Ladies---Another Park Bag Question

i tried with a wristlet but i've found is doesn't carry much. for example, i have to put my money loose as my purse is too big.
After that i go with a crossbody bag instead so my hand are freee and i don't too hot on my back.

i only carry the basics such as phone, purse, medication and hair elastics. even then i try and get away without carrying a back at all. I love the feeling of being free... until i purchase something. but its worth it to by-pass the bag check.

Does anyone use a Kava rope bag? I think the size would work, but not sure about comfort level all day.

Not to derail the thread, but where is the best place to buy an inexpensive cross-body bag - as in under $30?

Definitely a Vera hipster...it's the perfect size for everything I need (wallet, phone, autograph book, and a few other things). Only downfall is that I don't like how it looks in pictures, so I try to put it to the back, but you still see the strap, if it's a meet and greet where I can take it off and set in down I usually try and remember to day it. I've never done a wristlet, but knowing me I'd set it down and lose it...I need something hooked on my body! I did go hands free with a little wallet that went on my belt when I did my one and only day trip to Universal and I did enjoy it, but didn't have the same amount of stuff that I have at Disney.

For DisneyLAND I carry a Dooney Disney Letter Carrier. Small and just enough room for the bare essentials.

For my first trip to WDW this year I'll be carrying the Vera Disney 'smaller' backpack. I'm planning on adding a frog closure to the outside pocket to make it more secure. I'll also be bringing my Baggalini messenger for a back up.

At DL, the onsite hotels are so much closer that you can run back to your room in a jiffy for a jacket or such so I don't feel the need to tote everything around with me, but WDW it just doesn't seem as convenient (or quick) to head back to Ft Wilderness so I'm planning on toting around more 'stuff', thus the backpack.

I use a Vera ID zip instead of a wallet. Just big enough for cash and cards. It has a clip so I can attach it to the key strap in my bag so I don't accidentally drop or forget it somewhere.

I also organize things within my bag using zip locks so I'm not fumbling for the chapstick or tylenol.

If those were my only choices, cross body. I usually use a wristlet day to day, but I prefer to be hands free in an amusement park.

Speaking of crossbody, I just found the cutest Disney crossbody bags at my Walmart yesterday - they had Mickey, Minnie, Pooh, and Tinkerbell. I bought Minnie. They were plenty big for putting my GoPro away while walking around, as well as hold some snacks, a bottle of water, and anything else small I might need. They're $12.88.

I have had it for 10+ years..... it wears like iron.... I think it is the messenger.... kind of a rectangle shape with an outer mesh water bottle pocket.... (in another thread I mentioned that I dyed it dark purple form its original khaki green,and now it's my eggplant bag) the width/height is approx the same as the VB hiptser,but it is MUCH roomier inside

Just received my Baggallini Messenger yesterday. Love it! I love the purple color, but went with Dolphin instead. I think it will be very convenient on park days! Thanks for the suggestion!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter