LadyB Creations *CLOSED until April* Please read post #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
:confused: I have a question....in your first page post you mentioned "stateroom portal ears". I have looked everywhere for them and they are probably right in front of my nose. I would like Minnie and Mickey. We have 2 rooms on our cruise in August, one for the boys and the other for the girls. Can you do this?? Do they come with bodies or just ears?? Thank you.

:confused: I have a question....in your first page post you mentioned "stateroom portal ears". I have looked everywhere for them and they are probably right in front of my nose. I would like Minnie and Mickey. We have 2 rooms on our cruise in August, one for the boys and the other for the girls. Can you do this?? Do they come with bodies or just ears?? Thank you.

I have body parts and a few ears. I am not taking requests for more at this time, I just make them when the mood strikes me. You can find what I have here:
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/L...Stateroom Portal Ears and Parts?sort=4&page=1
Also there is a thread on the cruise board that has a lot of port hole ears.

I am looking for a Mr. Incredible name fill and a Mr. Incredible Mickey head. If you have the time or desire to attempt these, I would appreciate it. If not, no worries. The name is DENNIS. Thank you for your time.

How can I save the files to my tablet from photobucket

I don't have a tablet so I don't know. I know on my I-phone I can download pictures from Photobucket but I have to use the Photobucket AP. I would suggest checking the Photobucket website for help or do a google search, I am sure the answer is out there somewhere.

Hello! Beautiful Work!

I am wondering if you will do a name fill for my DD Janessa with a girly Peter Pan theme... My DD will be 4 months and we Leave March 10th. Not sure if his is enough time..
I would be open to anything Peter Pan themed with her name (if it makes it easier on you)... we currently have our door magnets themed Peter Pan for the rest of our Family.

Also something that says Babies First Cruise!

Please and Thank you Crystal

Hello,
I have a few more requests if possible. I just love your DISigns! We are going to WDW April 2-7th and I have a few more shirts to make. Would it be possible to get the following:

1. Prince Charming Mickey Head
Riley on one of the ears
Sample:
http://www.etsy.com/listing/116114262/prince-charming-cinderella-inspired?ref=shop_home_active_22

2. Captain Hook Mickey Head
Aidan on one of the ears
Sample:
http://img0.etsystatic.com/007/0/7234215/il_570xN.405697476_87e9.jpg

If you don't have time or are unable to do them, I completely understand.
Thank you so much!!!

Here you go :)

Lady B, again I say thank you for this beautiful picture/design! However after looking it over, I was hoping you could re-organize them with Ariel/Tina, Goofy/Rhett, , Mulan/Christa, Stitch/Caleb, and Merida/Mary, in order to keep the couples together. If this is too difficult, do not worry. Thanks again for sharing of yourself and your time & talents:-)

Hi

I posted this request as it's on thread but didn't receive a response (I have noted on that thread that I am brining this request to you as to not break any rules.) I was looking at your Photobucket and actually found one of the items from my list that I needed so I thought you might be able to help me with the rest.

1. I'm looking for a cover page that says "Ethan's Disney Vacation" with both the Disney Cruise Ship and the Disney Castle for our split stay.
2. We are on Our Way to Disney Car Page - I have one for traveling by plane but we are driving this time.
3. 50's Prime Time Café and The Plaza are the only restaurant pages I don't have.The Plaza page I just found in your designs so I have already down loaded that one.
4. Art of Animation and Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista Resort Pages. We are staying 2 nights off site to help cut down the cost.

Any help anyone could give me would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my request.

Hope you have a Magical Weekend!
Allison

Hi

I posted this request as it's on thread but didn't receive a response (I have noted on that thread that I am brining this request to you as to not break any rules.) I was looking at your Photobucket and actually found one of the items from my list that I needed so I thought you might be able to help me with the rest.

1. I'm looking for a cover page that says "Ethan's Disney Vacation" with both the Disney Cruise Ship and the Disney Castle for our split stay.
2. We are on Our Way to Disney Car Page - I have one for traveling by plane but we are driving this time.
3. 50's Prime Time Café and The Plaza are the only restaurant pages I don't have.The Plaza page I just found in your designs so I have already down loaded that one.
4. Art of Animation and Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista Resort Pages. We are staying 2 nights off site to help cut down the cost.

Any help anyone could give me would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my request.

Hope you have a Magical Weekend!
Allison

Hi,
I am happy to do these. Since these are new designs for me it will take me a few weeks to complete. When do you need them by?

Hi,
I am happy to do these. Since these are new designs for me it will take me a few weeks to complete. When do you need them by?

Sorry March 28th. However, if you need more time I can have him write on paper and transfer it when we get home. I just really appreciate the help.

Thanks
Allison

Could I please get 2 of your mickey word heads? One with the castle in the middle and around it the words "1st trip to disney, Kaylee, Connor, Mom, Dad, Granna, Granddaddy? And the other with just mickey mouse ears in the middle and the same words around it? Thank you so so much!

Hello LadyB,
I was hoping that you might be able to create a file that I could use for a T-shirt transfer. What I am hoping for is something with a Small World theme. Maybe in a Mickey head? I did not see any Small World items in your photo bucket, so I'm not sure if this is something you can do. If you are able, could you create two, one each with they following names:
Elizabeth
Alexandra

Thanks! I would need these by March 17, if possible. I really appreciate any help you you could provide!

Here you go :)
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/la...Orders/February 2014/Smallworld?sort=3&page=1

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter