LadyB Creations *CLOSED until April* Please read post #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or it can just say Ava. Thank you again. I can't wait to hang it above our mantle for Christmas. :)

I can't stop finding things that I LOVE!! Would it be possible to do the following:

All for cruise on the WONDER.

FE Tags:
Wreath with Mickey and Minnie
Just have "Merry Christmas!"
Signed "John, Heather, & Mary #7024"

From Holiday Cruise/Christmas folder:
Yo Ho Ho Ho! (Mickey Pirate head w/Santa hat and candy canes)
Dec 21 - 27, 2013
John, Heather, & Mary

Ship with Santa Sleigh going over ship
The Curran Family
Very Merrytime Cruise
Dec 21 - 27, 2013

Beach with Mickey head wreath with Mickey, Minnie & Goofy
Something like: Our WONDERful Disney Merrytime Cruise!
Dec 21 - 27, 2013

Wreath with Tinkerbell
Mary
Very Merrytime Cruise
Dec 21 - 27, 2013

Wreath with Mickey and Minnie in center with candy cane border
John & Heather
Very Merrytime Cruise
Dec 21 - 27, 2013

Red peppermint in center of green logo
One each for: Heather, John, and Mary

Thank you SOOO very much!
Heather

I can't stop finding things that I LOVE!! Would it be possible to do the following:

All for cruise on the WONDER.

FE Tags:
Wreath with Mickey and Minnie
Just have "Merry Christmas!"
Signed "John, Heather, & Mary #7024"

From Holiday Cruise/Christmas folder:
Yo Ho Ho Ho! (Mickey Pirate head w/Santa hat and candy canes)
Dec 21 - 27, 2013
John, Heather, & Mary

Ship with Santa Sleigh going over ship
The Curran Family
Very Merrytime Cruise
Dec 21 - 27, 2013

Beach with Mickey head wreath with Mickey, Minnie & Goofy
Something like: Our WONDERful Disney Merrytime Cruise!
Dec 21 - 27, 2013

Wreath with Tinkerbell
Mary
Very Merrytime Cruise
Dec 21 - 27, 2013

Wreath with Mickey and Minnie in center with candy cane border
John & Heather
Very Merrytime Cruise
Dec 21 - 27, 2013

Red peppermint in center of green logo
One each for: Heather, John, and Mary

Thank you SOOO very much!
Heather

I am happy to work on these. I might not get to it until the weekend though.

Okay, so now I feel incredibly stupid.
I have a Mac and the directions in Post #1 do not seem to work.
I can view the graphics when I click on the link provided. I do not see an option to download or any media options on the right as described. I was able to save them to my desktop as a png file - but when I try to open them I am asked to specify an application.
(I have downloaded Paint also.)
I would appreciate any assistance from any Mac users out there.

Okay, so now I feel incredibly stupid.
I have a Mac and the directions in Post #1 do not seem to work.
I can view the graphics when I click on the link provided. I do not see an option to download or any media options on the right as described. I was able to save them to my desktop as a png file - but when I try to open them I am asked to specify an application.
(I have downloaded Paint also.)
I would appreciate any assistance from any Mac users out there.

I have a PC so I am not sure.
You should be able to open paint and then open the png from there. Try that and let me know what the size of the image is. If it is not at least 3000x2000 you do not have the full size.
Sometimes ppl can't see the download option because the link took them to PB in the AP instead of the full site. At the bottom of the PB page is there an option to select view full site? If that doesn't help maybe try starting a thread asking for help from Mac users?
If you can't figure it out I can upload it as a jpeg or I can try emailing you. You can PM me your address.

Sorry I forgot to add that I'd like it by the 17 th of December so I have time to make the toppers etc :). Thanks

I have a PC so I am not sure.
You should be able to open paint and then open the png from there. Try that and let me know what the size of the image is. If it is not at least 3000x2000 you do not have the full size.
Sometimes ppl can't see the download option because the link took them to PB in the AP instead of the full site. At the bottom of the PB page is there an option to select view full site? If that doesn't help maybe try starting a thread asking for help from Mac users?
If you can't figure it out I can upload it as a jpeg or I can try emailing you. You can PM me your address.

Thanks for the suggestions. I figured it out after visiting a Mac users forum. I was using Chrome as my browser. Once I switched to Safari, it seems to be fine. I uploaded the images to my PB account, then was able to print full-sized. So far so good. I am waiting for the Ts to arrive - got some great deals during cyber Monday.

wondering if you could add 2 different names to your planes logo - I'm have a joint planes themed birthday for my boys - Charlie and Sam! much appreciated!

OMG! THESE are AMAZING! THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH! I never got an email notification so I didn't know they got done. YOU ROCK! :love:

(For Isabella and Irelynn)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter