Leaving for the World on June 3rd....

June 4 to June 11th for us.. DS counting down days to Star Wars. DD, age 5, counting down days until breakfast w/ Cinderella!

Staying at OKW, again, and the Swan for the first time..

See ya' on I 10 -

Wow looks like there are an awful lot of people from these boards going to the world the week of June 4th.

I too remember my first trip to WDW. It was wonderful and we have a great time every trip. It almost makes you not want to go anywhere else. :smooth:

:dancer: :dancer: :dancer:

:dumbo: :simba: :figment: :stitch: :goofy: :maleficen :sulley: :hmghost: :tigger: :ccat: :mickeyjum :donald: :tink:

We'll be at BCV from June 5 - 12th! (Me, DH, DS(13), DS(14). It's our second trip to the World and I'm EXCITED!!! :banana:

I just realized that we leave one week from today!!!! Things have been so busy for us with a newborn, that it has kind of snuck up on us!! Usually before a trip, my DD's have a countdown going made out of those Mickey heads from Home Depot, but we didn't get to it this year!!

I'm sitting here at work listening to Radio Buena Vista on Live 365 and getting goose bumps just thinking about it!!

This is the first trip for DS (8 weeks)!! June 4 to June 9 BWV!! See ya' all there!!!

..on the way to WDW next week :banana: We are driving from the DFW area--leaving on the 3rd. One night at ASSports, the 4th-15th at BCV and then one night at SSR. Hope to see ya' there :Pinkbounc

OMG u can count on one hand how many day we have till we leave :banana: :banana: . how many of u keep checking the weather forcast :thumbsup2 CYA there :yay: :yay:

At POR June 5th - 11th! DH first time staying onsite, got lots of surprises planned for him! Parasailing, dinner at California Grill on the 5th, Golfing....but the best part is the kids are at home!!!!! :banana:

I can't stand it!!! These last few days at work are killing me! My mind has already checked out to Disney!! :rotfl2:

Anyone know what the weather should be like down in Orlando next week?

We're getting there June 3rd & coming back June 11th. I'm alreadythere in my mind! I can't concentrate on anything!!!!

kellyf2626 said:
Anyone know what the weather should be like down in Orlando next week?

This will be our 5th trip during early June and the weather is hot :sunny: humid and it will rain at least once every day so be prepared. See ya' there :wizard:

I can't stay away from these boards!! I am going crazy these last few days! It doesn't seem real yet! Just two more days of work.....and then the magic begins! :wizard:

Just wanted to add us in too, we are leaving the 5th. I really wish we could stay longer, but that just gives us a goal to work towards for our next trip.

16 of us are arriving at CBR on 6/9! We leave (WAH!!) on the 16th.

Enjoy your trip! :cool1:

For all those leaving tomorrow and later in the week.....I wish safe traveling to you and a vacation filled with lots of Disney magic! :goodvibes :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter