Last To Post Game- Take 10 (Action!)- Shameless Posting Continues!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How long do you think the blood test will take? I hope not long :hug: That would be annoying to miss part of the day because of the test.

We're hoping it will only be about 10 min so that we are back by 7 or 7:30AM and we can get there by 8:00 since that's when the open the doors, we were going to bring breakfast, but we figure that we'll do drive through breakfast that morning instead of doing it in our Villa.

Band nights I often don't get to bed until 3AM, Fran falls asleep in her chair and I get absorbed in reponding to posts, and we don't get to bed until late. I just said to her "let's go to bed" and she has already fallen back asleep while I am responding to this post!

:lmao: Okay :) I'm just so used to being the only one on at this time unless Sharon's around that I'm like ":eek: what is she doing up?"

That's one great looking program, Alison! Have a great time! Who knows? This thread may still be opened when you get back....:lmao:

...however, I CAN believe that I am LTP...

[...hey, anyone else notice that the font is different?? :confused3 ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter