***Less than a dollar challenge Exchange***Sign Up-CLOSED

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
Are you up for this fun challenge?
This is a $5.00 exchange before shipping, but all the items that you buy to send to your pal needs to cost less then $1.00. So, go into a store and search for items that does not cost that much, that are on clearance, that is on sale....but it can not cost more then a dollar per item.
So, since the exchange is a $5.00, you will recieve at least 6 items from your pal, but the more creative, the more deals...your pal finds, the more you will get.
I'm sure kids will have fun with this exchange as well-this will be a mixed exchange, so adults may recieve kids names, and kids may recieve adult names-if you would like to put in a request for either an adult or child, please let me know when you sign up.

Sign ups will be till-Thursday 2/22, and names and info will come out later that day or by Friday 2/23. The send by date is Thursday 3/1.

To join in on this challenging but fun exchange, pm me the below info.

Name-
Address-
Email address-
Number of exchanges-
Elf-yes or no-
Are you willing to send internationally?
Any allergies or anything you would like to tell your pal?

*For child participants, please include your parents name, parents email address, your name, age, gender, and any allergies or anything you would like to tell your pal.

:yay: :yay: :yay:

Sounds like a fun one for me to get back into the swing of exchanges

the girls will play:thumbsup2

WTH Is up with the personal attacks? Ok I'm in. I love this kind of "Challenge" *chuckles* Pm Coming your way. You know that shipping will be more than the actual exchange.

OH this sounds like a blast... I so love clearance shopping. Count myself and my ds9 in. He gets better deals than I do..:rotfl2:

Tis sounds llike fun. I haven't done any exchanges in a while. Sign me up for 3. One for me and one for each girl. Pm coming soon.
Maureen

OOps. I was in a hurrry to get to dance and posted instead of PM. I'll PM now.

Thanks Meriweather for the PM to let me know!

For those of you with kids, I am hosting the Kids outfit exchange, so come and check it out. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter