Land/Sea Pkg.-MYW Ticket expiration date

keishashadow

Proud Redhead...yes, I have some bananas!
Just going over notes I took when booking L&S pkg with DCL for next Feb. We'll be at the Poly then off to our 1st cruise.

I jotted down that the park tickets expire 14 days after our arrival. Does this mean we can go back to WDW on the Sunday we return from our cruise portion of the trip and use the tickets, including the Early Magic & Extended Hours perc for on-site guests?

I guess I'm asking if any one has done this yet. I could call WDW, but have found that with the new MYW system, the CM's have given out conflicting info.

From what I understand, that is the case; that you can use your tickets on that Sunday. I've asked previously b/c we booked last year for this April and will be getting the old Park hopper passes which cannot be used on that last day! :sad2: Oh well! Lucky you!

Thanks - just a thought, have you looked into rebooking with the new MYW or would the package cost a lot more? Only asking since my dates might change due to an unconfirmed vacation request- won't know for sure until late Nov - early Dec. I hope if we have to change the date we won't get hit with a huge price increase.

Don't know about the price, but we're going to spend our last day outlet mall shopping!!! :cool1:

If the tickets expire 14 days after first use, would they then be valid on both Sunday and Monday after the cruise portion? In other words, if we wanted to add on a couple of nights at Disney *after* the whole package deal, the tickets would still work?? I thought they expired when you checked out of the hotel and went to the cruise.

I called DCL regarding the MYW tickets. The "supervisor" said they're still issuing 7 day PH tickets with a 14 day expiration from first use.

Next year, they're changing over to the MYW tickets, a 7 day base ticket, that we can upgrade to no expiration, PH, etc. When I asked the cost, they said it would be determined at check-in, when upgrading.

Since I have existing park tickets on hand, I asked if we could "save" the new ticket - activiating it at a later date. The supervisor said she had absolutely no idea, hopefully they'll work the details out sometime soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter