Late arrival and ME

disneyobessed

DIS Veteran
If we land around 10pm.. will ME wait to deliver our bags until the morning, or will they come in while we are sleeping to deliver them..?

If we land around 10pm.. will ME wait to deliver our bags until the morning, or will they come in while we are sleeping to deliver them..?

You will need to get your bags at bring them on the bus with you. I believe the cut off is 10pm when they stop transporting the bags.

Copied from the ME stickey:

My plane may arrive late. What are the hours for Disney's Magical Express.
Transportation currently runs 24/7.
Inbound luggage transfer has recently changed. There will be no automatic transfer for luggage between the hours of 10pm and 5am. Folks arriving between these hours will need to claim thier luggage prior to going to the Welcome Center, regardless of if they used the yellow tags.

Denise in MI

You will need to get your bags at bring them on the bus with you. I believe the cut off is 10pm when they stop transporting the bags.

Copied from the ME stickey:

My plane may arrive late. What are the hours for Disney's Magical Express.
Transportation currently runs 24/7.
Inbound luggage transfer has recently changed. There will be no automatic transfer for luggage between the hours of 10pm and 5am. Folks arriving between these hours will need to claim thier luggage prior to going to the Welcome Center, regardless of if they used the yellow tags.

Denise in MI

Thanks for the info as we will be arriving late as well. I assume we should NOT use the ME tags Disney sent us then. I imagine that would just confuse things since we will be getting our own luggage. This is probably a stupid question.

I'll probably have to call to find this out, but does anyone know what 10 pm cut-off really means? Flight scheduled to land later than 10 pm? What if it's delayed? Or on the bus by 10 pm? Or bags to their handlers by 10 pm (I'd have no idea if my bags made it or not).

My flight is scheduled to arrive at 9:50 pm, not sure if this is cutting it too close or if it would be ok.

I'll probably just end up getting them from baggage claim myself, but it will be a bit of a hassle since I'll have to get them from the A side (Southwest), then head over to ME on the B side (with my 5 year-old in tow).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter