cellier next year! It's ok, I only took a picture of my meal. I got a lot better at food pictures as the trip went on. HAHA silly pre-DIS you. I only took over the planning last year. Before that my mom did it and I helped occasionally. Now I usually start planning around when midterms are because I NEED a slight distraction from that :laughing:

It wasn’t that crowded in The Seas. It was nice and cool and relatively quiet. We asked the CM when the next Turtle Talk was going to happen, and she said in about 8 minutes, so we walked around for a little bit. We learned that Lou the manatee was still there, but Jasper had moved on, being replaced by another…whose name I cannot remember at the moment. We watched them for a while and then went back to the Turtle Talk area and were let in shortly.

The show was cute! I always like it, so I was happy that I was able to see it again. It’s not something I would go out of my way for, but since it was convenient I couldn’t pass it up! After Turtle Talk we walked around The Seas.
disneypicturesone418.jpg

disneypicturesone419.jpg

disneypicturesone423.jpg

disneypicturesone437.jpg

We went upstairs, and they had a tank with hundreds of baby clownfish. They were so tiny..It was the weirdest thing
disneypicturesone444.jpg

disneypicturesone447.jpg

disneypicturesone452.jpg

disneypicturesone449.jpg

After we were done with looking at everything in The Seas, we headed in the direction of Journey into Imagination. FIGMENT. I love that…Figment. I actually got a charm with (him?) Figment on it this trip and he(?) is now on my charm bracelet!
disneypicturesone456.jpg

disneypicturesone461.jpg

Jess is so so excited!
disneypicturesone464.jpg

We got there just as a showing of Captain EO was letting out, so there was actually a line!
disneypicturesone463.jpg

IMAAAAAAGINAAATION.
disneypicturesone465.jpg

I love this omg.
disneypicturesone470.jpg

After Journey into Imagination, Jess wanted to see Canada/UK/France of the World Showcase for some reason so we trekked back that way.
disneypicturesone472.jpg

disneypicturesone477.jpg

disneypicturesone480.jpg

disneypicturesone481.jpg

We didn’t make it to France because our parents texted us to meet them at The Land since we still have FPs to use from earlier in the day. So we went back and waited in The Land for them. This is Jess and her water bottle. How lovely.
disneypicturesone487.jpg

We used our Soarin’ FPs and unfortunately got the third row, all the way to the right. It was possibly the worst seats you could have haha! So hobo.
disneypicturesone488.jpg

disneypicturesone491.jpg

Then we went to Test Track to use our other FPs. It was a quick wait and a nice ride!
disneypicturesone497.jpg

disneypicturesone498.jpg

disneypicturesone503.jpg

At this point it was around 6:30 and we were all VERY hungry and tired. We decided to just get dinner at Roaring Fork, since if we ate in EPCOT we may keep going and just exhaust ourselves haha. So we began the walk out of EPCOT.
disneypicturesone504.jpg

Continued next post!

disneypicturesone508.jpg

disneypicturesone509.jpg

disneypicturesone512.jpg

disneypicturesone514.jpg

We didn’t even do Spaceship Earth we were so tired!
disneypicturesone517.jpg

disneypicturesone519.jpg

disneypicturesone520.jpg

disneypicturesone521.jpg

We started walking towards the bus stop and I saw the WL there so I ran. I do this. If I see our bus, I’m the one that runs. Mostly because Jess…ah…she can’t really run…anyway I caught the bus and we were on. When we got back to the room, I got changed into my swimsuit and Jess did too so we could go swimming after dinner. I brought my water proof camera to the pool and I took some pictures, but they're not very good since it's a lower quality.

I had the Chicken Nuggets and Jess had the pasta creation of the day which was “Chicken Alfredo Pasta,” but she was able to get it without the chicken. Jess attacked hers, she loved it. Mine was standard, but DISNEY standard, so it’s still ten times better than normal.
disnay068.jpg

disnay069.jpg

After dinner, it was about 7:30, and I knew that the campfire was about to start. I didn't know what it was, so we went to it to see what it was. It was actually free marshmallows to roast in the campfire! Of course we joined in, but we were pretty full from dinner.
disnay071.jpg

We went to the pool then and enjoyed the slide a couple of times. Here's a video Jess took of the slide. I liked it; it was fun!

When we decided to get out, our parents were there. They had gotten dinner and they had an extra side of the RF chips OMG so we got them WOOT! I went to the beach with Jess and we relaxed and ate the amazing delicious chips.
disnay079.jpg

disnay080.jpg

At around 8:30 I somehow began playing Hide-and-Seek tag with a group of eight-year-olds. Jess followed me and we made new friends :laughing At 9 they were showing Toy Story, so we watched some of that.
disnay085.jpg

But we were really tired so at 9:30 we went back to the room.

disnay086.jpg

disneypicturesone526.jpg

We went to sleep quickly. Soon enough it was time for another day!

Continued soon! Probably either tomorrow or Saturday!

Via Napoli WAS so yummy! Like I said to Stephanie, I talk about it almost every day :laughing: OH NO! You must be eating at other GREAT places, though! Have you thought about doing a PTR? I'd love to read about planning three trips!

We've actually taken one of the trips, back in April. The next one is in October, and then the final one for DH's 40th birthday is in March. I have thought about it, but with a 14 month old child time is very precious. :laughing: I do want to get some counter service suggestions/ideas for both upcoming trips, so maybe I will start one.:scratchin

disneypicturesone514.jpg

The woman in the front of this picture looks like she had a really long day. Poor thing.

We started walking towards the bus stop and I saw the WL there so I ran. I do this. If I see our bus, I’m the one that runs. Mostly because Jess…ah…she can’t really run…anyway I caught the bus and we were on.

Yeah, I'm a runner on the first couple of days. After that, I'm lucky I walk to the buses!:lmao:

At around 8:30 I somehow began playing Hide-and-Seek tag with a group of eight-year-olds. Jess followed me and we made new friends :laughing At 9 they were showing Toy Story, so we watched some of that.

You must have had so much fun with those kids! How sweet of you and Jess to play with them!

You must be getting ready to start school again.:teacher: Are you excited? Hopefully your school work won't deter you too far from this report. You have avid readers now.popcorn::

Oh I love your pictures from the Seas aquarium. It's so much fun in there. I have so many pictures from the last time I was in there :goodvibes The baby clown fish are so cool, and there are so many of them. I'm surprised I miss that one. And I spot a Hidden Mickey in one of your pictures :thumbsup2

YAY! IMAGINATION! I'm loving that so many people are Figment fans on here. Have you seen videos of the original Journey into Imagination it's MUCH better than this version. I WANT DREAMFINDER BACK, not this Nigel Channing dude. Sorry had to rant there :teeth:

I'm sorry you didn't get a good seat on Soarin'. I've always ended up in the second or third row when I've gone on it NEVER the first. I don't know what the deal is. Maybe I would like it more if they put us in the first row, so you're lucky that you've been able to get good seats on that ride :)

I'm sorry you didn't get to go on Spaceship Earth, but at least you had a nice meal at Roaring Forks. Both your meals look delicious, I just love chicken tenders and Chicken Alfredo, YUM! :goodvibes Maybe I'll have to look into Wilderness Lodge now for my next trip...

I love the slide video, sounds like it's a ton of fun and your pictures on the beach are beautiful! LOL @ your little tag game, that must've kept you busy for sometime. :thumbsup2 to Toy Story, they seem to be showing that now for a night-time movie at the pools at Disney resorts. I wonder why...

Can't wait to read more! :mickeyjum

What a fun report! I love WL and am considering it for our next trip so it's great to see your pics!!
Can't wait for more!!

You must be getting ready to start school again.:teacher: Are you excited? Hopefully your school work won't deter you too far from this report. You have avid readers now.popcorn::

Well, if you do a PTR, count me in! I never noticed that lady's face before LOL good catch! I just hate missing the bus, so I end up running all the time. It was a fun night, they were hilarious.

I'm starting school the Wednesday after Labor Day, so it's coming up! I'm getting a little excited...it won't be an easy year, since I'm doing a lot of AP and honors classes, but I'm sure it will turn out just fine. I really hope to have a lot done by the start of school, because I love writing this and it would bother me if I didn't finish it. WOOHOO for readers :woohoo: I was so lonely on my TR last year :laughing:

Oh I love your pictures from the Seas aquarium. It's so much fun in there. I have so many pictures from the last time I was in there :goodvibes The baby clown fish are so cool, and there are so many of them. I'm surprised I miss that one. And I spot a Hidden Mickey in one of your pictures :thumbsup2

YAY! IMAGINATION! I'm loving that so many people are Figment fans on here. Have you seen videos of the original Journey into Imagination it's MUCH better than this version. I WANT DREAMFINDER BACK, not this Nigel Channing dude. Sorry had to rant there :teeth:

I'm sorry you didn't get a good seat on Soarin'. I've always ended up in the second or third row when I've gone on it NEVER the first. I don't know what the deal is. Maybe I would like it more if they put us in the first row, so you're lucky that you've been able to get good seats on that ride :)

I'm sorry you didn't get to go on Spaceship Earth, but at least you had a nice meal at Roaring Forks. Both your meals look delicious, I just love chicken tenders and Chicken Alfredo, YUM! :goodvibes Maybe I'll have to look into Wilderness Lodge now for my next trip...

I love the slide video, sounds like it's a ton of fun and your pictures on the beach are beautiful! LOL @ your little tag game, that must've kept you busy for sometime. :thumbsup2 to Toy Story, they seem to be showing that now for a night-time movie at the pools at Disney resorts. I wonder why...

Ahh the Living Seas. I'm a HUGE fish fan :laughing: I toned down the picture taking this trip; last year I ended up with 200 pictures of fish that I never looked at. Aquariums are something that are much more amazing in person than in pictures...I've learned that much.

I feel a bit ashamed here, but I have never seen the old ride :confused3 I may have to now haha! I do love the weird face in the moon though. It's so intense.

Yeah, third row all the way on the right on Soarin' was not enjoyable. It's just meh. If that was my first seat on Soarin', I don't think I'd be back. I think I'd be very confused why everyone is running there :laughing: Aww sorry that you've never gotten first row. If (No, wait, I mean WHEN! :)) you go for your 16th, maybe a birthday button will do the trick for the front :thumbsup2

I noticed that I didn't write it in the TR but when we went to RF, there was the BIGGEST line. There always was. You would always get good food, but you would have to wait in VERY crowded lines to get it. But it was good yeah! Honestly, the sharing of busses and RF are my only complaints about WL.

Aww thanks! It was more beautiful in person :cloud9: I got tired out from tag so fast, it was embarassing haha! But it was fun! Yep we watched TS on the beach! Before they had TS trivia questions; it was fun!

What a fun report! I love WL and am considering it for our next trip so it's great to see your pics!!
Can't wait for more!!

Thank you! Oh, there a LOT of WL pics!! Thanks for reading, and I'm happy you're here!

Ahh the Living Seas. I'm a HUGE fish fan :laughing: I toned down the picture taking this trip; last year I ended up with 200 pictures of fish that I never looked at. Aquariums are something that are much more amazing in person than in pictures...I've learned that much.

I feel a bit ashamed here, but I have never seen the old ride :confused3 I may have to now haha! I do love the weird face in the moon though. It's so intense.

Yeah, third row all the way on the right on Soarin' was not enjoyable. It's just meh. If that was my first seat on Soarin', I don't think I'd be back. I think I'd be very confused why everyone is running there :laughing: Aww sorry that you've never gotten first row. If (No, wait, I mean WHEN! :)) you go for your 16th, maybe a birthday button will do the trick for the front :thumbsup2

I noticed that I didn't write it in the TR but when we went to RF, there was the BIGGEST line. There always was. You would always get good food, but you would have to wait in VERY crowded lines to get it. But it was good yeah! Honestly, the sharing of busses and RF are my only complaints about WL.

Aww thanks! It was more beautiful in person :cloud9: I got tired out from tag so fast, it was embarassing haha! But it was fun! Yep we watched TS on the beach! Before they had TS trivia questions; it was fun!

I think the majority of my pictures from EPCOT on my most recent trip were of fish. I also took like ten pictures of the pesky dolphin that wouldn't stop moving. I did find the Hidden Mickey there, so proud of myself LOL And yeah, I agree aquariums are a lot more interesting in person, but isn't everything?

Oh, it's okay. Because of the ride's state now, people don't really care for the old version, but it's much better! There was a song that carried through the whole ride and it just wasn't as tour-y as it is now, but felt more like a Fantasyland dark ride where there's a storyline and you feel truly immersed in it all. Search Journey Into Imagination on YouTube and you'll find tons of videos, I'm sure once you see it, you will be obsessed with that ride and the song especially.

Yeah, that's how I felt. My family enjoyed it, but I was like "What's the big deal?" I did go back and enjoyed it a lot more in the second row, but it still hasn't wowed me yet. And yeah, I really hope that birthday button helps and good to see you're more optimistic about that trip than I am LOL But it's slowly becoming more and more likely everyday :goodvibes A little plug here... I updated the PTR...

Oh wow, but if the wait is worth the food, I think that suffices. And I'm used to sharing buses so that's fine and you have the boats as well. WL is becoming a lot more intriguing to me. Maybe I'll go crunch some numbers and see where that gets me there...

Oooo... TS Trivia questions, that's really cool! I always seem to manage to miss the little games the CMs put together at the resorts. I think the Deluxes are better advertising them as opposed to the Values. :/

:rotfl: yes Figment is a boy! I think it's because the original ride had a man named the Dreamfinder creating him (that ride was a million times better than the new one btw). I loved Figment so much when I was little one year we rode it every single night of our trip! Oh yeah, I feel your Figment love :)

I think the majority of my pictures from EPCOT on my most recent trip were of fish. I also took like ten pictures of the pesky dolphin that wouldn't stop moving. I did find the Hidden Mickey there, so proud of myself LOL And yeah, I agree aquariums are a lot more interesting in person, but isn't everything?

Did you know that the dolphin tank used to have turtles in it? The dolphins would swim really fast and then push them with their noses (snouts? :confused3) so they kind of floated around the tanks...the turtles were not amused. That's why the dolphins only have smaller fish in their tank :laughing: Good job on the hidden mickey!!

Oh, it's okay. Because of the ride's state now, people don't really care for the old version, but it's much better! There was a song that carried through the whole ride and it just wasn't as tour-y as it is now, but felt more like a Fantasyland dark ride where there's a storyline and you feel truly immersed in it all. Search Journey Into Imagination on YouTube and you'll find tons of videos, I'm sure once you see it, you will be obsessed with that ride and the song especially.

Oh I watched the older version and it's so cute! I love it! I love how he sings about what Figment looks like!

Yeah, that's how I felt. My family enjoyed it, but I was like "What's the big deal?" I did go back and enjoyed it a lot more in the second row, but it still hasn't wowed me yet. And yeah, I really hope that birthday button helps and good to see you're more optimistic about that trip than I am LOL But it's slowly becoming more and more likely everyday :goodvibes A little plug here... I updated the PTR...

LOL if for whatever reason the trip doesn't happen, do a pretend TR. Front row on Soarin' every day. If you're in MK, Disney can bring Soarin' to you. :laughing: Going to PTR now!

Oh wow, but if the wait is worth the food, I think that suffices. And I'm used to sharing buses so that's fine and you have the boats as well. WL is becoming a lot more intriguing to me. Maybe I'll go crunch some numbers and see where that gets me there...

WL is fun! OHH YEAH you stayed at the All-Stars, I remember now :thumbsup2 I think your friends would really like being close to MK...the boat takes about 15 minutes including waiting, but there's also a bus if you're in a hurry and it's like 3 minutes. REALLY came in handy when I had to be at the park by 8:15, but the boat started running at 8:30!

Oooo... TS Trivia questions, that's really cool! I always seem to manage to miss the little games the CMs put together at the resorts. I think the Deluxes are better advertising them as opposed to the Values. :/

I actually won a contest on our last day, but more on that when I have to write about the last day :laughing: Apparently, Sid's dog is named Scud. None of us knew that :confused3 Weird name, even for Sid, if you ask me! Thanks for your comments, btw! :goodvibes

:rotfl: yes Figment is a boy! I think it's because the original ride had a man named the Dreamfinder creating him (that ride was a million times better than the new one btw). I loved Figment so much when I was little one year we rode it every single night of our trip! Oh yeah, I feel your Figment love :)

:lmao: Ok good! I was going to type him, but then I started wondering and I couldn't rmember if it was answered in the ride! YEAH I just watched a video of the old one; it was so cute! AWW how cute! You guys maxxed out the Park Hopper then :laughing: Thanks again for reading along!

NICE! Via Napoli is a must for us now, so hopefully I'll get to try Le Cellier next year! It's ok, I only took a picture of my meal. I got a lot better at food pictures as the trip went on. HAHA silly pre-DIS you. I only took over the planning last year. Before that my mom did it and I helped occasionally. Now I usually start planning around when midterms are because I NEED a slight distraction from that :laughing:

Epcot restaurants are so good! I want to eventually try all of them. :goodvibes Haha at times I got kind of lazy with taking pictures, but I took a little more when I started taking them with my iPhone, because then I didn't have to take out the big 'ol camera. Haha my mom used to do all the planning before, then I turned into super planner this year. It's very fun, and like you said, a nice distraction from school. :thumbsup2

We went upstairs, and they had a tank with hundreds of baby clownfish. They were so tiny..It was the weirdest thing
disneypicturesone444.jpg

disneypicturesone447.jpg

IMAAAAAAGINAAATION.
disneypicturesone465.jpg

disneypicturesone481.jpg

This is Jess and her water bottle. How lovely.
disneypicturesone487.jpg

Awww the baby clown fish! There are so many though! :scared1:

I love that picture of the empty Imagination ride vehicle. :goodvibes

That shop in the UK is so cute. :)

:lmao: I'm sure Jess would be very happy to know you posted that flattering picture of her!

The morning of July 31st had me awake and ready by 6:10, along with my mom. We went outside for a bit.
disneypicturesone530.jpg

disneypicturesone531.jpg

disneypicturesone533.jpg

Now don’t let the above picture deceive you; it was actually very dark that morning. So dark, in fact, that we decided that, rather than sitting on the beach, we would explore the lobby a bit. So we headed inside
disneypicturesone534.jpg

We took note of the animals on the wooden poles
disneypicturesone537.jpg

Our dog likes to howl when the fire sirens go off, so we took this picture since she looks like a wolf!
disneypicturesone538.jpg

We went up a couple flights of stairs and found a nice sitting area with a fireplace!
disneypicturesone550.jpg

I began to walk around and took some more pictures
disneypicturesone549.jpg

disneypicturesone548.jpg

disneypicturesone552.jpg

The light in the right of this picture is the top of a tower of the GF
disneypicturesone553.jpg

We walked back downstairs
disneypicturesone554.jpg

And went outside, going to the boat dock
disneypicturesone555.jpg

disneypicturesone559.jpg

disneypicturesone567.jpg

disneypicturesone573.jpg

We went back, heading towards Roaring Fork, and look who we saw!
disneypicturesone576.jpg

HAHA my dad! After we saw him, we went back inside and to Roaring Fork. My mom and dad had the same thing, but my sister and I both had potatoes!
disneypicturesone582.jpg

As you can see in the above picture, I ate outside. The sun had risen woohoo!
disneypicturesone585.jpg

My sister joined me outside, and the next time I looked at a clock, it was 7:55! We learned from our mistake yesterday and decided we needed to be on a very early bus, but the busses start at 8! So it was a lot of us trying to get the last things done at top speed. We ended up at the bus stop at 8:05…not bad! BUT the bus didn’t come until 8:14…That would happen sometimes at WL. We could be at the bus stop at 8 to get on the first bus, but the bus wouldn’t come until later. Then we had to stop at the GF grr. Even with everything, we made it to DHS by 8:30! So that’s not too bad!
disneypicturesone597.jpg

disneypicturesone599.jpg

disneypicturesone600.jpg

I love the little Mickey! This is actually a giant lightening rod.
disneypicturesone605.jpg

We didn’t have to wait long before they opened the turnstiles. My dad and I gave our KTTW cards to my mom and sister because they were doing the TSM run. My dad and I veered to the right for RNRC!
disneypicturesone607.jpg

disneypicturesone613.jpg

disneypicturesone614.jpg

The stupid pre-show started. I find it annoying. But these guys were less annoying, to me anyway. I still find it tedious. I JUST WANT TO GET TO G-FORCE RECORDS.

We were released at 9 WOOHOO!
disneypicturesone616.jpg

disneypicturesone617.jpg

For some reason, we had to wait outside for a while before they let us in the line. It was pretty irritating. But we were near the front of the line, so it wasn’t too bad when they let everyone in.
disneypicturesone618.jpg

disneypicturesone620.jpg

disneypicturesone624.jpg

We got row 3 the first ride. Afterwards the line was long since they had waited to let everyone in, so we did the single riders’ line. I got the last row and my dad got second row. After that, my dad couldn’t wait anymore for Star Tours, so we headed over that way.
disneypicturesone628.jpg

disneypicturesone629.jpg

disneypicturesone630.jpg

disneypicturesone631.jpg

disneypicturesone632.jpg

disneypicturesone633.jpg

We knew my mom and sister were coming soon to ST, but my dad HAD to go on. He just couldn’t wait anymore :laughing: Here he is in his 3-D glasses!
disneypicturesone636.jpg

Now, I hadn’t read much in other’s people’s TRs about the ride because I wanted it to be a surprise. If you feel the same way, you can skip everything written in red.

OK, so like I said I had waited to see what it was about until I went on it. So the pre-boarding video is when I found out that C3PO was going to be the pilot! We went into the ride vehicle, and it was AWESOME. First we got an opening with a bunch of Stormtroopers and droids, then we went to the Wookie Planet (IT WAS GREAT!) then we got a message from Yoda (my dad’s favorite, you should see his Yoda collection at home) then we went to Coruscant, which is like the city area. It was just amazing.

After we got off, mom and Jess were in the gift shop. We met up with them then went on again!
disneypicturesone637.jpg

This time we got a different opening with Darth Vader, then we went through a pod race, got a message from Yoda again, then went to the underwater area, where Jar-Jar lives. It was great to have almost everything new! A LOT of fun!

As much as my dad and I loved it, my sister and mom got sick from it. They thought it was amazing, but they just felt sick. So we went over to the Writer’s Stop for some fuel. Mom just got pretzels and a Diet Coke, but my sister got a “Flip-Flop Cookie” (just a sugar cookie with frosting and sprinkles on it). And, because I'm a but obsessed with the Dining Reviews board, I knew I had to get…
disneypicturesone639.jpg

THE CARROT CAKE COOKIE! OMG THIS THING WAS FANTASTIC! It was sooo big too! And just a snack credit! I stashed in Jess’s bag after eating about a quarter of it (it was HUGE and filling, too) and of course it melted, but we just put it in the fridge in our room, and I would have bites of it throughout the trip. Then the last day the frosting was so creamy from freezing and melting that it was like ice cream. SO GOOD. Definitely one of the best ways to use a snack credit…as long as you like carrot cake!

ANYWAY after that yumminess, it was time for the TSM FPs that mom and Jess had gotten all of us.
disneypicturesone650.jpg

disneypicturesone653.jpg

disneypicturesone655.jpg

disneypicturesone657.jpg

And this is where I took the strangest family picture of the trip
disneypicturesone658.jpg

Hmm.

So we went through the FP line, and when we got to the stairs, my mom told a CM that we would be willing to split ourselves up into two groups of two. Because of that, we were led up a separate, EMPTY staircase and went right down to the loading dock! It shaved about 10-15 minutes off our waiting time, and who talks to the other two in their car anyway? This is DEFINITELY a trick I would share with anyone with an even-numbered family.

TSM was fun, of course! Jess got the best score in the vehicle! Our scores were about the same all throughout the ride, and it looked like I was going to win, but at the very last challenge she beat me by over 16,000 points :laughing:

Continued soon!

Wow! I thought I was the only one who got up so early in Disney. I love the pictures you took of the area around Wilderness Lodge that early. The animals carved into the wood are very cute. And I love the picture of the water from the boat launch dock, it looks so nice :goodvibes

Mmmmmm... more Roaring Forks food, those potatoes look delicious! I love when they're cut up that way, they always taste better for some reason that way.

YAY! DHS! Sorry you didn't get as early as you wanted, but at least you got to ride RnRC twice, it seems like you really like that one. Hopefully I'll get myself on it next trip :thumbsup2 And you were at the front of the line so that's another plus. Then you got a lot more in after with Star Tours and TSM! I feel like I'm totally ruining the new Star Tours for myself by reading all these descriptions of the ride, but I think it's probably because of the anxiousness to ride it. I also got to see if I can try to do the split riders on TSM next time I'm there since I'm going with four. :D

Ooooo... that Carrot Cake cookie looks so good! I really need to stop by Writer's Stop when I'm down there, I'm seeing that cookie in way too many TRs... :goodvibes

I'm sooo excited to try the new Star Tours. If you remember, DBF is a MAJOR Star Wars nut and has ridden it a TON since he started the CP. He even got picked to be the Rebel Spy! Needless to say, that was an experience he'll remember for quite a while.

Wow! I thought I was the only one who got up so early in Disney. I love the pictures you took of the area around Wilderness Lodge that early. The animals carved into the wood are very cute. And I love the picture of the water from the boat launch dock, it looks so nice :goodvibes

WOOHOO go early risers! I love that picture too! It's actually my desktop at the moment :goodvibes

Mmmmmm... more Roaring Forks food, those potatoes look delicious! I love when they're cut up that way, they always taste better for some reason that way.

Me too! They were really good! The first morning they gave Jess a whole plate full, but the rest of the mornings they just put a scoop haha. That was ok though. Since we usually book big lunches, we like a lighter breakfasts anyway.

YAY! DHS! Sorry you didn't get as early as you wanted, but at least you got to ride RnRC twice, it seems like you really like that one. Hopefully I'll get myself on it next trip :thumbsup2 And you were at the front of the line so that's another plus. Then you got a lot more in after with Star Tours and TSM! I feel like I'm totally ruining the new Star Tours for myself by reading all these descriptions of the ride, but I think it's probably because of the anxiousness to ride it. I also got to see if I can try to do the split riders on TSM next time I'm there since I'm going with four. :D

Ooooo... that Carrot Cake cookie looks so good! I really need to stop by Writer's Stop when I'm down there, I'm seeing that cookie in way too many TRs... :goodvibes

Really get it! It's actually really close to Star Tours and the Muppets so it's not out of the way. Although I'm thinking next time I may get it when we're going to leave the park and then share it on the bus or something. I got really full, really fast from it!

I'm sooo excited to try the new Star Tours. If you remember, DBF is a MAJOR Star Wars nut and has ridden it a TON since he started the CP. He even got picked to be the Rebel Spy! Needless to say, that was an experience he'll remember for quite a while.

I do remember! I was laughing in your PTR when you said he was sad that he couldn't go right away to ride it, since he needed to get his pass :laughing: OMG he is SO lucky to have been the Rebel Spy! I kept hoping my dad would get it, since it probably would have made his life complete :lmao: Did your BF get the rebel spy pin in the gift shop?

I'm a little late, but I'm joining. Sounds like you guys had a great time, and I can't wait to hear more.

Looks like I have some catching up to do! We're staying at WL for the first time in January so it is fun to see your pictures!

Epcot restaurants are so good! I want to eventually try all of them. :goodvibes Haha at times I got kind of lazy with taking pictures, but I took a little more when I started taking them with my iPhone, because then I didn't have to take out the big 'ol camera. Haha my mom used to do all the planning before, then I turned into super planner this year. It's very fun, and like you said, a nice distraction from school. :thumbsup2

Awww the baby clown fish! There are so many though! :scared1:

I love that picture of the empty Imagination ride vehicle. :goodvibes

That shop in the UK is so cute. :)

:lmao: I'm sure Jess would be very happy to know you posted that flattering picture of her!

AWW sorry, I didn't see this comment before!! Yeah the EPCOT restaurants are pretty great. It's ok, it happens. I took a LOT more pictures this trip than last trip. Planning is AWESOME I love it!!

I know! I couldn't believe how many. They were all different sizes too.

Ohh yes the ride vehicles. Love them all! Jess actually got a wallet from the shop there! I love it; it's so cute.

Well, see, Jess hasn't read the TR so it's kind of like a punishment :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter