Large groups at character meals?

Lora

DIS Veteran
Is there any chance a party of 9 will be seated together at Cindy's? I just realized this morning that when I call for my PS later this week, I'm probably going to be told we'll have 2 separate tables - if anything. This is my daughter's birthday celebration, so 'm really not going to be happy about being separated. I'm jumping through hoops to get my relatives into the park with us that day as it is.

Well, you may get lucky, there are a limited number of large settings at each restaurant. Even if they tell you separate tables, don't worry about it, 99 times out of 100 they set you up together. You may have to wait a few more minutes, but there shouldn't be a problem.

George

We were at Disney during our Spring Break this year. The extended family went (33 of us all together) and 20 of us went to the Crystal Palace for a Character Dinner. We did not get to sit all together but we were at 3 tables and we were close by each other. We also went for a birthday party. My nephew turned 7 while we were there. It turned out find. We were close enough to talk to each other after eating and while waiting for the Characters to make their rounds.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter