Last Minute DVC story...

This is exactly what's wrong with DVC. I had waitlisted BWV for that same time and it didn't come through, but a last minute person gets the room. It's just completely unfair.

TOTALLY JUST KIDDING! (I just couldn't help myself.) What a fun story and something that...someday....maybe will happen to me! :cloud9:

MS can really come through when you want them to, can't they. Last Saturday, we were sitting in Orlando airport facing the possibility of a cancelled flight due to storms in NJ. We contemplated changing our flight to the next day or Monday and I called to MS to see if they could accomodate us. She had a 2 BR unit in both OKW and SSR and advised that I should go to the welcome center and arrange for them to get our luggage from the airline and take ME right over to the resort. We decided to wait it out at the airport and wound up taking off 7 hours late, but it was nice to know that there was an option for us without me having to put out any cash.

LOVE your story, we have a similar one. had just been to wdw in jan. last year for a long weekend for mlk, were in miami for 5 days with our 4 kids for our feb. vacation and were planning on relaxing the last 4 days of the vacation back at home. (we were returning for a 4 day weekend in march as the kids' school had teacher days). as our flight was delayed the first two times, i kept commenting we could just rent a car, drive up to orlando and have 4 days of fun.........3rd delay checked and ssr had 2 separate rooms (not connecting) and we usually have a 2 bedroom, but why not....... as my husband was checking to see how bad it would be to change our return flight to leaving orlando on sunday night, and i was making sure there was a car large enough for all 6 of us, they cancelled the flight!!!!!!!! we were in our rooms by 8:30, john delivered our lockers for us by 8:00 the next morning, before heading out for the day, and we had a total bonus for 4 days!!!!! the kicker is that we were able to use the incentive points at ssr that we were given with our blt purchase................sometimes the pixie dust is a flyin'.

sooo happy for you that it flew your way too!:yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter