LadyB-CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lady B, I just want to thank you for all the designs you've made for us in the past. You've really helpedmake our vacations more magical. I'll miss not being able to request new ones, but I hope you're enjoying more timen to enjoy yourself and with loved ones.

I couldn't have said it better myself.

I just recently discovered this thread and Wow! what you create is awesome and you deserve a break!
I have one question for the others. I found some artwork on the beginning Posts. Just curious what do you guys do with her creations? I hope I do not come off as stupid, but for example do you guys print These out in Color on cardstock and signs, door magnets?

thanks!

You deserve a break. Thank you for all that you have done. Very talented and clearly a very kind person.

Thank you so much for your work! For free! You are amazing and deserve to be paid for your work.

I just recently discovered this thread and Wow! what you create is awesome and you deserve a break!
I have one question for the others. I found some artwork on the beginning Posts. Just curious what do you guys do with her creations? I hope I do not come off as stupid, but for example do you guys print These out in Color on cardstock and signs, door magnets?

thanks!

Yes I printed them, laminated them, and added magnets to the back to put on stateroom doors.

Last March, I asked you to personalize a Mickey head for my parents. I didn't give you a lot of notice. We booked the cruise just 3 weeks before sailing. But you came through with the design in no time at all, and I was so grateful. You see, the cruise was to celebrate the end of my dad's chemo and radiation treatments. It was the last vacation we had with him. While the chemo and radiation put the cancer into remission, he passed away a couple days after Christmas from an unanticipated side effect of the treatments. My parents still had the magnet I made with your graphic hanging on their fridge when we all arrived at their house after my dad had been admitted to the ICU. Thank you for helping me make that cruise a little extra special for them.

I am closing my thread. I just do not have the time anymore and I do not like to disappoint people when I am not able to complete their requests in time. I have enjoyed my time here and I really hope I can return once things settle down in my life. If you already have a request in as of 4pm Pacific time on 2/12/18, I will do my best to fulfill it in time for your trip. I am not taking any new requests at this time until further notice. Thanks for your understanding!

LadyB, I just want to say that I am a fan! To give your time to make magical memories for so many people over these past few years is just awe-inspiring. To do it for free is amazing. Thank you so much for your time!

Lady B,
You've put the finishing touch on more vacations than can be counted. Thank you for all of your wonderful creations. Wishing you all the best.

Lady B your designs were awesome and so great of you to provide this service for so long!!! Totally understand your need to take a break!

Going forward...any input from all of you on the best place to go now for designs- free or paid? I waited too long to make up my mind and never placed a request. It’s our first cruise and I’d like to surprise the family.

Just saw that you’re closing your thread. You made several Mickey heads for my daughters last year. They loved them and we used them again last month. Your kindness in making these for Disney-loving strangers will not be forgotten. Thank you for adding a little magic to so many vacations.

So sad to find that you are no longer designing. You made our last trip very special with your designs. I was just looking you up for our next trip in August and found your post. I completely understand needing a break. Thank you for all that you have done for free to bring magic to so many people!

I can't remember if I did or did not use your site. I have some really cool magnets I got for my DCL Alaskan cruise in 2016 but can't remember where I ordered them. Anyway, thank you for all the work you did! It is nice to know you are appreciated.

I just wanted to say thank you to Lady B. You have added so much to our cruises over the years. I (and my whole family) appreciate the time and effort you put into this venture. I don't know how you managed to accomplish so much and make so many people happy. It is extraordinary. Thank you so much for everything. Your talents will be missed.

Hi LadyB! I would love to request several designs for our Panama Canal Cruise. Thank you in advance for all your time and effort. Your designs are fantastic!

LadyBCruisePanama18: 2 of these -- one with Jill & Chaz 2018 and one with Gina & Jeff 2018
LadyBCruisePanama19: Jill and Chaz 2018
LadyBCruisePanama20: Gina and Jeff 2018
LadyBCruiseMap4: Ports: Castaway Cay, Cartagena Columbia, Panama Canal, Puntarenas Costa Rica, Puerto Vallarta Mexico, Cabo San Lucas Mexico and San Diego CA Ship: Disney Wonder Dates: April 8 - 22, 2018 Names: Jill and Chaz and then a second one of these with the names: Gina and Jeff

Again THANK YOU!!!!!
Hi, I am unable to locate this map. If the cruise is sold out I am unable to see it. If you are able to please save a copy of the map and post it here for me.
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!