Le Cellier - Vote Here

Le Cellier - Rated

• Excellent - Would Recommend it to others.

• Good - I would consider going back again.

• Average - Not anything to tell the neighgbors about.

• Poor - I wouldn't take my dog to eat there.

Results are only viewable after voting.

rer1972

DIS Veteran
I have trouble sorting through all the reviews and opinions on restaurants at WDW. I thought everyone could vote for individual restaurants, and post reasons why they did or didn't like it. We'll see how this works.:thumbsup2

Date: February 2007
Meal: Excellent - Canadian Cheddar Soup, 10 oz. NY Strip Steak, Double-Berry Buckle, and a Diet Coke
Service: Excellent - Waiter was friendly and did a great job.
Outcome: Excellent - I already have reservations for August.

The steak was great, the cheese soup was only so so. The service was certainly lacking.....and this was at the beginning of their night! :scared1: I am glad that we tried it. Someday, we will go back, but it's not high on my to do list.

I gave it a "good" vote. Maggie

I know that I am in the minority- but we did not think it was that great- service was very slow, food was decent- not great. The steak at the Outback Steakhouse was much better. It would try again- maybe it was a bad day.

Gotta second Nikki_Mouse on this one. I've been there maybe 3 times, and it was just average each time. I WANT to like it more - I hear for some people it's a trip highlight - but I honestly have to file this one under "seriously overrated".

I believe LeCellier's signature dish is the mushroom filet mignon, and that is the best meal we've ever had in Disney. DH has ordered other meals from LeCellier and he said they all pale in comparison to the mushroom filet.

I voted for good. We have dined there four times over many years - including when it was still a cafeteria style - and have always enjoyed our meal there. I think it has gained a little bit of a reputation and possibly IMHO a bit overly hyped. It fills up quickly because of good press, the fact that it is not very big and the menu is more traditional fair. Last year we had a great meal there but I think the Filet I had at the Concourse Steakhouse was a little better. I would not hesitate to go back to Le Cellier. We tried to get ADR for October but called too late. This will give us a chance to try something new.

This meal was great. It was my 2nd favorite meal of the week, being beat out by only Narcoossee's because there, I had equally delicious filet mignon but it was with lobster too and I got to see Wishes and the electric water parade during my meal...so basically, thats why I liked Narcoossee's better.

I couldn't reccomend Le Cellier enough. One of the best restaurants I've ever eaten in, at home or on vacation.

We love Le Cellier for both lunch and dinner.

The steak was great, the cheese soup was only so so. The service was certainly lacking.....and this was at the beginning of their night! :scared1: I am glad that we tried it. Someday, we will go back, but it's not high on my to do list.

I gave it a "good" vote. Maggie

Hi, we are going there this August...what does the cheese soup taste like? I mean...is it cheesy, bitter...etc.? Thanks!

I voted average. Our service was horrible and the food wasn't that good, either. Certainly NOTHING to write home about - it's a basic steakhouse you can find at home (except much more expensive and the tables are much closer together).

I probably will not return there but since others have had decent visits, I might recommend it to someone that isn't adventurous and prefers to eat the same stuff found at home while on vacation.

We can't imagine wasting time in Epcot to eat at a steakhouse again.

The steak at the Outback Steakhouse was much better.

Exactly what DH said! I had the salmon and it was soooo undercooked that I felt squeemish when I'd take a bite. Had to give up on it and request more bread. We will not be returning.

It was decent steak, but I have had better closer to home. The service was just okay. The biggest reason I would not hurry to go back is how crammed they have the tables in there and as a design student it makes me cringe. The theming is wonderful, but they have ruined it with the number of people they attempt to squish in there.

Excellent! We went last year for the first time and will go back every time we head to south east Mecca. I make the Cheddar Cheese soup at home. My family loves it. The bread sticks are awesome, also.

Love this restaurant, the mushroom filet is one of the best meals on property. It has to be cooked Medium Rare, and it's so much better than the Outback...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter