Last Chance Cafe - reviews

Ware Bears

Bring me that horizon
The Last Chance Cafe is a small counter service restaurant in Frontierland just before you reach Phantom Manor. If the weather's nice then take a seat outside and enjoy the views of Big Thunder Mountain. If it's not, then go inside and check out the posters of 'wanted' outlaws.

my mam and ashleigh ate here on our october trip. my mam got chicken strips with chips and a drink. ashleigh said she wasnt hungry, until the food came lol. the chicken was really nice and ash ate all of it. that says a lot as she hates chicken nuggets so they were obviously nicer than what you get around the park. for what my mam ate she enjoyed it so we will try it again on our next trip.

We ate here on Wednesday 9th February at 2.10pm

Picture244.jpg

We ordered a Texas platter which consisted of 3 chicken wings 4 onion rings and 3 cheese stuffed peppers E 8.95

Picture242.jpg

Ribs and chips E8.50

Picture243.jpg

and 2 large cokes E2.50 each

We shared all this between the 4 of us. We thought it was very tasty.We were served very quickly and it was a good menu.

The only down side is that you have to eat outside so not ideal on a very cold day.

Picture245.jpg

We rated it 3 out of 5

029.jpg

Menu seems to have stayed the same but everything has gone up 20 to 30cts :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter