Les Chefs de France

Thanks for the info, I booked this for our June trip and was having second thoughts...not anymore:)

is the $20 prix fixe a limited time offer? is it the same menu listed online or is it different?

Have any of you been there for dinner? What are your thoughts? I'm planning to book a dinner meal for my husband's 50th birthday. He loves France and I am hoping that this will be a good spot to celebrate. We don't want to do Bistro because we will have our 6 year old son with us, too.

Would love to have some input!

Thank you!!

We really enjoy dinner there! Last trip we went twice. We usually get the beef tenderloin.

I love the fixed price lunch. Fantastic!

The only thing I don't care for is the baked mac and cheese (Gratin de Macaroni). I always wanted to try it but never got around to it. We were there with my brother and his wife recently and he ordered it. I got to taste it and am so glad I never ordered it. It has nutmeg in it - and a lot of it! I do not care for nutmeg and would not have been able to eat it.

Everything else I have gotten with the lunch as been great.

ohhh it's lunch.

we're going for dinner - thanks i'll look at the dinner menu

The only other Epcot one I know of is Le Cellier for lunch & dinner. And the Yacht Club's Captain Grill for dinner. Are there any others?

Nine Dragons does for lunch and dinner, and Marrakesh has a "sampler" at dinner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!