Lego Birthday Disign Help

acomasdiaz

DIS Veteran
We're having my DS's 4th birthday at the Lego Store in Downtown Disney. Does anyone have an disigns we can use for the party? Or could someone point me in the right direction? Thank you so much!

I have lots of Lego designs - if you think one of these may work, let me know and I would gladly customize it for you...

warren_lego.jpg

I have several picture variations of the one above.

mack_legoswfill.jpg

warren_legobatman.jpg

alex_legohp.jpg

mitchel_lego_ninjago.jpg

dallas_legofill.jpg

cooper_legoindy.jpg

kiss_lego_powerminers.jpg

hunter_legoblue.jpg

Amy ~ Thank you so much!

I would love the lego name fill with his name Phillip.

Plus, could I have something that says, Thank you for sharing Phillip's 4th birthday with us!

Thanks again!

Hi Amy,
I am doing a Lego Star Wars bday party for my twins and would love the first image customized one with Brian and the same one again with Justin. If you could do that I would so appreciate it.
thanks,
suzi

Amy ~ Thank you so much!

I would love the lego name fill with his name Phillip.

Plus, could I have something that says, Thank you for sharing Phillip's 4th birthday with us!

Thanks again!

Here are your requested designs... if you need any others or would like changes, let me know...

phillip_legofill.jpg

phillip_lego_bday.jpg

Hi Amy,
I am doing a Lego Star Wars bday party for my twins and would love the first image customized one with Brian and the same one again with Justin. If you could do that I would so appreciate it.
thanks,
suzi

First, let me welcome you to the DIS!!! I am glad to help you with your twins' birthday party.

justin_lego.jpg

brian_lego.jpg

thank you so much, my twins will love them!!!!
If I could ask one more thing, now that I see the thank you that you did above, could I also get the same thing that says "Thank you for sharing Brian & Justin's 6th birthday with us!"
These are so great, thanks again!
:) suzi

thank you so much, my twins will love them!!!!
If I could ask one more thing, now that I see the thank you that you did above, could I also get the same thing that says "Thank you for sharing Brian & Justin's 6th birthday with us!"
These are so great, thanks again!

Here is your requested design...

brian_justin_lego.jpg

My nephews love the lego ninja's. Whenever you get time could you please put each of their names on one: Carson and Jackson. Thanks in advance!:yay:

Thank you so much, the party today was a hit and the boys loved the name logos you made for them!!! Now on to the thank you notes, I really appreciate it, you are wonderful!!

Thank you so much, the party today was a hit and the boys loved the name logos you made for them!!! Now on to the thank you notes, I really appreciate it, you are wonderful!!

You are welcome - thank you for your kind words. I am glad that the designs were a success!

Hi there! I have been admiring the Lego designs. Would it be possible to have the Harry Potter Lego one with "Tom" on it? Thank you very much! My email is neriberi_78@yahoo.com

I normally just post the designs here but since you supplied me with your email address, I assumed you preferred for me to send it via email. Design Sent!

Hi Amy
I love all of your Lego designs. I would really like one for my son Finley please. He would love any of them, but think the Ninjago or the Star Wars would go down great if that's possible? Many thanks, Gina

Hi Amy
I love all of your Lego designs. I would really like one for my son Finley please. He would love any of them, but think the Ninjago or the Star Wars would go down great if that's possible? Many thanks, Gina

Welcome to the DIS!!! Here are the designs you requested with a bonus couple - I hope Finley likes them...

finley_lego5.jpg

finley_ninjago.jpg

finley_legoindy.jpg

finley_lego.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!