LadyB Creations *CLOSED until April* Please read post #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so excited to be going on my very first Disney Cruise. I had no idea that door decorations and magnets were so important!! I have looked around and absolutely love your designs. Would you please make these designs for me?

I would need the designs by March 20. We are cruising on the Disney Dream.

Thank you so much!

MickeyHeadPirateCruiseLogoMickeySparrow --Can it have the map background? Erica and Disney Dream on the ears.
MickeyHeadPirateCruiseLogoMinnieDiamonds -- Disney Dream and Emily on the ears
MickeyHeadSunsetPirateShipMickeyampPirateGang -- The Hans Family - 2014
MickeyHeadBlueBubbleCruiseMinnieSailor -- Ella and 2014
GoofyswimmingConnor -- Disney Dream and Abby on the ears
MickeyHeadAquaDuck -- Disney Dream and Tony
MickeyHeadDisneyDreamOrtiz -- Spring Break 2014 and Hans Family on the ears

***Update***

I am no longer providing blanks. A lot of my new items (Character Mickey Heads) have many hours invested in them. I recently found a few of my things on a website (that I will not name) and that is why I am no longer providing blanks.
I do have some blanks of some of my older designs and they can be found in the Blanks folder in my photo bucket. If you do not see a blank of a design you want in there, I do not provide one. For those of you concerned about having a child's name on the DISign I totally understand so please consider using their first Initial or little brother, big sister, etc. instead.
If that doesn't work for you there are other designers who provide blanks so if you need a blank you might want to start a general request thread. Thanks for your understanding!

Welcome to my Design Thread! I have been designing for over a year now. I caught the bug while making magnets for my 2012 cruise.
Please see my photo bucket for all the samples I currently have on file. Please give me at least 1 month for designs. This means I have one month from the date you posted your request to complete and post your items. Anything under one month notice is considered a last minute request. You can post last minute requests but please note that I might not have time to get to them.
**Please note that name fills, mickey word heads and the Mickey word silhouettes are very time consuming so I am unable to do these last minute. Also please note that if you misspelled something on a request for one of those designs it takes me just as long to fix it as I have to start all over. Please please proof read your request/spelling before posting**

Request Instructions and Other Info:
If you are new to the DISign board please check out this post before requesting designs:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2430262

When requesting a design please give me the following information:
1. File Name of the sample from my photo bucket or post a link of the sample. If you do not post the file name or a link and give a vague description like a pirate mickey head I will choose one for you and if it was not the one you had in mind you might not have your items in time if I have to re-do it. Please note that the file name can be found in the web address of the photo bucket page. 1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/media/Mickey%20Heads/Goofy/MickeyHeadGoofyMaster_zps46f92edc.jpg.html The file name for this link is MickeyHeadGoofyMaster.
2. Names, Dates, Color, Font or any other information you would like on the design. All info must be in your original request. It is time consuming to change things after the design is completed.
3. Character you want on the design if different than the sample, if you want me to use a specific clip art please post a picture of it in your request.
4. Date you need items by. * If you do not post this I am no longer asking when you need it by as I have grown tired of asking that over and over. If you do not list a need by date I will place your request on my list in order of received and that is how I will complete it which means you might not get your request in time if it is needed right away.*

Most of my DISigns are sized to print 8 1/2 x 11. If you need a specific size you must add that detail to your request. I use png file format for most of my DISigns but some I load as jpg. *Please note that my newer designs have a transparent background in png file. This means the background will print clear.*
Please note that all my designs are meant for personal use only which means you print them personally and do use them in anyway for profit.

I am willing to try new things, just ask :)
Please do not ask me to edit any other designers items.

**After you pick up your items please post a reply to let me know. Also be sure to preview all items before printing as I am human and can error especially when up late at night :)
*** After you complete your T-shirts, magnets etc, I would love to see a picture of the completed items. You can post it here on my thread.

When your design is finished I will post it on my thread. You will need to download it and print it. If the photo bucket link is broken please ask me to repost your items, I sometimes move things around in photo bucket and that breaks the link.
**Please note that due to Photbucket and my PC space issues I am going to start deleting items from my completed file on Photobucket and my PC. You have one month from the time I post your completed items to pick them up. Please be sure to check here often for your Disigns and please pick them up so I do not have to create them again as this will take time and you might not have them in time for your trip.**

To Download your completed DISign click on the thumbnail or link I posted, this will take you to my photo bucket site.
Once you are there you will see your Design and on the right side of the screen will be a download button located under media options. You must download the picture to get the full size, if you right click and save you will not get the full size and it will appear blurry or pixelated when printing. Select download and then save the design to your computer. I recommend making a folder on your desktop so they are easy to find when you need them. After you download your item open it to make sure everything looks ok before printing! Sometimes items do not download correctly.

When printing, always be sure to select the highest quality print option or photo printing. This is found under preferences when the print box pops up. Also be sure to use print preview before printing. If the item appears cut off in the preview chances are it will print that way and you will need to select fit to page. I also recommend you print a test page on plain paper before printing on your transfers/cardstock/magnet paper. Every program and printer is different and I have no way to control how things will print for you.

You can print your designs in several ways:
To Print from Paint:
Open a copy in Paint and print it from there, be sure to use print preview and make any adjustments if it does not fill the page as desired.
Click on file, page setup and you will be able to make your design portrait or landscape. You can also set margins.

To make your design fit on one page use the scaling option and choose fit to a 1 x 1 page

To have a little more flexibility in working with the design you can insert the image into a Word Document

To insert an image into Word:
From the toolbar select insert, then picture

From file: Use the file browser to locate your file
Choose the file and then click insert
To change the size of a photo in word

You can then right click on the picture and choose format picture then click on the size tab
and choose the dimensions you want the file to be (make sure your margins are set as small as possible)
or
click on the image and place your arrow over one of the corner guides when it become a two way arrow,
click on it and drag the arrow to the size you want the photo to be
(make sure you use a corner guide the middle guides will change the aspect ratio)

T-shirt Transfers- Mirror Images:

To make a mirror image in paint (for t-shirt transfers):
Press Ctrl+R this will bring up the flip/rotate dialogue window
Choose flip horizontal and then click on okay this should give you a mirror image of your design

To make a mirror image in Word:
This will be done in the printer options how to do this will vary by printer
Choose File
Print
and then Properties
there is probably a layout feature that will have a mirror image option choose this option and then print

Not all printers can do this if not you will have to first reverse the image in paint (see directions above)

I have never made a T-shirt but you can find instructions to make a T-shirt here (post 13):
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2430262

Making Magnets:
You can purchase magnet paper from Staples, Walmart, Office Max, etc. I personally did not like the magnet paper (I used it for the stateroom portal ears and my magnets kept falling off the door) but it is up to you. If you buy the high gloss paper be sure to use the high gloss setting when printing or the ink will rub off.
You can print your magnets on cardstock (laminating optional but not necessary) cut out and then mount with magnet strips or sheets.
You can print your magnets on regular paper, laminate and then mount with magnet strips or sheets. If you use regular paper you will need to laminate or the magnets will not last long.

Samples of my work are below. Please see my photo bucket http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/?sort=6&page=0 for everything I have done so far. Be sure to look at the sub albums too. If you have something in mind that you do not see please ask and I will try to make it for you. If it is beyond my ability I will let you know. The Completed Items folder is where I usually store a completed request unless it is a new design, I file those by theme. Name Fills get filed under name fills so that others can locate their own names quickly.

1. Mickey Heads
Samples:

2. Cruise Items
Samples:

3. Name Fills
Samples:

4. T-Shirt DISigns:
Samples:

5. Street Signs
When requesting a Street Sign please give me the following information:
1. Name to use (first, last or other like Pirate or Princess)
2. List what street type to use (St, Ave, DR, Blvd or Lane)
3. Character you would like me to use or name of the street sign sample in my photo bucket.
4. Name of place to put in the Mickey Head (Disneyland, Disneyworld, Cruise ship name etc). If you do not put a place I will leave it blank.
I will use a Block font or another font that I think fits the theme of the Street Sign.
Samples:

Thanks!
:wave2:

Hi,

I love your Street signs.

Could I please order the following:

Ceilidh Cresc. Princess Aurora (in not available Princesses)

Samantha Blvd. Snow White (Princesses if not available)

Robin Avenue Minnie Mouse

Geri Street Winnie the Pooh

Tasha Drive Minnie Mouse

All with Disney Wonder in ears.

Also, could I please order Welcome Aboard Princess Sam "Snow White lp"

Welcome Aboard Princess Ceilidh "Princess Aurora" instead of Snow White"

4 weeks is fine. That will give me plenty of time to print and mount.

Much thanks,

Geri

Lady Boadicea said:
I changed the wording for you but just so you know this picture you chose is actually of the Disney magic. I do not have one like it for each ship. I can do another letter with a picture of the real ship if you would rather. Let me know.
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/la.../DisneyMagicCruiseLetter_zpsff8a6692.png.html

I'm almost tempted to say yes just to see what amazing Disign you would come up with :D but I really like this one also thank you for changing it to the Fantasy I can't wait to print them all!!!

Hi,

I love your Street signs.

Could I please order the following:

Ceilidh Cresc. Princess Aurora (in not available Princesses)

Samantha Blvd. Snow White (Princesses if not available)

Robin Avenue Minnie Mouse

Geri Street Winnie the Pooh

Tasha Drive Minnie Mouse

All with Disney Wonder in ears.

Also, could I please order Welcome Aboard Princess Sam "Snow White lp"

Welcome Aboard Princess Ceilidgh "Princess Aurora" instead of Snow White"

4 weeks is fine. That will give me plenty of time to print and mount.

Much thanks,

Geri

Hi,
I am happy to do this but I am not sure which design you are referring to here:Snow White lp
Please post a link or describe it to me.
Thanks!

Hi,
I am happy to do this but I am not sure which design you are referring to here:Snow White lp
Please post a link or describe it to me.
Thanks!

Hi,

Here is the address of the Snow White lp

http://s1327.photobucket.com/user/j...s/Snowwhitelifepreserver_zpsd1b8fbd2.jpg.html

Snow white is standing beside a life preserver.

Please note I corrected the spelling of Ceilidh, this is the correct spelling (I spelt it incorrectly on my first request and have edited it) .

Thanks,

Geri

Hi. I would like to request several designs. Anytime within the next 4 weeks is fine to have them if possible.
We are heading to disney in may for our first time. I am celebrating my 30th birthday and our anniversary.

Design 1: Mickey Head Magical Years
Names: Rami & Nivin 10 magical years

Design 2: Mickey Head Minnie Bow Tilt
Name: Mom 2014
Font: Disney font

Design 3: Mickey Head Jeff
Name: Kareem 2014
Font: Disney

Design 4: Mickey Head Jeff
Name: Hadi 2014

Design 5: Mickey Head Sorcerer Hat Sparkles
Name: Dad 2014

Design 6: Mickey Head Minnie Mouse Half
Name: Elissa 2014

Design 7: Mickey Head Birthday Crown Princesses
Name: Mom's 30th Birthday

Thank you so much!!!!

Hi,

Here is the address of the Snow White lp

http://s1327.photobucket.com/user/j...s/Snowwhitelifepreserver_zpsd1b8fbd2.jpg.html

Snow white is standing beside a life preserver.

Please note I corrected the spelling of Ceilidh, this is the correct spelling (I spelt it incorrectly on my first request and have edited it) .

Thanks,

Geri

Hi Geri,
That design is not mine but I am happy to create a snow white life perserver for you, I have many already and I can change out the characters easily.

Hi,

Can I please request the Alaska cruise DISign that has Mickey and Minnie on it with the ports of call on the top (which are the same as the one in your photobucket). Would it be possible to add Vancouver at the end of the list? Perhaps you could wrap the text around the sides to fit the words. If not no worries. And on the bottom could it say The Ruiz Family Disney Wonder June 2014. I would like this by the end of May please.

Can I please also have this style of map mh (I like that it has more of Florida on it) but with Disney Dream with only a stop at CC and Nassau (not Key west) with the dates of May 11-15, 2014. I would like one for The Ruiz Family and a second one with The Elinan Family.

http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/L...awayCayNassau_zpsa2c61a7a.png.html?sort=4&o=3

Thanks a bunch,
Melissa

Thank you for the design work you do in helping make Disney dreams come true!

Our entire family will be taking our first cruise on the Disney Wonder to Alaska in the summer. To commemorate the occasion, I'm wondering if you can please customize the following DISigns for us?

MickeyWordHeadAlaskaCruise
  • 4 of the same design but with different text
#1: Date = August 2014; Names = Gerald & Elaine; Alaskan Cruise; Disney Wonder
#2: Date = August 2014; Names = Kevin & Wendy; Alaskan Cruise; Disney Wonder
#3: Date = August 2014; Names = Roger, Pat & Katelin; Alaskan Cruise; Disney Wonder
#4: Date = August 2014; Names = Jon, Edith & Sarah; Alaskan Cruise; Disney Wonder​

MickeyHeadMiniMickeys
  • 4 of the same design but with different names
#1: Gerald
#2: Kevin
#3: Roger
#4: Jon​

MickeyHeadWithMiniMinnies
  • 6 of the same design but with different names
#1: Elaine
#2: Wendy
#3: Pat
#4: Katelin
#5: Edith
#6: Sarah​

Date Required: Mid-to-end of March 2014 will be great!

Thank you in advance for sharing your talent and time!

Regards,
Wendy

Hi Roxie,

With regards to my first DISign request... I was wondering what you think about having the red Disney Cruise Line logo in the center of the MickeyWordHeadAlaskaCruise ears to be configured the same as those of the ItenenaryHeadSouthernCaribbeanMickeysMagicalSouthernCaribbeanCrew DISign. I really like the symmetry but am not sure if it will be possible or aesthetically pleasing with my chosen DISign.

Regards,
Wendy

Hello,
I stumbled onto this site and found your thread. Your designs are great and just what I was looking for, but unable to do for myself!

I'd like to request 4 name fills with a desired completion of 4/18/14. The fonts and colors are good as they are in the samples.

Starting point file name from your photobucket: JacksonMickey_zpsfa87ba56
(Mickey head name fill with Mickey figure on the left)
Name: EVAN

Starting point file name from your photobucket: JacksonMickey_zpsfa87ba56
(Mickey head name fill with Mickey figure on the left)
Name: ELI

Starting point file name from your photobucket: Fab5NameFillRyan_zps3c4c9a77
(Different standard character name fill)
Name: EVAN (goofy/pluto/Donald/mickey - same as on the sample)

Starting point file name from your photobucket: Fab5NameFillRyan_zps3c4c9a77
(Different standard character name fill)
Name: ELI (Donald/pluto/mickey)

I am new to requesting designs, so if four is too many, please let me know and I can take it down to two! Please let me know if you need more or different information. I look forward to hearing from you and will keep checking the thread.
Thank you so much!
Shannon

I LOVE THEM!!! Thank you soooo much! I really appreciate you coming up with something unique! If you have time at some point, I would love to have one of your surfboard designs too. If not, I am already THRILLED and THANKFUL:-)

Here you go :)

http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/L...isneyFantasyJacobsMommy2_zps08cbb790.png.html

Your designs are great! Could I please get one of these with the following names and the DISNEY MAGIC. Could I also get Spring Break 2014 instead of our first cruise? Thank you so much

Carrie-pick a girlie one other than the ones below
Rozi-cinderella WITH CROWN life preserver
Shelby-Minnie like this one
Catie-Minnie same as Shelby
Mallory-Minnie pirate if possible if not mickey pirate is ok
McKenzie-same as Mallory

We will be leaving March 19.

Again, thank you so much. I promise to share the pixie dust.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter