• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Late flight and ME?

mkymouse4ever

DIS Veteran
Wondering if we use ME, and our flight gets in @ 10pm. What time does your luggage come? 1am? Or that late, do you get your own luggage? We are flying in on TED for united, which is a perticiapating airline (provided they are still flying :rolleyes: ).

Has anyone used ME late? What was your experience?

Still not sure what we will wind up doing, we are staying for more than 2 weeks, so want a car for some of the time, but could save some $$ using the ME.

Thanks, MKY princess:

I would pack your overnight clothes and supplies in a carry on bag. Several have reported you have the option of telling them to deliver your luggage in the morning so you don't have to wait up for it. They will still transport it to the resort, no need for you to handle the luggage.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter