• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Leaving in two days!! Yeah!!

TravelingJen24

DVC Member
I am so excited. We are finally leaving in two days for VWL. We are staying there for a week and then off for a four day DCL cruise. This will be the longest trip we have ever taken and it is with our three year old and eight month old. I think we might be crazy. Wish us luck.

I will share your excitment! We are also leaving in 2 days for our first trip home to OKW!! Have a great trip!! :thumbsup2

have an awsome trip!! Hope the weather is great for you!!
Please let us know how the cruise was when you get back!!

WOW! That's the way to do it... party up at VWL, then relax on the cruise. Anticipation is such a wonderful feeling. Have a great time :thumbsup2

TravelingJen24 said:
I am so excited. We are finally leaving in two days for VWL. We are staying there for a week and then off for a four day DCL cruise. This will be the longest trip we have ever taken and it is with our three year old and eight month old. I think we might be crazy. Wish us luck.

have fun. Are you getting a studio? If so there is one studio at VWL that has no balcony (4533 ). With 2 children a balcony comes in handy.
Just ask before you go to the room what the room # is. They tried to give it to us our 1st year but I knew about it from the DIS and just refused it.
I need to sit outside and have my 6 am coffee. :goodvibes

We are getting a two bedroom lock-off because we are going with family. I hope it has a nice view because they tend to be critical. Thanks for your responses. I will write a report when we get back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter