Legoland Annual Pass Question

MICEfamily

Earning My Ears
The legoland awesomest pass option says that you get 3 complimentary tickets with it. Does this mean that for my family of 4 I can buy one pass and use the 3 free tickets to get the rest of us in?

I think so. We have the Awesomer pass for my son, and I think they asked me how many of the 2 tickets I needed the day we went. We just used the one, because husband got a free military ticket and daughter is under 3, so I'm not positive, but I have never seen anything saying you couldn't.

Love the Awesomer pass. We used it so much at Lego Discovery Center Atlanta in addition to 2 Florida trips.

The legoland awesomest pass option says that you get 3 complimentary tickets with it. Does this mean that for my family of 4 I can buy one pass and use the 3 free tickets to get the rest of us in?
Did you do this? I wanted to know how it worked?

We decided not to go. I do think it would work though!
I'm thinking about paying the $50 down for me and the kids and then using the 6 extra tickets ( (awesomer pass )for dad.
I just did not know if it work the first day or not. Thanks for replying so quickly.

It's so hard to type awesomer and awesomest lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter