Last minute tips for our 1st Trip Home on Tuesday

findbyme

Earning My Ears
Happy Easter all,

We're making our 1st trip home to SSR on Tuesday and I am so excited to see that the Spa has received such high marks from Conde Nast. Have a couple of questions though and hoping for some help.

Have scheduled a ride on the Magical Express - please tell me that I won't regret this!! Our last trip in 2004 was a developer's vacation and we took a town car with stop at store. As we have owned timeshare in several locations, I always stock up the refrigerator...I'm just too cheap to spend 3.50 on soda even on vacation.

Question is - how do I get groceries if I use M express to get to SSR?

Have to bring laptop - will work when everyone is asleep...can I get a wireless connection out of SSR or will I have to pay the 10.00 a day to use internet..

Any other tips much appreciated. Traveling with DH, DS (9) and DS (7).

Happy Spring:banana:

We rent a car from across the street at one of the DTD locations to do our shopping. There is a Hess gas station with-in walking distance but their prices are not much better then SSRs store. Goodings is walkable but would want to cab it back instead of carring the bags.

No wireless I tried to pick it up on my PSP while at 2 different locations this past year with nothing. Pay the $10 and write it off as business expense.

We just used Magical Express and it was great. As far as groceries it may be too late but we used GardenGrocer.com. It is still expensive but when you see the prices they charge at SSR it will seem like a bargain.

Have a great trip! We returned last Thursday and I wish we were still there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter