Le Cellier lunch or dinner?

i was planning on ordering it...

tomorrow:banana:

glad i read ur post:thumbsup2, $13 for same burger i can get @ any CS is not going to happen.:sad2: guess i'll have my soup & salad.

I agree! We ate here several times in May, and I ordered a bowl of soup and a cesear salad. Be warned the cesear salad was HUGE. So I asked if the next time I can split it with DH and the server said absolutely. I barely dented it, then moved it to my DH. This works out great for us, because he does not like the soup :scared1: so he can eat half my salad as his appetizer, while I eat my half as my entree! So soup, salad, and pretzel bread makes for a perfect meal for me.

Enjoy your meal!!

I have both lunch and dinner resses this upcoming trip. So I will post back her after and let you know :thumbsup2

I'm with the "I'll take what I can get" camp!

I was fortunate to get lunch reservations on our last trip and our whole family LOVED Le Cellier! Our favorite Disney meal of the entire trip.

So far I have not been able to secure any kind of reservation at any time for the entire time we are staying in November. But I'm stalking the cancellation thread! ;)

We've enjoyed both lunch/dinner...would prefer an early dinner however, will take what we can get.

We have only gotten lunch ressies in the past, but this year we got dinner!!! Yay!

Lunch is great, so I can only imagine that dinner is even better!!

We are not big eaters at lunchtime so definitely dinner. Nothing better than relaxing after a long day of walking.

However, with rumoured changes of Le Cellier becoming 2 credits for dinner and 1 for lunch we may have to try and get a lunch reservation next year just to keep our string of always going to Le Cellier intact.

I would choose dinner but would take lunch if that's all that was available - which happened to be the case for our next trip. We are happy to be able to look forward to lunch :thumbsup2

Checked WDW on-line ressies, lo & behold we were able to switch our lunch to dinner today - 1 one week before we leave! :banana::banana::banana:

We prefer lunch, they have a really good burger that I dont believe is on the menu at night

aut-oh :sad2: That is what DS wanted to order - I hope they'll let him order it for dinner.....anybody know if they will?

We had dinner last year, and this year we're doing lunch because I want to eat at signature restaurants for dinner. :)

Checked WDW on-line ressies, lo & behold we were able to switch our lunch to dinner today - 1 one week before we leave! :banana::banana::banana:

aut-oh :sad2: That is what DS wanted to order - I hope they'll let him order it for dinner.....anybody know if they will?

Someone mentioned in an earlier post that the steakburger is now a regular hamburger--nothing special. :(

Dinner is our preference--better menu options. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter