Hello! Cant say Im gay or lesbian my self, but my daughter came out as lesbian this year and well, recently told me she has a girlfriend! and well being the supportive dad Im trying to be for all my kids, Ive decided to surprise them with a trip down to WDW! They don't know yet (and well, I hope they don't find this forum) but well, the trip is set for next month!

That is so wonderful. It’s hard to describe the difference that a supportive parent can make. Buy them all the Mickey rainbow pins, and look for any Pride photo ops - signs during parades or at the entrance to Hollywood Studios, or even the Hakuna Matata rainbow in Animal Kingdom…

Hello! Cant say Im gay or lesbian my self, but my daughter came out as lesbian this year and well, recently told me she has a girlfriend! and well being the supportive dad Im trying to be for all my kids, Ive decided to surprise them with a trip down to WDW! They don't know yet (and well, I hope they don't find this forum) but well, the trip is set for next month!

Thank you for being a supportive ally to your daughter. It means more to her than you will ever know.

Hello fabulous humans!

I'm Abs, and I just went to Disney World for the first time this year!! To say it changed my life would be an understatement. 😍

I'm looking for other magical women who enjoy Disney just as much as I do, and either identify as lesbian or bisexual / pansexual / demisexual. This is a safe space, and I'm so excited for some new connections!

Three Disney things about me: I collect headbands and ears, and post my favorite pair every week for Minnie Ears Monday. My favorite Disney Princess is Ariel. My favorite park is Magic Kingdom (but really how can we choose just one!?)

Hope to hear 3 things from you soon! Stay well and be kind. 🌈
I took my now wife on her first trip ever shortly after we had moved in together. I knew I had to get her hooked early so I proposed in front of the castle.

We are planning our fifth or sixth trip together and taken our niece/nephew and their parents for their first ever trip too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter