Leaky Cauldron or Three Broomsticks?

bookgirl2632

DIS Veteran
It's been years since I've been to Universal. We did Three Broomsticks for breakfast on our first trip. I have yet to even see Diagon Alley. If I was only choosing one for lunch or dinner, which one would you choose? We have several days at Universal, but since they have similar menus, I didn't want to eat at both. I was also thinking of doing breakfast at one on one day and doing lunch at the other on another day. Any insight or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

GlendaO

DIS Veteran
I prefer Three Broomsticks but if I’d never eaten at Leaky Cauldron, I would go there if it has to be one or the other 😊

• Disxuni

"Where's the fun without a bit of risk?"
    The Three Broomsticks I prefer, because it has the chicken and ribs. Also, they have "The Great Feast", that is recommended that be eaten by a group of friends, or family.

However, it depends on what you want. For example, Leaky Cauldron has traditional English meals.

Also, for breakfast, Three Broomsticks has hearty, "American" breakfasts, where as Leaky Cauldron once again has traditional English breakfasts.

Both places have fish and chips for lunch.

xultimatefanx

Potions Master
    I prefer Three Broomsticks for it's space/setting but I think I slightly prefer the food at Leaky Cauldron. However getting a drink from Three Broomsticks is more fun.

Disxuni

"Where's the fun without a bit of risk?"
    I prefer Three Broomsticks for it's space/setting but I think I slightly prefer the food at Leaky Cauldron. However getting a drink from Three Broomsticks is more fun.
    Yeah, another added bonus with Three Broomsticks is you have the Hog's Head together with it, so getting a drink there is a little fun, especially since you get to see the AA Hog's head.

• Beer Me

DIS Veteran
    I would do both especially if I was there a few days. The menus are somewhat similar but have enough variety that you wouldn’t be eating the same thing both times. Or you could have breakfast at one of them.

If I had to pick only one for lunch or dinner it’s probably Three Broomsticks for the Great Feast.

macraven

Proud Redhead
    i prefer to go at 1030 as it is the end of the breakfast time which closes at 11
    I choose the lunch menu at 3 broomstick

many are finishing up betweem breafast at this time as the lunch menu starts at 1030
    I find quicker service and plenty of seats avaialbe
    In that hour I am there to eat, does not seem like any in the room.
    breakfast dinners are ablout done and not many come in for lunch at 10:30

gharter

DIS Veteran
    We prefer the menu at 3 Broomsticks over Leaky Cauldron. While similar, we like the options at 3 Broomsticks.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Daily Updates and News

UNIVERSAL PODCASTS

UNIVERSAL ORLANDO VIDEOS

UNIVERSAL ATTRACTIONS