Lady Lucca's Designs

lovetoscrap said:
:thumbsup2 :thanks: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :woohoo: :bounce: :bounce: :worship: :disrocks: :thanks: :goofy:

I can't even express to you how PERFECT that is! It is even better than what I was imagining I wanted!

I am in tears! I just can't tell you how much fun I will have with this!

My family and friends pick on me unmercifully for all of my planning (I am thick skinned--I can take it!). I have "notecards" for every day of the trip with everything planned. But we always have a great time--few lines, ADR's all ready, everyone does everything they want! This trip we are taking our best friends' becuase, as much as they tease me, they decided they didn't want to ever go to WDW without me because they know I will have everything planned and we will have fun--but they are still teasing me and want to know when they get their copy of the notecards!

Because of the various personality types of our families--we are all either Goofy or Grumpy--and most of us are both depending on the time of day! We are calling our vacation the Goofy and Grumpy gathering. I am going to keep this shirt a secret before the trip!

Okay, I know, this is all WAY more information than you need/want--I just want you to know how much I will enjoy this and how much it means to me that you would spend your time to do this for me!

I will try to post photos, but will have to learn how first!

This is the exact reason that I joined the DDA. I never thought that I would join in a forum with people that I didn't know. The people here are so giving that it absolutely amazes me every time I hear it. I only speak for myself, but I love ALL the information people share about their excitement. It enhances my love of all things Disney because the people on this forum are so giving and emulate what Disney is to me. Thanks for sharing the whole story!!!! It also makes me realize that I'm not the only compulsive planner! My family teases me too. Only 39 days and I'll be at Disney!!!!! Yeah!!!! :cool1: Have fun! Let us know when you get back what the "Goofy & Grumpy gathering" thought of your shirt.

OMG!
I am ashamed to call myself a DIS member! I just saw this board for the first time today. Please forgive me for my ignorance. Words ca not explain my feelings of amazement, joy, and total WOW!

It must be one of those right place, right time things. DH leave Sunday for a rather long military trip and my 2 DD’s are a bit sad (2 & 4) even thou they are young they now that daddy leaves sometimes, but they still get very sad about it.

I have been looking for little goodies to give them every few days and I haven’t found much I like in the way of Disney, BUT NOW I FOUND YOU!

Dear God I want them all!!

No I don’t need them all, but WOW!!! Did I say WOW!!!!!!

I have PM’d you with a few requests and I will post my DD’s pics once I give them to them.

Thank you for all your hard work and sharing it with us.

Have a Great Disney Day!!

Now you know why we call ourselves Disney Design Addicts ;(

Welcome to the DDA and feel free to post on the main thread- we are a very friendly group!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ladylucca said:
Laura, let me know if this is okay.

grumpyplan5zj.jpg

Lady Lucca- I just love this one!!!!!!!!! I am so happy to see you designing again!!!!!!!! :wave2:

Oh thank you for Daisy duck! My DD is named Daisy so i will definetly make this one for her. You dont find many daisy duck with or without Donald. You have made one for my faves daisy, maleficiant and Mary. Thank you!!!!

Oh do I dare ask for more
Could you also make a disney 2006 like the one with Daisy but with Maleficiant in Daisys place. Then my princess can wear Daisy and I could be a villian (drives my dd nuts when I say I prefer the evil queens) :maleficen

I have a few requests and i just wanted to let you all know that I will try to get them done over the next few days. So if you have a design that has to be done sooner than a week, let me know.
Also, I wanted to let you know that you are free to edit or customize the designs in any way. If you have the software to do it, then go for it. Or if you needed any of the originals let me know and I can email them. I use photoshop so if you want psd files, just ask. Although they are pretty big in file size.

P.S. - If you notice that I read your PMs and don't respond, I'm not ignoring you. I just try to respond in the order I get them.

ladylucca said:
I have a few requests and i just wanted to let you all know that I will try to get them done over the next few days. So if you have a design that has to be done sooner than a week, let me know.
Also, I wanted to let you know that you are free to edit or customize the designs in any way. If you have the software to do it, then go for it. Or if you needed any of the originals let me know and I can email them. I use photoshop so if you want psd files, just ask. Although they are pretty big in file size.

P.S. - If you notice that I read your PMs and don't respond, I'm not ignoring you. I just try to respond in the order I get them.

Thanks for posting. I couldn't remember where I got the Tink sitting down in the frame. Thank you for giving me permission to use it. I am going to add my mom's name, but that's all the editing I need to do. Also, you sent me the Tinkerbell head without the writing on the bottom. I wanted to modify the writing on the top as it is now much smaller than the Mom I wrote inside the head. I am going to pm you to ask for the psd file or if you please wouldn't mind deleting the writing. whichever is easiest for you?
Thanks again, Penny

Thanks for sharing your great clip art and designs...I am sure you have saved many of us hour upon hours of legwork in searching for clip art!!! :cheer2:

UrFriend said:
Thanks for sharing your great clip art and designs...I am sure you have saved many of us hour upon hours of legwork in searching for clip art!!! :cheer2:

DITTO! :thanks:

Wow, I was checking out the other parts of the DIS tonight and I came upon this thread. These designs are awesome! I love the Snow White Wedding Wear. I'm thinking of making myself a shirt using it.
I think I'll definately be coming to you if I need some shirts designed, but for now I'm loving the ones I'm seeing right now.

Lady Lucca - I noticed you live in Levittown. I work in Langhorne. Any recommendations on where to get the dark transfer paper cheaply? I picked up a bunch at AC Moore's a while ago, but I just realized I am almost out. I can't order on line as I am making them this weekend.
Thanks, Penny
btw - I love your work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter