Least Favorite Ride in Magic Kingdom

Stitch
DDs favorite disney character and least favorite attraction at Disney. I am surprised she didn't lie down in front of the entrance to prevent other people from entering. It's been years since she rode it and even walking by it she starts to snarl a little bit. It's actually kinda funny.

1. Its a small world - That annoying song! OMG! :furious:
2. Stitch - Seriously WHY!?!? this "ride" is awful!
3. Tom Sawyer Island- I agree with the OP, so bloody boring!!

Tomorrowland Speedway far and away #1. Noisy, dirty cars that you can drive slowly around a boring track. This is prime real estate in desperate need for a takeover.

Number 2 would probably be the Teacups. I don't get motion sickness on anything, but the spinning on this style of ride turns my stomach.

I can see why some people don't like some of the other attractions mentioned here, but some things are just classics - It's A Small World, Peter Pan, Tiki Room. The Swiss Family Treehouse is pretty pointless, but you can get some nice views of the Magic Kingdom from up there, so it's nice for that.

1) Speedway (Hot, Cars are super slow)
2) Buzz Lightyear (Guns often don't sync well which eliminates the point of the ride)
3) Winnie the Pooh (Time for an updated attraction using 21st Century Technology).

Having said this, I'd much rather be at the Speedway than at work.

Barnstormer is by far the worst ride in WDW imo.

My next least favorite would be Pooh. I am generally a huge fan of dark rides, but this one just doesn't do it for me. Maybe it's just because it's not that old so it doesn't hold any nostalgic value. But I love the Little Mermaid so I'm not sure what it is about Pooh. I love the characters and the show/movies, but the ride just seems boring to me.

Buzz just makes me mad. It would be a lot of fun if the guns worked better. But as it is, I don't even care if we miss it.

Speedway. It is the one that is most out of place. All the ones mentioned above at least fit the theming.

I've got to say that my kids have great memories with the Speedway. We ride it every trip multiple times and they like it at their age. I agree that it needs at least brought into this century with an update.

The attractions that we usually don't do, and therefore must be our least favorite, are Tom Sawyer (also available space), Bears, Tiki, and COP. We rarely do Hall of Pres, Stitch, the trains, and Swiss Family either. The rest are done numerous times.

I will also say Tomorrowland Speedway. When I was a kid, I thought it was so bad because I didn't know how to drive. Once I got my license, I was excited to ride it, thinking it would be better, but it was just as horrible. If they replaced this with a Cars themed ride with better vehicles, it would be amazing.

1 Speedway- such a waste of space in my opinion
2 Stitch- Just a BAD attraction
3 Peter Pan- I think it needs a refurb desperately, I can see the curtains and it all just feels dirty in there. Just my opinion. Once they refurb PP, it will be taken off this list for me.

Seriously. They could put 8 good attractions in its place. What a waste.
They could... although we'd more than likely get 3 gift shops, an ice cream cart, a popcorn stand, some Moana themed bathrooms, a giant DVC kiosk, and one off-the shelf spinner ride with some mild theming. And it would all take 5 years to build.

They could... although we'd more than likely get 3 gift shops, an ice cream cart, a popcorn stand, some Moana themed bathrooms, a giant DVC kiosk, and one off-the shelf spinner ride with some mild theming. And it would all take 5 years to build.

And the Spinner wait would be 3 hrs. with no FP+ availability at 60 days out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter