LAs Vegas transfer

Dznypal

DIS Veteran
We are all set to leave for Vegas on Tuesday we needed transfer I looked into the one we used last time but on the website it said they weren’t doing percapa airport transfers had no clue what that even meant. Tried calling but no one answered. So i tried this other com. Tried to call no one answered so did it on line I was able to send a message to ask a question and they answered in a few minutes on where to meet our driver she said by baggage claim so I made the ressie and when I got the paper work it said if you made express pick up to meet our driver curb side so I’m confused now where to meet the driver. And of course I can’t call I tried doing a message but now now thst won’t go through. Has anyone else had any issues with a car service. I sure hope we don’t get stranded. Sorry this all ran together I’m on my phone Thanks for any advice or tips

I’m not sure anyone here will be able to give you any advice without the names of the companies. You might want try a message board for Las Vegas as well, if you have booked with a Vegas specific company.

Even then, there’s nothing you can do but keep trying to contact them.

And no, you will not be stranded in Las Vegas. Of all the places in the U.S. where you will not need to worry about finding a ride, Vegas is #2 after New York City.

Last edited:
I should have named the company but not sure if I could but the first one bell limo the other that we booked with is presidental limo thanks

You really just need to keep calling them or trying to contact them. This is pretty outside the realm of a Disney message board.

I think you'll be fine, though. Go to baggage claim first.

Last edited:

Thanks for the great tips. The presidential limo is the one I booked. I did finally get someone one the phone who answered all my questions. She did I do have the express pick up but since we only have carry ons that’s no big deal I just wanted to make sure we were in the right spot. To DL1WDW2 did you use presidential limo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter