• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Las Vegas- Which show?

I also tend to fall asleep through a lot of the shows. But Ka and Love really held my attention. Love is such a bright area and all upbeat music. What about Britney Spears, I think she is starting another residency in early 2019.

Just a warning, if you dont like going to Circus, that will not change in Vegas, ( when it comes down to it, you got to think clowns throwing confetti out of a bucket and a man walking across a bar is entertainment , if not your going to spend over a hundred a head for a nap ( I know )

Walt Disney World? Well if you think merry go rounds are fun, I guess you'll like it.
Meh you have to like watching your kitchen faucet run to like Niagara Falls.
The Grand Canyon? Well I guess if you like dirty creeks you'll like that.
The Golden Gate? Meh, I can buy a bridge for $300 at Walmart.

a9e83a02-d453-4243-b2b1-eda611dae86d_1.0909b706b738437769bd7fe2e1f6b60e.jpeg

Half Dome? Eh I have rocks in my back yard.

The Statue of Liberty? Why not just buy a statue for 10 bucks?
Nowaday+Gnome+Beach+Bubba+Babe+Statue.jpg

Go to the ocean? Well I guess if you like this, you'll like it.
Intime-Inflatable-Kiddie-Pool-Family-and-Kids-Inflatable-Rectangular-Pool-Swimming-Pool-Blue-Printed.jpg_640x640.jpg

Last edited:

I also tend to fall asleep through a lot of the shows. But Ka and Love really held my attention. Love is such a bright area and all upbeat music. What about Britney Spears, I think she is starting another residency in early 2019.

Britney was supposed to start this week but it has been postponed due to her fathers health. I’m sure she’ll go back to Vegas once everything is settled though.

Michael Jackson “One” was just incredible! A real immersive experience.

When I went to Vegas I saw MJ One, O at Bellagio and Britney. I enjoyed them all but MJ One was really awesome from the moment you simply enter the theatre until the end.

Ok I’m bringing this thread back...Which show? I’m between Le Reve or cirque Michael Jackson. I’ve seen O and Zumanity. I love Cirque shows...can’t decide! Feedback is very much appreciated!

Ever since we saw Beatles love, which was very cool, I've been looking forward to seeing Micheal Jackson one next.

Reactions: ;-)
My 18 year old and I saw Rock Of Ages and also went to the Chippendales show which she loved!

Michael Jackson One. Have seen it twice and was great both times.

Depends on what you like in entertainment and how much you want to spend. Shows in Vegas tend to be PRICEY since they assume people there for gambling are willing to pay for something they probably wouldn't elsewhere. Many also contain nudity, which if that isn't your cup of tea, good to read an overview of the show when purchasing your tickets.

Depends on what you like in entertainment and how much you want to spend. Shows in Vegas tend to be PRICEY since they assume people there for gambling are willing to pay for something they probably wouldn't elsewhere. Many also contain nudity, which if that isn't your cup of tea, good to read an overview of the show when purchasing your tickets.
I’m open to any of it. I’ve narrowed it down to either Michael Jackson or le reve...I’m leaning toward MJ but le reve looks amazing too! I’d do both but limited on time.

We had so much fun at Blue Man Group. I've seen Penn and Teller twice, the first time was so awesome, the second was kind of a dud. lol I think that one might be hit or miss.

We've done a few shows, but Blue and Man Group was our favorite. The boys also loved going to Excalibur and doing the Tournament of Kings. We were laughing so hard. Sounds cheesy...it was but it was also a hoot.

I’m open to any of it. I’ve narrowed it down to either Michael Jackson or le reve...I’m leaning toward MJ but le reve looks amazing too! I’d do both but limited on time.
There seems to be a summer special offer for 25% for Michael Jackson One if you do a quick search.

I just dove in and booked Le Reve! Ticketmaster was having a flash sale of $90 per ticket. The show looks amazing—I love MJ but this is something different we don’t get here in NY...I read reviews MJ is more performances and less acrobatics, plus Le Reve got absolutely stellar reviews all around. Yay! I’m excited!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter