• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Legend of the Seas?

csidisney

Mouseketeer
We will be completing our 6th DCL cruise this year, and I am seriously tempted to book RCL next year. There is a 10 night southern Caribbean route that falls over spring break, and it half the price of a DCL 7 night. My only issue is that its on the Legend of the Seas. I have not seen many photos for the kids area, and my kids will be 8 and 7 at the time of cruising. Will they be bored? We will be busy on port days but there are 4 sea days we will need to fill up. Anyone cruised this ship and DCL and can advise?

My wife and I just booked the Spring Break Southern Caribbean cruise on Legend of the seas March 20, 2015
At the time of cruising our 4 kids will be 10 girl, 9 Boy, 5 girl, 3 boy

Anybody else going with kids?

My wife and I just booked the Spring Break Southern Caribbean cruise on Legend of the seas March 20, 2015 At the time of cruising our 4 kids will be 10 girl, 9 Boy, 5 girl, 3 boy Anybody else going with kids?

We did a 5 day DCL Wonder this year for spring break and we are looking forward to this 10 day next year 2015. We share the concern that the kids club may not be as good but hopefully the ship has plenty of kids since it's spring break and they can have a lot of fun.

Has anybody been on the Legend of the seas in the last year or so that can give us some feed back on the kids club?

I got off Legend of the Seas 2 weeks ago in Europe, but I didn't cruise with kids. She doesn't have all the bells and whistles of the newer ships, but she is very pretty. I especially like RCI's Vision and Radiance-class ships, although I usually choose my cruises for the itinerary and not the ship.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter