~~~LEGOLAND Buy 1 adult tix. get a child's tix. free!!

Thanks for the link! I was going to buy them, but when I called to see if they expire, she said they expire 1 year from date of purchase. :sad1: I was going to buy them and hold onto them for our next trip in 2 years, but I guess that won't work.

Thanks for the link! I was going to buy them, but when I called to see if they expire, she said they expire 1 year from date of purchase. :sad1: I was going to buy them and hold onto them for our next trip in 2 years, but I guess that won't work.

I had this same idea, buying now to use October 2012. Can anyone that has bought these tickets confirm that they expire after one year? Is it stated on the ticket?

thanks for this have just booked our tickets for legoland Florida - we go on the thursday after it opens - cannot wait will be leaving it as a total surprise for our DS 6 - he loves Lego.

Thanks for the link.

tracey

have just booked our tickets and printed them out and the small print says at the bottom first visit must be on or porior to the expiration date listed above.

Our tickets do not have a date - they have our name then ticket type which says Pepsie Promo - i day adult then an order number then a PLU code - no date is shown at all on the tickets.

Has anyone else printed tickets off and got the same problem.

Thanks

Tracey

gingerninja13 we have just bought our Legoland Florida tickets and printed them off and home - we are in the UK so presume it is a worldwide offer.

Tracey

Does anyone know how long this offer will last? We are going in December but I wanted to know how long we have to take advantage of this offer.

OP, thank you very much for this post! :thumbsup2

We are Canadian and had no issue purchasing! ;)

Printed our tickets as well, no expiration date is noted.

We will be there Friday, the 21st of October! :goodvibes

I'm in canada too and was interested in doing this instead of animal kingdom(my son has animal issues, terrified) but we aren't going till May 2012 anyone know if this will still work for then and us being Canadian?

Someone on slick deals emailed legolandflorida and reported Pepsi offer expires 12/24/2011 for purchasing tickets and the tickets are good for admission for 1 year after purchase date.

Someone on slick deals emailed legolandflorida and reported Pepsi offer expires 12/24/2011 for purchasing tickets and the tickets are good for admission for 1 year after purchase date.

Great!!! We are going in January but I was hesitant on buying them this early.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter