Laundry Detergent

We've had some long threads on the DVC board about the laundry tabs. I think the conclusion is pretty much that the detergent makers aren't making them anymore. The only places you can find them now seems to be places like big lots that deals in discontinued merchandise. My mom found some purex tabs at our Food World grocery store in our area before we went to WDW in Feb. I ended up buying the small bottle of liquid tide at Target for $.99. Both worked fine, although the Purex tabs gave my mom a rash. I guess she was allergic to it. I was in Food World a couple of weeks after our trip and I was going to buy up some tabs to have for future trips and they were gone.

challada said:
How much is a one load size packet of detergent on the boat? If it's like everything else and outrageous (ie, $5 or more), then, yea, I'll pack some...but if not, I don't want to mess w/it if I don't have to. QUOTE]

Its not that it is expensive but a lot of times the machines are out and there is none to buy! Same thing wit hthe change machine,I brought my own quarters but 2 times I was in there the change machines were empty.

At Target last night I saw a travel size bottle of liquid Tide. It was in the section with all the other travel size sundries (shampoo, shaving cream, etc). I didn't check out the volume in the bottle... just kind of noticed it from afar.
:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter