Last one to post........... Part 28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you heard the latest???

My Oldest DS is coming home-seems life isn't so Grand in Wisconsin after all!!!! He is seriously considering joining the Navy now and is coming here to sort things out

Have you heard the latest???

My Oldest DS is coming home-seems life isn't so Grand in Wisconsin after all!!!! He is seriously considering joining the Navy now and is coming here to sort things out

wow

I hadn't heard

i am so out of the loop

my new "job" is fun but i miss so much

i almost joined the Navy once

all set had one more round of paper work and then i met Will

somedays i think i should have gone anyway;) :rotfl:

I gotta tell you though

He (DH) was so nice on Christmas

I had to work:rolleyes: (we won't even go there)

so Will cooked the whole meal himself Ham potatos veggies rolls pie the whole deal

and it was so good

but the best part is he even cleaned up and did the dishes

than i had to work yesterday and he was off so he clean the WHOLE house

i asked him what he wants????:rotfl:

There you are!!! Yep-DS almost joined about 2 yrs ago and then didn't graduate on time-so his contract was voided-but he's eligible again since he did graduate now and he's just discovering that life isn't as easy as he thought

My Mom was really mad at us-since he's been doing so bad lately-But I had to remind her that this was his choice and we had to let him try to do this on his own

He's heading back tonight-I sent him a CC so he can drive his car down here-He's lucky we love him and care about him!!!

It will be nice having the whole family under one roof again
and hopefully he will apprciate more now that he has seen the real world

That was really nice of Him!!!

I worked the 23,24 and 25th and made dinner each night and walked out the door without eating it- that was such a Bummer-I made a Great Roast for Dinner on Christmas-finished the gravy and put it back in the slow cooker for everyone else to eat-DH had to work the 24 and 25th too-so it was all ready for him when he came home

At least he washed the slower cooker for me!!!

working on the holidays is no fun

DH and i work for the same company I work in the retail side of it

he works in the production/deliveryside

they got christmas day off PAID

we had to work

doesn't seem fair

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter