Least Favorite Ride in Magic Kingdom

Rhianna.07

DIS Family Page
I did this thread before and it was a lot of fun so I thought I would do it again! Don't get me wrong guys, I love Magic Kingdom more than anything... but just for fun, I was curious to see others opinions, so here I start the great debate! Pick your top 3 least favorite rides in Magic Kingdom! My least favorite rides are:
1. Tomorrowland Speedway- Always has a high wait time just to stand in the burning sun for over an hour and smell the disgusting fumes
2. It's A Small World- Creepiest ride ever, and that song is even worse
3. Tom Sawyer Island- Why is this still even at Magic Kingdom? So extremely boring.

Last edited:
They're not all rides, but my least favorite attractions:

Stitch's Great Escape - It's not very popular and very dated
Tomorrowland Speedway - It needs an update - electric vehicles!
Magic Carpets of Aladdin - redundant spinner attraction

That said, there is nothing at MK that I really actually hate. I enjoy everything, even Stitch. I like it more than most probably, but I do think it's time for a change in that show building. Other things just need a little updating and they'd be perfect.

My three least favorite are...
1) Magic Carpets of Aladdin (kinda ugly; not a very novel experience IMO)
2) Tomorrowland Speedway (I get why it exists, but it holds no attraction now since my kids are over age 6)
3) Goofy's Barnstormer (short and small; again, probably something for the under-6 crowd so I get why it exists)

definitely the speedway is in desperate need for a change the fumes are awful and there is no fun anymore, kids can drive a power wheel vehicle anywhere and go faster than this old gas 2mph cars

1. Stitch's Great Escape. I didn't love the movie, but I hate attraction. Glad to see this being phased out.
2. Tomorrowland Speedway. Short, boring, nothing to see (unlike the awesome Autopia at DL), deadly fumes, slow moving line. What's not to love?
3. The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh. I will never forgive you for killing Mr. Toad you overstuffed, binge-eating bear.

STITCH.

There are several others I don't bother with either, but that's the one I refuse to ever accompany anyone on.

Unpopular opinion: SDMT. I have a knee that doesn't bend super well, and last time I was barely able to pretzel myself to close the lap bar. I was in so much pain the whole time. Luckily, it's a quick ride.

1. Stitch's Great Escape: cheap, confusing, pointless
2. Tomorrowland Speedway: long waits, boring for adults
3. Carousel: not unique enough

TTA (aka: People Mover): I sooo don't get this. It's not an attraction. It's a mode of transportation that doesn't get you anywhere. People who ride this may as well save the price of a ticket and just ride the monorail or parking lot tram.

Also, lump Tiki Room, Country Bear and Hall of Presidents into a theater experience to listen to a bunch of squawking, noisy and irritating animatronics.

Space mountain, it hurts my neck. I don't ride it any more but when I used to, it always broke down right when we would get in the room where they load you.

Splash Mountain- I hate getting wet in the middle of the day- UNLESS I am at a water park. LOL

1. Tomorrowland Speedway: My biggest complaint about this attraction is how bumpy/crazy it is. My DD always requests steering while I push the gas and it's several straight minutes of..turn hard, hit the track, turn too hard, hit the track, turn too hard, hit the track. I take us very slowly to try to minimize the motion sickness.
2. Goofy's Barnstormer: Not enjoyable for the parents nor kids IMO.
3. Tea Cups: Our family all would get sick from the spinning.

I thoroughly enjoy every other attraction at MK, Stitch included.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter