Las Vegas trip in November

oh my gosh...I don't even know what to say...sniff :sad:

I want to thank god...and the Dis Boards...and all the Dis Boards members who have been so accepting of me. Now...I'm going to Disney World!!

:woohoo:

YOU LIKE ME.....sniff sniff...YOU REALLY LIKE ME!!!!!!!:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

You guys will appreciate this.

I was driving to work this morning and was at a stop light. Look over at the car in the next lane and it has a bumper sticker that says "Got Sand?". I think it was for Yamaha...I so want that!! :rotfl2:

I was driving to work this morning and was at a stop light. Look over at the car in the next lane and it has a bumper sticker that says "Got Sand?". I think it was for Yamaha...I so want that!! :rotfl2:

Yep, I'm amused!

That's so perfect!! :lmao:

Andrea

Well, I think you need a sticker like this for your car!!!

2124180544_aa5962f8a1.jpg

Or maybe something for your home!!!

got-sand.jpg

Perfect. I think you should make it into a shirt for while you are here!!

Andrea

I wish I could find a bar on the strip that serves Pan-Galactic Gargleblasters, or even more desirably, a recipe that any bar could prepare.

Gosh, that sounds a lot closer than I thought!! I CANNOT wait, this is going to be so much fun!

Andrea

After meeting the boys I am actually scared. . .We gotta find a NO SUGAR drink that Joe can drink otherwise we will have to lead him around all night. . .lol.

After meeting the boys I am actually scared. . .We gotta find a NO SUGAR drink that Joe can drink otherwise we will have to lead him around all night. . .lol.

after the numerous phonecalls and text messages I have been receiving when he is on these sugar highs...I agree with you. I was hassling him about this two drinks a night thing until I started to realize the effect that sugar has on him. We may lose Joe in Vegas ROFL!

after the numerous phonecalls and text messages I have been receiving when he is on these sugar highs...I agree with you. I was hassling him about this two drinks a night thing until I started to realize the effect that sugar has on him. We may lose Joe in Vegas ROFL!

as long as he has his cell you can find him by texting him... he has to stop walking to text :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

hmmm.....either a sno cone or a bottle of water :lmao:

Hmmmm, I was thinking more along the lines of a Dirty Vodka Martini. . .low carb vodka done right. . .lol. Not sure he can handle his liquor either though. . .so you may be right about the bottled water. . .lol

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter