La Creperie

dsnyfan608

Mouseketeer
We have an ADR for La Creperie for dinner on our Epcot day. We wanted to try something new and different. Anyone have any suggestions? We are not huge eaters but the pre fixe menu sounds intriguing. Is it too much? Looking for some insights.

We have an ADR for La Creperie for dinner on our Epcot day. We wanted to try something new and different. Anyone have any suggestions? We are not huge eaters but the pre fixe menu sounds intriguing. Is it too much? Looking for some insights.
We’re not big meal eaters, so keep that in mind, but we thought the prix fixe menu was way too much food. The entree crepes are made from buckwheat flour, so (to me) they are much heartier than your standard crepe. The soup was a heavy cream soup, and then there is still a dessert crepe. My DD got the prix fixe, and I only got a dessert crepe for my meal (and I only ate about half), and we still wasted so much food. If you plan on doing any other eating at Epcot - like Food and Wine, I think you’ll have a hard time eating even half of the set menu.

Keep looking at their menu, and there is just nothing that jumps out at me and says, we need to eat there. Compared to other Epcot options, it looks good, but doesn't compare to other options.

Keep looking at their menu, and there is just nothing that jumps out at me and says, we need to eat there. Compared to other Epcot options, it looks good, but doesn't compare to other options.
RIGHT!?! I was so excited then the menu comes out and I was so disappointed. Aside from visually most are not very appealing, I don't want a heavy buckwheat crepe. Add that the prices are pretty high for the ingredients, I've not managed to find the desire to try it.

We did not do the pre fixe menu, dd and I each got our own savory and shared a dessert crepe. It was just about right. I probably could have done a whole dessert too, because it was delicious, but not with an app also.

We did a mixture of both. We didn't enjoy the meal as a whole (5 adults) but would have rather just had dessert than try the savoury options. They were just muh

Two people could easily split one prix fixe meal there. We liked the desert crepes but weren’t super impressed by the savory crepes, but that’s just personal preference.

Two people could easily split one prix fixe meal there. We liked the desert crepes but weren’t super impressed by the savory crepes, but that’s just personal preference.
Yeah drink wise though annoyingly for us the person who did the fixed price meal their drink was more expensive and rather than doing their meal as they ordered they put on someone elses drink - cheeky if you ask me especially as we weren't sharing the fixed price meal. We all had the same opinion, desserts were ok did not like the savory

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter