LadyB DISigns-CLOSED-Not Taking Requests

aljeania:
I could not tell which crown mickey head you wanted so if it is not correct please describe it for me.
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/la...pleted Orders/May 2014/aljeania?sort=9&page=1
password is Poohbear
Lady Boadicea I love my designs, the Mickey crown that I was talking about had Belle on the side and a silver crown maybe looked like crystal. Could you make the Mickey head light blue. Also I like the mother -daughter ,they just want something different. With no date.
Brandy: Mickey Head with Mickey in the center or side with a red polka dot bow, name and WDW in ears
Daejia: Mickey Head with Minnie and Daisy in center or side with pink polka bow, name and WDW in ears.
JA'niya: Mickey Head with Mickey and Minnie in center or side with pink polka dot bow, name and WDW in ears Thank you so much for the designs :flower3::flower3:pixiedust:

Hi Lady B,
Your designs are wonderful! I've had a blast looking at everything and would like to request a few please :)). No rush as our family trip is this September.

Minnie Safari
LadyBMHSafari11_zps7848ea73.jpg
With name Julia

3 Green Bay Packer Mickey head
With names
Chris
Wendy
Julia

Our Family Vacation
MickeyWordHeadEuhberlbbaddd_zps55e2d81f.png
Using names:
Chris
Wendy
Julia

3 Traditional Mickey Head
Male with name
Daddy
2 female with name
Julia
Mommy

Birthday Mickey
LadyBMHBDay2_zps9a2e555c.jpg.
Name: Wendy

Thank you so much for adding extra Disney Magic to our trip!!!

Love all of them, thank you SO much! And my hubby really like the Darth Vader mickey head!

Hi Lady B.,

I love all of your designs. Thanks for sharing your creativity with all of us Disney lovers! I would like to request the following designs:

1. File Name - MH32 (2 Minnie Mouse Heads with solid red bow)
Names - Megan, Aubrey

2. File Name - MH37 (Mickey Head in porthole)
Names - Bill on left ear, Kim on right ear

3. File Name - CruiseMediterranean4
2014 - The Iacobellis Family
The Magic of Disney, The Voyage of a Lifetime!

(Can you include the itinerary map for the 5 day med cruise?)

4. Are you able to make country flag Mickey Heads? I'm looking for four - USA, Spain, France, & Italy. If you can, that would be awesome!

We cruise in early August. My due date is mid to late July if that works for you. Thank you again!

Hi Lady B! I love your designs and was wondering if I could request some.

I'm interested in the Disney Junior Play and Dine invite for a breakfast (http://s881.photobucket.com/user/la...LadyBLetter15_zps463eca21.png.html?sort=9&o=0).

The information is -
Names: Abigail and Chester
Date and Time: Tuesday, November 18, 2014 at 8:25am

Would it be possible to also make one with Mom and Dad as the names? We are traveling with my parents and my husband's parents and I would love to be able to slip one under their door.

Heather

I love your designs. Thank you for offering to create designs. You are absolutely wonderful.

May I make the following requests:
Could I have the requests done by July 2014? If you need more time, please let me know my trip is not until early August.

1) LadyBMHBDay22_zps14dcc822.jpg
Note name change to: Elliot's 7th

2) StitchsSurfShackSmith_zps0304211d.png
Note: please change the name to: The Cho Family
then on the Mickey surfboard can the name be changed to: Elliot
on the Minnie surfboard can the name be changed to: Bethany

3) LadyBCruiseSunsetPlate7_zpsf315a08f.jpg
names on magnet: John & Taemi

4) LadyBCruisePortholeEar20_zps6a483eaf.jpg
name on magnet: The Cho's

Thank you so kindly.

I'd like to make a request please...

Viking Mickey and Viking Minnie holding hands
Disney Magic
June 2015
Michael and Shelly
and please list all the same ports as on your example

Thank You for your time and talent!!!! :cool1:

Was wandering thru your photobucket and saw these:

LadyBLetter32

LadyBLetter33

We (2 families) are going in Oct and I would like Letter33 (with Mickey) to have the name Steven.

Letter32 (with Minnie) I would like to have the name Stephanie.

For the other family, can we change Letter32 around a bit? There are 3 girls and they each love a different princess.

Belle in a yellow sparkly dress for Katie

Cinderella in blue sparkly dress for Ally

Pocahontas for Maddy (I found one that we like that has her standing in white moccasin boots and has feathers flying from her ears, waist band and boots) I can't figure out how to link the pic here to show you.

Thank you :goodvibes

Happy Sunday, Lady B... I am unable to enter your photobucket, no clue as to why, :confused3 however, I would like a Heard You are Coming letter for 2 little ones. I am not sure you do them, if you do, may I please have a Woody one for Brady (boy) and Belle for Kherington (girl). They will be visiting in September. Thank you so much...Bless you always, pixiedust: :littleangel:

Hi NoahDove :goodvibes, for the letters are you going to WDW or Disneyland?

I had a busy weekend so did not have much time for designing. I will do my best to work on requests this week :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter