Leftover kids TS?

vroomagain

Mouseketeer
We will have 2 kids TS leftover as the kids will be going to Sandcastle Club for a night while DH and I go to dinner. Any ideas as to what can we do with them? Can they be converted into snacks or QS meals?

During most of the time, there is no conversion from one type of credit to another.

I would either do a character breakfast one day, paying for my wife and I out-of-pocket, or actually pay out-of-pocket for the dinner we have while the kids are in the club.

Check at your resort. Sometimes they'll at least let you get a snack credit or 2 out of each one, or possibly switch them to CS credits.

Possibly yes, but if you trade them for CS meals you will probably end up with kids' meals.

We were on the DXDDP on our trip in Mid December. We had 6 meals leftover. At the food court I was able swap them for 3 snacks each (brought home mickey rice krispy teats)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter